I DON'T KNOW YOU

Od kvnopsia

+  .    + ✹    .   ˚ .   *   · ✵     ·       .        ✵ . · · ˚ *   .     · ✺ ·" ⁀ ❝ TIMES ARE... Více

00.) ordinary days
01.) school days
02.) out of the frying pan
04.) trick or treat
05.) party hard
06.) ransacked
07.) silly string
q&a
08.) a little bit of joy
09.) and a little bit of trouble
10.) to america
11.) breaking and entering
12.) troubled youth
13.) summer nights
14.) into the fire
15.) first encounters
16.) not so bad
17.) nothing was there
18.) lost and found
19.) homecoming
20.) pick your battles
21.) stop
22.) no place like home
23.) owed explanations
24.) glass and silver
25.) hall of memories
26.) trust yourself
27.) we need to talk
28.) save you
29.) points
30.) old friends
31.) ink
32.) suffer the children
33.) out of time
34.) way down we go
35.) color scheme
36.) hypocrisy
37.) new beginnings
last q&a
38.) graduation
39.) parking lot reunions
40.) finale
( CODA )

03.) grave memories

3.5K 103 184
Od kvnopsia

❝𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖨𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤,❞
-𝘋𝘢𝘯 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦

•»§«•

• F U N N E H •

    "𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕐?" I inquired to Gold, who was slugging the strap of her bag over her shoulder with a hefty sigh. She nodded with a hum of agreement to accompany it.

"It feels like we were just moving in here and now we're going back home," Gold sighed dreamily, staring up at the front doors of our dorm, "so much nostalgia."

"Gold, it was literally just a year ago," I laughed out as she rolled her eyes with a grin.

"You know what I mean. It just feels like yesterday that we were starting our junior year. Can you believe it? Seniors, Funneh! We're gonna be seniors in just a few months!" Gold squealed, anxiously and excitedly shook my arm.

"I know! I'm excited. But I swear to God, you're a chihuahua in disguise. You're way too jittery," I teased.

"I'm the hyper one? You're the one jumping everywhere like a bug. You've got the energy of a Red Bull," Gold giggled.

"I prefer the term 'quirky' if you will," I responded with a chuckle, starting to walk away as she locked the dorm doors with the key.

"Sure, sure, Funneh," she grinned, picking up her last suitcase and tracking alongside me as we hurry onto the sidewalk.

   She had a point, though. The idea of the dorm being so bare and empty was weird to think about, mostly because it was still standing and was just left by us. Unlike last year, of course. But then again, last year wasn't a time to compare then to.

    We made our way down the sidewalk, our footsteps in sync and the occasional kicking of a small pebble being thrown down the pavement by one of our shoes.

    Gold seemed to be enjoying the mood, however. And while it was strange to be returning home, it felt good. I had been starting to become homesick, and thinking about seeing the rest of the Krew made my heart jump in excitement.

"Yo, Gold, are you exc—" she cut my sentence off with an index finger pointed upwards in front of my face, eyes closed, with a quite insistent expression on her face.

"Hush, hush, hush. Music," she interrupted, pointing to the earbuds dangling down as they connected to her phone until she then repeated herself, "listening to music."

I slightly laughed for a moment before guiding my attention to random things around us. Like the sunlight basking down onto the sleeves of our clothes or the sides of the bushes down the street.

     "Wait up, guys!" a voice called from behind. Gold and I spun around, eyebrows raised. It was the anime nerd himself.

      "Hey, Kyran," Gold smiled, meaning literally nothing by it much to both Kyran and I's dismay due to her dense realization of his crush on her.

"I called but neither of you responded. Anyway, I wanna walk with you guys until you board your flight," Kyran explained, panting for air.

"Where are the others?" I asked, starting to walk.

"I dunno. Though I bet you wanna say goodbye to Alec before you guys leave," Kyran said with a cheeky smile.

"Kyran, I swear to G-" Gold cut me off yet again.

"He's not wrong. Funneh, you've got a major crush," Gold hummed teasingly as I felt my face flush.

"Shush! What if someone's listening to us?" I panicked, covering my mouth worriedly.

