Not So Typical Love Story (Le...

Da MyahWarren_

Lindsay Was Always A Quiet, Smart, Above Average Girl. She Had friends. Ryan, Johnni, and Lydia. Suddenly Lin... Altro

Typical Thursday
Sleepover Disaster
I Didn't Mean To
Some Hero You Are!
The Most Perfect Day Ever!
Unexpected Arrivals
Girl In Shining Armor??
The Truth Shall Not Set You Free
The Truth Shall Not Set You Free 2
Why Me?
Let Me Make It Up Part I
Let Me Make It Up Part II
Aint No Party Without Drama
Confessions
Unlikely Changes
For Better Or For Worse
Who Is She?
You Don't Know Me!
500 Miles Away
So We Meet Again
Its Almost Over A/N
At The End Of The Day
A/N on Part 2 of NSTLS2

Not So Typical Love Story

25.6K 329 41
Da MyahWarren_

Lindsay Was Always A Quiet, Smart, Above Average Girl. She Had friends. Ryan, Johnni, and Lydia. Suddenly Lindsay Gets These Feelings Thats She Has Never Had Before And Suddenly Gets Confused On Who She Is. Will She Loose Everyone? Can She Determine Who She Is When She Finds Someone New To Love? Even If They Come With Secrets?

Copyright @MyahWarren_

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted I any form or by any means,electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage without express permission from the publisher.

IN OTHER WORDS: STEAL MY SHIT AND CONSEQUENCES WILL BE FACED!

DO NOT STEAL MY STORY THE WORDS ABOVE AREN'T JUST ANY WORDS THEY PROTECT MY STORY AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU DON'T STEAL IT IF YOU DO AUTHORITIES WILL BE CONTACTED YOU WILL BE SUED. YES I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE.

THANK YOU.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Finding Myself Da Teddy

Storie d'amore

620K 27.4K 68
Riley has her whole life planned out perfectly. She knows where she wants to go after high school, who she wants to be with forever and what she want...
343K 9.1K 19
Leila: The perfect boyfriend, the perfect life. But is her life really as great as it seems? And then to top it all off, she meets the new girl May...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
203K 6K 33
Selina Cooper was surprised to get into Cambridge university. However, when she arrives and meets the infamous Lily Everett, she quickly realises tha...