(In)Sanity (A BNHA Fanfic)

By KaneKiMeMester16

After some events. Midoriya Izuku personality has become... Odd. Like there are 2 different people in one. Ca... More

Chapter 0:Beginning
Not A Chapter, Read If You Want
Chapter 1:What Lies Inside.
Chapter 2:Dreams And Nightmares.
Chapter 3:Oh Baby.

Chapter 4:Entrance Exam

1.5K 62 55
By KaneKiMeMester16

Izuku's POV.

'We haven't even got there and I'm already bored. This exam sucks!' The childish bored voice of Ukuzi says as I'm looking at the view of my dreams! U.A academy! The school where my idol and number 1 hero, All might went... This is the first step to my dreams to become true! Let's make it a good one!

'... Did you seriously just trip?'

'... Yup...'

... What a great start... I close my eyes and brace myself for impact.

.
..
... Huh? Shouldn't I have face planted by now?

"Are you alright?" A voice asks as I open my eyes and see I'm.. Floating? I start to flail around trying to reach the ground. The kind person helps me steady myself before putting her hands togethe-wait. HER!?

"Ah, sorry for using my quirk on you without permission. I thought it'd be bad luck to fall like that. Anyways, good luck!" She chirpy says as she walks away. But most importantly... I JUST TALKED TO A GIRL!!

'...No you didn't.'

"Oi Deku! Stop fucking around and let's go!" Kacchan, clearly pissed off, screams at me as I shake my head to get out of my daydreams and run to catch up to him.

-Line break-

'Uuuuuuuuuugh~ If I wasn't suicidal before I am now. This sucks! Can I just kill everyone here?'

'No! If you do that I won't be able to be a hero!'

'Aw come on! It's a win-win situation for you and for me~. I get to kill people and you will have zero competition!'

'I don't think thing works like that Ukuzi...'

I should be paying attention on what the voice type hero, Present mic. One of my favorite heroes! He has a real cool radio station that I listen to everyday and he's really cool! It's such a honor to see him and to listen to him lik-

"Shut up.' Ah! Was I mumbling again?! I need to stop this habit... Anyways, I think I missed most of his explanation because of Ukuzi. Something about robots and points from what I understood...

" And you! Yeah you the curly hair! What Is wrong with you?! You're not even paying attention! It's disrespectful and annoying."A student with glasses who was standing up with a spotlight in him said looking at me sternly. I coveted my mouth and shrunk back in my seat. Whispering a muffled 'sorry'

'The offer is still up~ let me take over and kill him and whoever is here~' I decide to ignore Ukuzi for the rest of this.

-Line break-

Wooow! This is the testing area!? It's so big! It's a replica city but it's so massive it might as well be a actual city.

' I don't care unless I can kill people there~.'

Wait, is that the nice girl who helped me earlier? Taking a better look at her I see she has short brown hair and she's really cute. Plus she seems nice since she stopped from falling. Ah! I don't know her name and I didn't say thanks! I should do this now...

"Who exactly are you, my friend? You didn't come here to obstruct your fellow test takers, did you?" I freeze in my tracks and start shaking like a leaf as I feel a hand on my shoulder and the strict, stern voice of that guy with glasses from earlier say, or rather ask.

" W-who? M-me?"

'Wow. What a good awnser. Congratulations wimpy me.'You're not helping,Ukuzi!

"That's the kid who's been acting like a weirdo since the entrance!"

"Ha! Look! He can't stop shaking in his boots!"

"That just means we have less competition."Wow... They think they're lucky to have me as a opponent....

' So you were complaining about me not helping you, right? Worry no more!' Wait what do you mean by tha-!

'Don't worry Izuku! I promise I won't kill anything aside from the robots!' And with that I feel as if I'm about to pass out but in reality it's just Ukuzi taking over...

-Line break!-

Ukuzi's POV~

Finally! I can again stretch a bit! Though I won't be able to kill anyone, aside from the robots of course~ and maybe 'accidentally' kill someone who's standing in between me and the robots. Oh yeah, four-eyes is still glaring at me intensely.

"Don't worry about me glasses-san! I won't bother you in anyway during this exam! Just be careful to not get in my way! I'd hate if you got hurt because of my attacks~" I innocently smile at him. If he's smart he has noticed the threat behind the words and will politely fuck off~! See people? Violence is never the awnser~!

" AAAAAAAAND STAAAAAAAAART!"Huh? It's time already?

" WHAT'S THE MATTER!? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE! SEE, HE GETS IT!"Yay, time to let it rip! And I even got an early start since most of these people are taking so long to react! After less than 5 minutes running through this city I spot a horde of robots.