      "I mean at least you two have kissed," Kyran shrugged nonchalantly.

"Twice," Gold added.

"She's right," Kyran nudged.

    I rolled my eyes, my face burning, and elbowed Kyran. He screamed in a voice that seemed just a little too high pitched to even belong to him, much more suited for a ten-year-old girl. Gold giggled.

I glanced over at Kyran and motioned with my head towards Gold, who was too busy focusing on her music to see my gestures. He raised an eyebrow in confusion until I sighed and aggressively nudged with my head towards Gold's bags. Kyran seemed to get my message and offered to carry Gold's things. God, they both sucked in the love department.

"This might take a while to walk to the airport. What if you miss your flight?" Kyran asked, worried as he slightly struggled to pick up her suitcase.

Gold didn't seem to notice either of us lingering behind as we both tried to lift up her insanely heavy bag. You would have thought she was carrying bricks inside it. Seriously, how many clothes could the girl wear? She wore the same outfit all the time.

I looked at Gold, nodding. "He's right. What if we miss our flight?" Gold whispered to me.

"What other way can we get there? Draco and the others are waiting for us," I frowned.

"Uber?" Gold suggested.

    "And trust my life with a stranger that could turn out as a psycho? No thanks," I shook my head.

"That was one time, and not even an Uber! Besides, you were the one who-" I cut her off.

"Shh!"

"I can call Alec and see if he can take us. He can drive, though I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a car," Kyran sighed.

Kyran's phone let out a small ring, like a notification was received. He pulled it out of his pocket and I watched for a moment as he tapped on his screen, the light reflecting off his face.

"What is it?" Gold asked.

    "Text message. Evan texted me," Kyran explained, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

    "Him and the others are gonna see you guys off at the airport," he explained.

       "Come on, can we just call a cab?" Gold pleaded, staring at me with a pouting mouth. I sighed and nodded reluctantly, which was followed up by a cheer from her and Kyran.

       Kyran called an Uber —against my better judgement— and we squeezed in, using our luggage to make a human Tetris in the backseats.

    Of course, we didn't have that much stuff. Or rather, I didn't. Gold definitely had more luggage than me, but what else was new? The backseats weren't too spacious, and rather we were easily crowded.

    "Man, can you believe this year is over? Another year, gone," Kyran sighed.

    "I know right? It feels like just yesterday we were meeting each other," Gold agreed.

    "Can't believe so much stuff has happened. It really feels like everything has gone by so fast. And everything that happened.... it..." my voice trailed off.

    As my words died out slowly from my mouth, the realization hit me like a dodgeball. So many people had died at our school, and most of them were murders. That was a terrifying thing to think about, that some sort of serial killer was preying on the students of our school for their next victim. But who was it? Someone our age? How could a sixteen year old ever bring themselves to take a life of their own schoolmates?

    Soon, my mind became clouded with theories. It wasn't something I could just let go. No, I couldn't forgive someone like that, someone so willing to hurt people. That went against all of my morals. But who? And why all those people? What did they do? What did Sam, Lily, Liv, or even Valerie do to deserve such a cruel fate?

Oh, Valerie.

       A year ago she was killed in the fire that started at the dorms, a year ago is when Senpai lost his girlfriend, a year ago is when we lost our friend. And it was going on to be two years this year.

      Poor Senpai. Valerie and him were so in love together. And she was supposed to fly back to Japan to see her family. Senpai had been devastated but they both still were gonna make it work.

But they didn't. They couldn't.

      Senpai spent everyday afterschool at Valerie's grave, his heartache growing from the pain of her being gone.

I want to visit her grave, I thought.

Sadly we couldn't. Someone thought it would be fun to dig up her grave and hide it, never to be seen again. Seriously, how messed up could you be to ever do that? How could you hate such a sweet person like Valerie so much?

      "Funneh? Hello? Earth to Funneh?" Gold waved her hand in front of my face, attempting to pull me back from the weird zone of thoughts in my head.

      I blinked once and turned to look at them. "What were you thinking about?" Kyran asked.

"Oh, you know, Valerie." I frowned, letting a sigh escape from my lips as I spoke.

