Sweet Pea Imagines

Bởi RoblyDobly

Requests are open Xem Thêm

A/N
Abuse Pt.2
Abuse Pt.3
WTF!!!!!
A/N (again)
you getting sick would include...
Hurt
A/N
Hurt Pt.2
A/N MEMES

Abuse

7.5K 115 5
Bởi RoblyDobly

Imagine for TheRandomGirlJorjia I hope this is what you were hoping for.

You had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with Chuck and now you and your best friend Sweet Pea were playing boyfriend and girlfriend in a school play, Carrie: The Musical.

SP: "hey Y/N?"

Y/N: "yeah Sweetpea?"

SP: "did you see the cast list for the musical?" He said with a smile.

Y/N: "no.... why?" You said as you walked over to the cast list and saw that you were playing the role of Sue Snell and Sweetpea was playing the role of Tommy Ross, Sue's boyfriend. "Oh.... that's why... I'm playing the good girl while you are playing my boyfriend."

SP: "yeah...." he said awkwardly, knowing he liked her for a long time but was too afraid to say anything.

Y/N: "sooo.... you and I playing boyfriend and girlfriend. Shouldn't be hard."

SP: "good point." He smiled

A/N There will be a part 2 should be up soon ❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

95.9K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...