loving dave strider

By cherrysmudge

karkat was straight as a ruler except for when it came to dave strider... ------------------ this is my firs... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
just some random stuff
chapter 7
chapter 8
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 9
Well hello their
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BAM DONE

chapter six

1.6K 44 26
By cherrysmudge

"KARKAT STOP!" I Heard Dave say but it was to late, I fell for the longest time. I just thought about dave the whole time. I remembered his smile and his laugh, but he would be happier with john.

daves pov

karkat told me to leave so I did. I was about a block away when I had an urge to turn back. I needed to talk to karkat. I walked to where I had seen him last, the park. why was he their? He hated that place. And then it hit me, that was the only large bridge in town. Karkat was going to commit suicide because of me. I broke out into a run. I got to the bridge and saw karkat standing on the outside of the small wall that was meant to protect the cars from falling. "KARKAT STOP" He glanced at me and then fell. I was to late. Karkat is dead because of me. And then I climed to where karkat once was and threw myself off of the edge. "I love you karkat" was the last thing that ran through my mind before I hit the choppy dark water with a small splash.

BAD ENDING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
23.7K 539 12
Baldi has always had a crush on the Principal, but he can never tell him his true feelings because he thinks he will ruin their friendship. One day...
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...