    Immediately at my words, the silence sneaked up upon us and captured the moment. A coat of gloom fell over our heads and the tension became thick in the air. I couldn't imagine, nor did I want to imagine, how Valerie must have felt during her final moments. None of us wanted to know that.

      "Hey, let's not be sad. She wouldn't want us to be upset," Gold said in an attempt to save the rest of the ride.

Kyran was fine with Gold's request, nervously smiling and nodding whilst she continued to talk about all sorts of random things. It was obvious he was uneasy, and he wasn't the most courageous guy. But even thinking about it, discussing it with the two of them, it made me feel sick.

30 MINUTES LATER

Kyran hauled Gold's luggage out of the car, almost dropping one of the bags when she wasn't looking. As for me, I didn't have as many things to carry, so I decided to help him. When I grabbed one strap of a bag he had been struggling to lift, I found that it was pretty light. I glanced over at Kyran with a deadpan expression and asked him, "Really, Kyran? Really?"

"Don't blame me! I'm carrying like four other things!" he whined, frowning, "I could easily carry this bag if it weren't for all this other stuff! I'm manly enough, you know."

"Sure, Kyran," I laughed with a roll of my eyes.

Walking from the parking garage to the airport, we were met with the sight of what you'd normally expect in a place like this— bustling families, complaining waiters, rushing friends, busy traffic, everything. We hadn't spent much time in an airport since we never exactly traveled to places, but these scenes were all too familiar from just a few stops.

We walked through the metal detectors after placing each of our stuff through the metal detectors. Kyran did too, just to accompany us on our way to the plane. Although, he did get stopped for forgetting he had a pin of some anime in his pocket. You should have seen the look in his eyes when the guard told him that he'd signal a pat down. Poor thing probably thought he'd be going to jail. Though, if I was being honest, I did laugh at the scene.

After Kyran's pat down and regaining our stuff, we hurried down past groups of people to a waiting area near the gates. There, we found Evan, Aly, and Alec. It was nice to see Aly there, despite the fact that we never really hung out with her as much as we could. Still, it was sweet of her to wish us off. She was a cool person. It was a shame I hadn't spent more time with her.

"You guys actually came?" I laughed, approaching them as I dragged my bag behind me.

   "Of course, you guys are gonna be leaving back to Canada. We won't get to see you until summer is nearly over!" Aly exclaimed as her brother laughed slightly with her words.

The announcer on the intercom started to broadcast, saying our flight was going to leave in a few minutes. We hugged them and bid our farewells, exchanging a few words before our flight was ready to depart.

    Kyran had dropped off the rest of Gold's luggage on the nearby conveyor belt just like me, with the exception of one bag I chose to take with me and Gold did the same.

    I glanced over my shoulder as Gold and I started to walk away from the four of them. I saw them wave goodbye with smiles on their face, and I weakly waved back over my shoulder with a soft grin before turning back around to continue walking alongside Gold.

Herds of people seemed to rush behind us, some families and some young adults. And it felt almost out of place to have just two sixteen-year-old girls accompanying the ride, but that wouldn't stop us. Instead, I quickened my pace and grinned, turning my head to Gold and saying, "I call window spot!"

"If you can get to it first, that is!" she giggled out, starting to hurry off as I gasped at her attempt to steal my claimed spot.

Both of us laughing like children, we started to run down the runway towards the plane, dragging the bags we had decided to carry. It wasn't long before the stairs lowered and we were able to climb up into the plane, to which I hastily ran in front of Gold and took the opportunity to snag a window seat.

I laughed, grinning cheekily. "I win."

"Cheater," Gold giggled, sticking out her tongue at me as she took the seat next to me, which I was proud to say wasn't the window seat.

It wasn't our first time on a plane, obviously, so Gold was already used to the routine. She plugged in her earbuds to the small TV screen attached to the back of the seat in front of her and I watched as she settled her mind on the movie playing.

