Black world (A BTS fanfiction)

lightaus

"Don't believe anyone." "Why?" "They're monsters." "I don't believe you.... I'll save them...from this hell" ... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

12 1 6
lightaus

The end of the stairs leaded them to a room with big black door.

-"Everything will end by entering this room." She said.

-"Be careful."

She opened the door. It was a big room with huge windows showing the moon.

-"They're there."

All the four were lying on the floor, the seemed exhausted, they weren't able to move.

-"You're finally here." Someone said.

-"This voice is familiar."

Someone was standing in the shadow "I've been waiting for you for a long time, Skye."

-"Show your identity."

He laughed and got out from the shadow.

-"N..No way, this can't be possible. A...Are you true?"

-"Do you know him?" Seokjin asked.

-"Y...Yes, I know him. He's my friend, Kim Taehyung."

-"Why you? Why did you do that?"

-"Because I'm a magician, it's easy."

-"Taehyung, you were kind when I first met you, what happened to you?"

-"That's the true me, still surprised? I'm really contrite because I gave you this necklace, I was an idiot, I gave it to my enemy."

-"We're enemies now? Okay, prepare to die."

-"Why this violence? I'll end it with a blink of an eye."

-"There's two things I hate: disloyalty and cunning people."
Seokjin and Namjoon, take care of the others."

-"No, we'll fight with you. He's our enemy too."

-"That's an order."

-"Like you want."

She showed all her power in this fight but he had a big intention in killing her, he didn't care if she was his friend or no.

-"Do you think a rookie like you will win against me? I'm the most powerful magician."

She was lying on the floor, wounded in her arm. She tried to stand up but he was so strong.

-"I don't care, I'll never give up, I promised to save them and I don't take back or bend any word."

-"How beautiful!"

He hit her every time she tried to stand up until she was unable to move. He was going to kill her but luckily Jungkook attacked him and bitted him in his leg.

-"What's happening?" Taehyung asked.

-"Don't ever touch our princess." Seokjin replied.

The six were standing in front of her trying to protect her, the determination was clear in their eyes. All of them attacked at once with all their power, but killing him wasn't easy.

-"I'll stop this now." He said.

He tried to kill Skye with an arrow made of magic. Seokjin stood in front of her so the arrow hit him instead of her.

-"Seokjin!" She cried "Why did you do that?"

-"I want to show you that you can trust us. Aren't we friends?"

-"Of course we are. But I don't want this to happen."

-"I'm your guardian and I believe in you, you can do it. Because I trust you."

Tears were falling from her eyes as he was freezing like a statue and started to crash into pieces.

-"I won't forgive you for this."

-"Wait to see more."

The others worried about Seokjin so Taehyung took advantage of this opportunity and absorbed their power and their magic.

-"Stop it! You're hurting them. What are you doing?"

-"I'll take their power to become stronger. If I did it, I'll turn into a devil."

She tried to use her magic against him but a transparent shield was protecting him.

When he finished, something black was coming out from his back until he had big black wings.

He was completely a devil.
One hour is left for the red moon.

-"See, I'm more stronger now. You can't stop me. Hh, what happened to you? Answer!"

She whispered "I'll kill you."

-"What did you say?"

-"I said I'll kill you!"

A strong blue light was floating around her.

-"Prepare to die."

Her eyes turned to red, she moved like a shadow, fast and invisible. She was able to hit him in different parts of his body. His leg and arm were wounded. And from his back, she cut a pair of his wings. He was unable to stand and he breathed hardly.

-"I didn't think you'll be strong like this." He said.

He was more surprised when he saw all her wounds being healed by themselves.

To finish it, a lightning was coming out from her left hand (Like the chidori in Naruto) and strapped him in his heart. He felt in the floor like a doll unable to move.

By her magic, she absorbed his power and transmitted it to her five friends.
They were in a half good state but there's still Seokjin who was...dead.

-"How can I bring him again to life, tell me!" She told Taehyung angrily.

-"T...There's no way he can live again, don't you s..see he is dead." He replied smiling.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

980 370 26
A magical adventure with BTS members: Embark on an unforgettable odyssey with Y/N, whose life takes a fantastical turn on her 16th birthday when she...
13.2K 947 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
409K 18K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
34.3K 2K 34
"Are you evil?" He asks. I shake my head, "Of course not. I want to be just like my mother, a wizard who helps people." Jungkook stays quiet for a m...