Chapter 1

Hello guys! My previous attempt on a story didn't go that well, I totally forgot it and never updated >.<

So I'm trying again!

And I really hope you guys like it!^^

----------------------------------------------

Wake up - eat - auction - sleep - repeat.

Basically my life routine the last couple of years.

I was fifteen when I first got here - The Pet Shop - as they've named it. Pretty catchy right? The Pet Shop.

If it hadn't been for my rare blood type, I would've been dead by now. Yup, that's right, dead as in - coffin, dirt, funeral.

They decribe me as often; Feisty, full of hatred, sarcastic and rare.

Oh, excuse me for my bad manners. I'll explain this simple for you.

I live in a tiny room, with only a bed. I get food which is usually out of date or spit in. I get put up in auctions. Yup, I'm getting auctioned like a painting. Except; no one's bought me yet.

Simpler than that; I'm a pet.

Along with the other humans I'm getting sold to vampires. For what you ask?

Maybe a slave. A human pet, who lives and acts like an animal. A walking blood bank. Yes to all of those.

The vampires have their respectfulness and high rank to maintain. For example, in my age group - 17 to 25 - a vampire older than 32 (in human years - the age he crossed the line between life and death) has no right.

A man in his early thirties can buy me, because I'm in his right age group. But a man in his forties can't, because I'm not in the age group 25 to 32.

They use us humans as they please, yet they're not totally respectless.

Let's say a man at the age of fifty came here and wanted to buy a fifteen year old. The shop owner has all rights to deny him.

Because, that would be weird and disrespectful towards us humans. Yeah, they show a microscopic sent of respect towards us.

It's illegal to mate with a human. because they don't want a crossed breed. That's why sex slaves were illegal many years ago, because of the high amount of crossed breeds.

Everyday vampires come in and out these doors to buy themselves a pet, some buy us as gifts for a friend or a family member. Or just for themselves as a walking blood bank, rarely just for the sake of company.

They judge us by health, blood type, looks and if we're the right age.

For example; I'm an average tall brunette, with green eyes and a slightly curvy body. My blood type's O Positive. When I didn't live here I used to take care of my body, I went horse back riding and for walks. Now I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom without anyone standing outside the door guarding my moves. I'm in a high age group, I'm the only eighteen year old, a little minus. Because older vampires want older humans. I've never seen a twenty year old vampire come in here and bought a human.

The vampires who come in here are usually twenty eight and up.

----------------------------------------------

First chapter out! I'm proud XD

Hope I did well!^^

Please comment, vote and share<3