Not feeling in the mood to watch a movie like her, I stared out the window, watching as the others scrambled to get to the safer area before turning back around and waving goodbye towards the plane. I noticed one last person hurrying up the stairs, though, I couldn't see the girl's face. All I saw was their blonde hair, similar in color to Evelyn's. But I didn't look behind me to see her when she boarded the plane in fear of looking weird for watching her.

I continued to mind my own business and keep my eyes focused on the sight outside the window. Staring up at the sky we'd soon be in, I felt a small smile curl onto my lips. Slowly as my eyelids felt heavier and heavier, I closed them. Resting on my left arm, head against the seat and window, I slipped into a slumber.

•»§«•

The plane had come to a slow descent and before we knew it, the door was opening with the stairs set out. One by one, people shuffled out of the plane with their luggage in their hands, leaving only Gold and I in the cabin.

"Aren't you excited, Funneh? A new school, a new country, a new dorm, and new friends!" Gold squealed.

"Mega excited. It's all I've been thinking about. I kind of miss the rest of the Krew already though," I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh, don't be sad! They were so excited for us to get to come here. Besides, they gave you that box of photos and souvenirs from back home in case we got home sick," Gold explained, walking down the aisle with a big smile, "I'm sure it's going to be fun. You just gotta think positive."

       "I guess you're right. And they did say they would write us letters," I slowly agreed, trying to add to her words.

        "Ah, see? There you go! Now come on, our new school awaits for us!" Gold smiled, running down the stairs and off the plane. I followed suite with a smile she had encouraged for me to wear.

•»§«•

     Slowly, my eyes opened. The sunlight casting through the window was blinding at first, to which I rubbed my eyes and yawned. My neck was slightly uncomfortable from the position I had fallen asleep in, but I ignored it.

   I glanced over to Gold, who had fallen asleep with her head drooped back against the seat's headboard. My heart wasn't racing from the dream, but I felt like a had a massive knot inside me for some reason. I tried to brush it off, thinking it was nothing. But part of me had an idea to why I dreamt a memory instead of a dream.

   To take my mind off of it, I found the sky suddenly very interesting. Passing by us, thick herds of clouds floated around as the wings cut through them like knives. The sky was incredibly blue, and below us I couldn't see farther than I could throw.

    But no matter how hard I tried to avoid letting my mind focus on the dream, I couldn't stop it. I kept thinking and thinking until a realization hit me like a dodgeball.

I lost and left my home-sick box back in America.

• L U N A R •

       "𝔾𝕌𝕐𝕊, ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝕆ℕ! 𝕎𝔼 𝔾𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔸 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝕀ℝℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋 by two and that's ten minutes away! It takes fifteen minutes to drive to the airport!" Draco called from outside, hurriedly knocking on my door.

    Hearing his calling, both Rainbow and I sprang to our feet. With her being the first one out the door, Rainbow ran down the porch steps and Draco was already making his way down to the street where a silver car sat.

     "Nice ride but you don't own a car. Where's it from?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in skepticism. He glanced over to Gold's house and pointed to it, gesturing that Ms. Glare had let him borrow it.

She was lucky that Draco was a good driver.

At least, I thought so.

With me being the last one to get to the car having walked instead of running like the other two, I sat in the backseat. Draco took the driver's seat and Rainbow took the passenger spot.

Before I knew it, the car was moving at a steady and decently fast pace on the roads. We drove off out of our neighborhood street and through the city, watching as the other cars and buildings flew by.

       Unlike Draco, who preferred to keep the windows closed apparently, I enjoyed them open. So I opened the back window, letting the wind hit me. It felt refreshing and new, a new sense of summer. Hopefully it wouldn't snow as it always did at times.

     I stared at the clock on the car, checking the time. We still had a few minutes. Hopefully the fifteen minutes would be cut short if Draco could speed up without trouble. He probably would, regardless if there were cops around. Or not. But just to be safe, I fastened my seatbelt tighter.

     I turned and looked at Rainbow as she pushed her cake hat so that it could sit on her head perfectly. Her cheeks were rosy, even more so which I assume is from her excitement. My theory was only further concluded when her glance passed the rear view mirror, where I saw her brown eyes even larger than usual.

