Imprinted

Από Aria_Wanderlust

Being the new girl can be challenging especially when I got thrown into a world I thought was only fiction... Περισσότερα

The move
Vanishing Red eyes
Clumsy Me
His eyes
Must be a dream...
Surreal
Confronting the wolf
Promise me?
Pain.
Beside me
My forever.
Taking this MUT out.
Take care of her
Happily ever after

Seems odd...

4.9K 123 4
Από Aria_Wanderlust

The next morning I was woken by my cell ringing. Errr why? It's Saturday morning. I groaned as I answered.

"Hey Aria?" 

"Um hi...Who is this?" I said half awake.

"Oh it's Kim, sorry if I woke you I figured you'd be up by now." Oh right I forgot I gave Kim my number last night.

"No, no it's okay..uh so was there a particular reason you called or..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, do you wanna come by Emily and Sam's house today? We miss you haha" She asked with a laugh.

It was so sweet that they missed me already. I glanced at my alarm clock and was shocked! 1:48 pm it read. No wonder why she thought I'd be up. Heck even I would have thought I'd been up before this. 

"uh sure Kim just let me get ready...I'll be over around uh..2:10?" I said in more of a question.

"Yeah that's fine, Paul's headed near you house around that time anyways I can ask him to pick you up if you want? It is a little ways away."

"Yes that'd be perfect, thanks." I concluded.

"See ya then!!!" Kim shouted, I just laughed. 

"Bye see ya soon!" I shouted back and hung up my phone. 

Flopping back on my bed, I let out a big sigh, then got up and started to get ready.

*******************************************************************************************************

I had finished getting ready and was wearing this :

http://www.polyvore.com/hanging_with_pack/set?id=124971411

*Beep. Beep.*

Paul honked the horn signalling that he was here. I jogged up to the passenger side and slide in. 

"Hey beautiful" he greeted with a smile.

"Hi, thanks for the drive by the way" 

"Not a problem" he smiled (very cutely might I add)

"So what'd you think of the stories Billy told last night at the bon-fire?" He asked.

"Well..uhm they were interesting I suppose. The idea behind it all was very intriguing." I said glancing out the window. He quickly looked at me.

"Any story stand out to you?"

"I really like the one about imprinting? It was very sweet." I said with a little laugh after. 

He continued to grin as he drove, silence was filling the air. It wasn't awkward silence though rather a good silence. I liked Paul, I felt somehow very comfortable with him but why did he ask me about the stories...was there a purpose or was he just trying to strike up a conversation? Seems odd. 

(Paul's P.O.V.)

*Beep, beep* 

I pushed the horn to let her know I was here. Gosh I can't believe I imprinted and on such a beauty too! Last night the pack were telling me how lucky I was, which I have to agree with. She jogged over to the passenger side looking gorgeous..Didn't Kim say she just woke up not too long ago? Damn.

"Hey beautiful" I smiled

"Hi, thanks for the drive by the way" She said sincerely although I really did want to drive her cause I wanted to talk about the stories she heard last night..I was curious on what she thought. 

"Not a problem" I paused "So what'd you think of the stories Billy told last night at the bon-fire?" 

"Well..uhm they were interesting I suppose. The idea behind it all was very intriguing." She said while glancing out the window. I quickly looked at her, what story did she find interesting?

"Any story stand out to you?" I asked curiously wanting, no NEEDING to know.

"I really like the one about imprinting? It was very sweet." She said with a little giggle after. 

YES!!! I grinned,  I felt my inner wolf trying to pull me towards her but I refrained from doing so. If I can't get her to like me soon...I don't know what I'll do. 

Author's note:

Just wanted to say thank you for reading and favoriting this story it means a lot! I do update as much as possible so you shouldn't ever have to wait too long! <3

~ Ashley xx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

220K 4.5K 39
Alexandra or Alex for short leaves Mystic Falls to live with her Uncle Charlie Swan, the half brother of her Dad Grayson and Uncle John after her Au...
1.2K 65 8
The sisters of the Noble House of Black, are all very different, but very close. Oh, how families separate after death and marriage. Ofc x Lucius Mal...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
127K 2.7K 36
This will take place in season 3. They thought they were safe and family was whole once more. They have been search for the same thing for a thousand...