A Vampire's Pet #1

By JatsuChan

Gwen's just waiting in disgust for the day she'll get bought by a vampire. The day she'll get a master of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Heyo !
A Vampires Child
ATTENTION LOVELIES
HOLY COW

Chapter 21

129K 4.2K 1.8K
By JatsuChan

I'm hoooome ~ !
I really had a great time in Sweden, it was so much fun^^

Thank you guys for everything you've done while I was gone! All the votes and all the nice comments, I love you <3

But now that I'm back, here's another update to all my lovelies ~ ^3^

----------------------------------------------

"So how do you like my dress?" I smiled and put the bags down by the staircase.

"Maggie didn't allow me to see it, she said 'it will spoil the surprise' and tied a ribbon around the box to make sure I didn't sneak a peek," he replied with wrinkled eyebrows.

I smirked and took the bags that were mine out of his hands. "What about your suit?"

"If I can't see the dress, you can't see the suit," he smirked and tried to put up a serious face expression.

"Alright, fair enough," I nodded and skipped upstairs.

After Colt had paid for the dress we went straight home, because we were done and I still dislike shopping, and Colt was getting hungry.

"What do you want for dinner?" he shouted from downstairs.

I thought about it while putting my clothes into my closet. I had a system to make it easier.

"Whatever you want!" I shouted back while putting on a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Oh you know what I want!"

My face heated up at his words and I refused to answer it. When I didn't answer I heard him laugh.

My closet is built with an open part where I can have dresses and jackets, with three different shelfs on the other side and one drawer at the bottom.

I put the box with the dress in on the left side where I also hung my jackets.

Jeans and sweatpants on the top shelf, sweaters and tops in the middle shelf, and lastly socks and stockings in the drawer.

Maggie shoved a pair of black stockings into my bag when Colt wasn't looking and told me to 'use them wisely'.

I really wish I didn't know what she meant by that...

After putting my clothes into my closet I moved on to my bathroom. It's a nice size for only me and as every bathroom, it got every thing I needed.

The floor was covered in black tiles, the walls are tiles too, but they are white and the ceiling's also white. To my right was the toilet, next to that was the white sink which had one mirror beside the also white cabinet. Up in the left corner's the shower with glass doors, then there's the bathtub on the left opposite of the sink. Not to forget the little chest of drawers right next to the door on my left.

I stepped into the bathroom and pulled open the top drawer. I put the bras and panties in the top drawer, my girly items in the middle one and socks in the bottom.

Turning over to the sink I opened the little cabinet over the right side of the sink.

"Gwen!" I jumped when my name suddenly broke through the silence.

"Coming!"

I put all the makeup - which wasn't that much really - in the cabinet and closed the door to my bathroom.

When I got downstairs and into the dining room the sight shocked me.

The light was off and the table was set with a white tablecloth, two candles was in the middle of the table. On either side of the table was plates with spaghetti and sauce, nicely placed.

Colt stood by the table in a pair of faded jeans and royal blue V-neck sweater. He was dressed for this fancy dinner!

I covered my face in embarrassment and smiled slightly through my hands; "I'm so not dressed for this."

I peeked through my fingers at Colt who was approaching me slowly.

"Hey." He took my hands in his and removed them from my face. "You look beautiful no matter what you wear," he smiled.

A shy smile played in the corners of my lips. Then he did something I didn't see coming; he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

Oh wow, look at that! The floor is wooden, interesting.

Colt chuckled at my reaction, which was red cheeks and biting my bottom lip nervously.

"Come on, let's eat," he said and started walking backwards towards the table.

He pulled out the chair for me like a gentleman and sat down across from me.

I smiled at him, which he gladly returned.

"So, this formal party you're invited to. Where is it?" I asked.

I cut a meatball and dipped it in sauce along with a little spaghetti, let the smell find its way up to my nose before I put the fork into my mouth.

I surprised myself when I let out a moan of delight. It was delicious!

"Do you like it?" Colt smiled, clearly amused about my reaction to his cooking.

"Yes, it's delicious! Where did you learn to cook?" I said, while cutting another meatball.

"Mom," he shrugged with a smile. "But about the party, there's something you should know."

The sudden change of tone in his voice scared me.

"It's at Lisanna's place, it's her dad's birthday," he looked down at his food.

I sighed heavily and finished my glass of water, giving him the silent treatment.

He knows Lisanna and I can't stand each other. Yet he's bringing me to her house, on her dad's birthday. He's soon gonna have to bury his poor pet somewhere!

"Come on, don't be like that. You'll stay by my side all the time, no one's gonna hurt you," he said.

Refilling my glass while looking at him with raised eyebrows. He nodded to himself as if he just understood something.

"I'll keep Lisanna away from you," he finally added. "But."

There had to be a 'but'!

I put my lips on the glass and just held it like that for a few seconds before taking a long sip.

"You'll have to listen to whatever I say, and I have to have the leash on you. And since it's his house he's free to do whatever he wants, so if you misbehave, he'll be the one punishing you.." he trailed off.

The word 'punish' made me choke on my water. I coughed like a manic and put my glass down, holding one hand on the table and the other on my chest.

Every second and minute from the whipping played in my head. His laugh. The pain. The strong smell of my own blood. All the fear.

"Gwen, are you okey?" he asked concerned and stood to walk over to me.

I was holding my head in my hands, trying my best to suppress the memory. It had burned itself into my mind. The fear of complete darkness and loneliness. His satisfied smirk the day after.

As if someone just turned back time I see his shadow beside me, the whip in his hand. The stone floor underneath me and the stone walls surrounding me.

He raises his hand, swings it at my back and I scream.

I scream in fear, covering my ears to avoid my own scream. My body starts to tremble, twisting and turning in pain. The tears starts to form in the corners of my eyes.

"Gwen. Gwen! It's okey, it's okey, no one's hurting you, shush. Relax, no one's gonna hurt you. It's okey, I'm here."

After a few seconds of calming my breath and pulse, I slowly open my eyes.

I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to my surroundings. Everything's so big right now. Why?

"It's okey, I'm here. You're safe," Colt's voice said.

When I relaxed my body and let go of the fabric squeezed in my hand, I find myself in Colt's arms on the floor. The fabric in my hand was his sweater, I must have in my panicked state taken a hold of it.

I'm seated sideways between his legs and he's holding me tight to his body. Protecting me against any possible harm.

He's keeping his hands away from my back, but his right hand is rubbing soothingly on my thigh while his left one is snaked over my shoulders.

I'm too tired to even say anything, so I just kept holding the fabric of his sweater between my fingers.

His smell's like a drug and I relax into his body, letting myself drift off to wonderland.

Vanilla and a slight hint of macadamia filled my nostrils. He even smells good.

His arm went under my legs and he stood up with me in his arms like a princess.

"Let's get you to bed now," he whispered into my hair.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this one and that it was worth the wait! :3

Please comment, vote and share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 5 37
With one simple lie can Love Bloom? From darkness can there be light? Can confusion turn into realization? Can hatred turn to love? This is a Jul...
4.4K 153 31
Gwen is just your average Year 9 student. Amazing friends, people she doesn't like/hates and boy crushes (Mostly fictional). She's been on Wattpad fo...
192K 6.4K 20
In all vampire school, there is a human. It's a girl and she is a bride to vampire's lord. It became normal for vampires to be around humans. They a...
351K 11.5K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...