Bored, I nudged her on the arm and the two of us started to converse, Draco paying no attention to our small talk until he found it necessary to sigh disappointedly after Rainbow made a pun to which he then entered the conversation.

   While Rainbow and Draco argued over whether Rainbow's puns were bad —they are in my opinion— or just humorous, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I was tired, having stayed up late last night trying to figure out a formula using old swamp vines and quartz fragments that wouldn't cause an explosion.

   I sighed and closed my eyes, tuning out the two and their bickering. Focusing on the moving scenery out the car window, I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier by the second.

        I yawned once more and felt my eyes close, relaxation at its finest. It wasn't long before I completely subjected myself to falling asleep.

• D R A C O •

  𝔽𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔻 𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝔼 ℝ𝕆𝔸𝔻 𝔸𝔼𝔸𝔻 and nothing more, I narrowed my eyes with each glance I made to look for an open spot of the parking lot. They always said finding a spot in an airport was hard, and trust me, it was just as difficult as it sounded. We must've driven around for a few minutes because of all the crowds, but eventually, I spotted one and quickly pulled into it.

Relieved, I quickly turned off the engine and unbuckled my seatbelt. Glancing over at the clock of the car, I checked to see if we were late or not. Thankfully, traffic wasn't as bad on the route we took.

1:58 PM

Rainbow, having noticed our arrival, was already unbuckling her seatbelt. I turned around and found that Lunar was sound asleep in the back, head tilted in a position that was sure to give her a crick if she stayed that way for too long.

   Before I could speak out, Rainbow reached past the front seats and towards Lunar, where she then pinched Lunar's cheek. Lunar woke up instantly with a squeal, smacking a then laughing Rainbow and her hand away.

    Mumbling incoherent complaints under her breath, Lunar unbuckled her seatbelt and swung open her door. We all quickly hopped out, locked the car, and started to make our way down the parking lot and to the airport.

     I quickened my pace with the two trailing behind me, although Lunar wasn't a big fan of running, especially after just waking up even from a nap.

"Come on, hurry, Lunar!" Rainbow encouraged, catching up to jog alongside me.

"I don't do running. Definitely not after waking up, too," Lunar blatantly replied to which I could just hear the tired frown on her face.

"We don't have time. We'll have to drag you at this rate," I remarked to Lunar.

"Maybe we could.... car-ry her!" Rainbow giggled out with possibly one of the most smug and proud grins you'd ever see on a person, and all because she took so much pride in her puns which to me were awful.

"I just had the most sudden urge to punch a windshield," Lunar groaned, "Rainbow, just no."

"Rainbow, just yes!" Rainbow enthusiastically giggled out once again, to which I shook my head with a smile at both of them.

    Soon, we reached the entrance of the airport. We hurried in and made our way to the waiting areas, where large windows from ceiling to floor resided. Through those windows, we spotted a plane starting to descend down towards the runway.

"Look! Do you think that's their plane?" Rainbow pointed out, bouncing on her feet in excitement.

"I think so," I answered, squinting my eyes to try and get a better glance, "it makes sense."

Soon, the plane completely landed and came to a stop. We watched as people filed out down the stairs, luggage and family trailing behind them. I was sure that it was their plane by that point, so I watched intently for each person to go by. But soon, after a small pause of people, it seemed that everyone had already exited the plane. But Funneh and Gold were no where to be seen.

Where were they?

•»§«•

❝𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕,❞
-𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

|| Word Count: 3961 words total ||

|| Thank you for 23k reads! ||

|| Last edited September 15th, 2019 ||

|| LUNA is typing.... ||

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.4K 473 50
// No bad words, kissing, little violence, cringy// "Kat please! I like the school here!" Betty said, while she was watching her younger sisters K...
10.7K 510 41
{COMPLETED} Funneh has lost her memory of her past, but by meeting people that reminds her of high school, she remembers. Funneh must find the real c...
12.6K 424 22
Funneh and Gold are the best (average) agents in the Canadian business. But when a power villain comes along, the duo will need more than just themse...
499 3 5
This is my fanmade Precure series based off of Itsfunneh and krew eats magic krew and I'm not trying to steal art the thumbnail doesn't belong to me...