"Aw shucks! I Don't remember which ones are worth anything!" One of the robots comes charging at me as I jump in the air and take out the sword Hatsume-chan helped me work in and slice him in half and land in the ground in superhero landing style!

"Guess I'll have to destroy all of you~!" I was about to take another step to my robot annihilation fun but Meanie Bakugou appears out of nowhere, exploding the robots and stealing my kill! How rude!

"Oi, Deku! Don't forget I'm number one here!" Like a mighty lion he roars the words in pure rage! How exciting! Maybe I can kill him sometime!

"Don't worry about it Ka-cchan~! You're just being replaced!" I sing out as I jump past him and stab a robot behind him before using the fire in the sword to melt his insides. If only this was a person, not a robot!

"GRRRRRRRRRRR! WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT SHITNERD!" And so the duel begins! After 10 Glorious minutes of me and meanie-kugou killing robots in a friendly competition! We both stop, surrounded by scrap metals that used to be robots. Poor things, they didn't even die in a cool way~

" Ah, Owwwwww...."Looking at the end of the street I see a robot the size of godzilla! People running away from it and isn't that the girl that helped Izuku earlier? The one he 'spoke' to?... Her foot seems stuck and the robot is getting close to her.......

" HEY KID! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOU NEED TO RUN AWAY FROM THE ZERO POINTER NOT AT IT!"...

-POV Swap! 3RD Person-

Ukuzi was running as fast as he could at the zero pointer. Pushing the motorcycle accelerator in the sword handle as it lit on fire before he jumped as high as he could and stabbing the sword in the robot's massive foot, before making his way up the robot with the sword still dug in deep it. Cutting the robot in half as he jumped off it, watching in glee as the halfs of the zero pointer fell in top of some buildings, destroying the robot and the buildings. In short he was happy because of the carnage it created. Though there was one slight problem...

Gravity.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Apparently the pseudo white haired boy disagrees as he seems to be having fun free falling to q potential death. He's almost reaching the ground when suddenly

*SLAP*

The brown haired girl he saved earlier slaps him and activates her quirk once more. Making Ukuzi float in the air for a little while before she clapped her fingers together. De-activating her quirk and making gravity a thing again, ergo, Ukuzi landing on the ground with a soft thud and no injuries... And still alive.

"Let's do that again!" Ukuzi Joyfully says but before the girl can reply, her face turns green and she does what every girl does when they feel sick. Puke rainbows.

"THE TEST IS OVER!" Present mic, who is the 'narrator' for this part of the exam announces. And with that of course the entrance exam was over. In case you didn't know. Got it? Okay. On with the story.

-Line break-

We see everyone's favorite bois making their way home as Bakugou walked ahead and Izuku (Real Izuku now. Not Ukuzi) stayed a bit behind. The atmosphere was surprisingly heavy and things felt weird or awkward. Izuku didn't know why things were like this. In fact he didn't even know what happened in the exam since Ukuzi refused to tell him or was pretty vague about it.

"W-Wait up Kacchan!" The green haired teen breaks into a small jog to catch up with his explosive friend. Who ignores him and actually starts walking slightly faster.

"Kacchan? Is everything alright?" As soon as these words get out of Izuku's mouth, Bakugou turns around, aiming a explosion at the ground. Stopping Izuku in his tracks as a smoke screen stands between them. Though they both could see each other pretty well.

" K-Kaccha-!"

" SHUT UP!"Bakugou roars. Indeed shutting Izuku up.

" STOP ACTING ALL FRIENDLY TOWARDS ME YOU SHIT NERD! FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING YOUR SKILLS?! YOUR QUIRK!? WHO IS THE REAL YOU?!" These words stung Izuku. He himself doesn't know who he is at this point. Is he still himself or is Ukuzi his true self?

" Grrr! You won't surpass me you loser! I'll always be better than you and don't you dare forget it!"With these words, Bakugou turns on his heels and angrily makes his way to his home. Leaving a thoughtful and saddened Izuku behind.

'Talk about explosive temperament. Jeesh. Are you sure you two are really friends?'

'I don't know Ukuzi... I don't know...'

Continues....

A/N: Been a while, huh? Is this story still relevant? Was it ever relevant actually? Regardless. I'm back? I'm not sure if I should even be saying that considering my loose update schedule or disappearances. Anyways, in case anyone is actually curious as to why this story took so long to update, it's simple, I didn't like this fic. I had no passion for this story. Plus it kinda felt like only ghosts read this. This is evident in last chapter when I had asked for ships suggestions and no one aside from some friend('s? I don't remember if it was more than one person for plural) I have who commented on it. But oh well.  Who cares? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, though I say this not knowing if people even read this anymore. Anyways, Later.

-KaneKiMeMester16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
446K 30.3K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...