Ice queen (Elijah Mikaelson)

Da _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

«She made sin look so holy» An Elijah Mikaelson fanfiction Altro

Ice Queen
Jarla Sawyer
Elijah Mikaelson
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

8

7.5K 129 8
Da _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

1596, Norway

"Are you ready?", a young, dark-skinned girl asked Jarla, who nodded. It was night time, everyone slept. The two girls sat in the middle of the many tents where the coven slept. Different than the Solheim, the other girl was a normal witch, she was a Bennett. "Immortalem facere quam olim mortalis", the dark-skinned started to chant. Between the witches was a fire, which grew bigger. "Ut ad aliorum vitas, pro animabus suis per fecit egestas tua", the Bennett continued. Silent voices were to be heard, whispers and warnings. "Immortalem facere quam olim mortalis."

Jarla stood up when blue smoke started to leave her hands, smoke that brought a dark coldness with it. The ground froze within second, an ice skin reached every tent and every bush while icicles grew in the trees. Adrenaline rushed through the silver haired's body as the other witch continued to chant her spell. The Solheim closed her eyes as she widened her arms, letting the cold magic consume her. She heard children scream and people shout, breathes were taken.

After a long time, Jarla opened her eyes which seemed brighter than ever. She looked around her to see the Bennett's lifeless body on the floor. The fire was gone. The whole place was frozen with the people in them.
A deep, cold breath escaped the only left girl's mouth. History repeated itself and she couldn't help but smile. Now she was the last one from the coven. She killed the witches with their own magic. She took their life, to make her own one endless.

She was immortal.

"Elena?", Jarla shouted. She was waking down the stairs to reach the tomb underneath the church, trying to find the girl that called her. "Ele...", she closed her mouth when she find the brunette herself and Elijah, who had his daily amused expression on his face. "Hello to you too", he greeted her. The pale girl winked at the man that spoke before she faced the Petrova. "So you took the deal", the silver haired assumed with crossed arms before she looked behind the original to see a big stone with a pentagram on it that hid the entrance to the tomb. "I did", the doppelganger confirmed nodding. "Then why am I here. You have your personal bodyguard now, Kim Kardashian."

The Gilbert rolled her eyes but sent a small smile to the witch. "I'm trusting you. And you know Elijah. Besides, Damon's busy." Impressed the Sawyer grinned. "Okay", she answered before she looked at the original, who raised an eyebrow, waiting for the girl to talk. "Are you gonna open the door or not?"

The Mikaelson smirked and did what he was told, so Stefan and Katherine were to be seen. Immediately Jarla pressed her nails into her palm. She didn't want the Bulgarian and Elijah to meet. But the vampire doppelganger obviously didn't expect the original, she gasped surprised and also scared and took a step back. "Elijah." Then her gaze met the silver haired, so she took another one. "Jarla."

"Good evening, Katerina", the oldest vampire of them greeted the girl while the Sawyer leaned against the wall with her right hand. "Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened", the original continued. Then he faced Stefan who watched him confused. "Your release has been requested", he explained, which leaded the Salvatore to share a look with the girl next to him before he furrowed his eyebrows. "What? By who?"

"The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we've reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. Please...", Elijah made a sign for the younger vampire to leave while Jarla asked herself why the original was talking like the Gilbert wasn't there, until she realised that Elena actually was gone. The girl sighed. Benefits only vampires had.

"I can't", Stefan said. "Yes you can. I've had the spell lifted." Slowly the Salvatore tried to leave the tomb, which was possible for him to his surprise. Katerina sped towards the exit, ready to leave but Elijah was faster and stopped her. "As for you, however, you shall not exit until I say so. When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you are."

Jarla knew he had to compel her but she still didn't like how close they were. Her eyes widened when the place on the wall where her hand was started freeze. She had to focus. Being out of control about her magic wasn't only dangerous but stupid. "You're free to go", Elijah told Stefan and turned around so the silver haired quickly stepped in front of the frozen patch to hide it. "Elena will explain the arrangement to you. If she keeps her word, I'll keep mine."

The original sent a last glance to Katherine before he walked to Jarla to offer her a hand to guide her up the stairs. Gladly she took it, and went up the stairs with Elijah, who saw the frozen place on the wall, which stayed unnoticed by the girl next to him.

A smile formed on his lips. He always knew why she couldn't control her magic.

"She's gonna die, isn't she?", Jarla asked, talking about Rose. The old vampire was bitten by a werewolf, meaning the blonde lady from the Grill. She actually wanted to bite Damon, yet she missed her goal. "There's no cure. At least we don't know one", the Salvatore mentioned while he opened the door to the Grill. "And you think Buffy's friend Oz has one." Damon smirked as the two entered the bar.

The witch bumped her elbow into her friend's side after she saw the werewolf girl, and nodded into her direction. "There's your cure." The vampire's expression hardened when he wanted to talk to her, but he was stopped by his brother that held him back. "What are you doing here?", the raven haired asked annoyed. "Waiting for you. Listen, there's a lot of people here", Stefan reminded his brother who groaned and cut him off. "Damn, there goes my plan to rip her spleen through her back." He turned around and shared a look with Jarla, but the younger Salvatore pulled him back again.

"Hey, I know you're upset about Rose." The older sibling rolled his eyes. "Why does everyone think I'm upset about Rose? ", he replied, so the silver haired sighed. "Because you are." Damon glared at his friend before he faced his brother. "I'm fine. I don't know if you know this, sometimes vampires die. I'm gonna have a friendly chat with lady wolf, brother. Ease up."

The raven haired and the witch made their way over to the wolf that sat on a table and ate some food. Quickly they sat down next to her. "Well, if it isn't the one I meant to kill", the blonde spoke to the Salvatore, who glared at her. "I'll have to get that right the next time", she added and took a sip from her drink. "You won't live to see another full moon", Jarla commented with a sweet smile on her lips and Damon nodded agreeing. "Unless...Unless you tell me how to cure a werewolf bite. And then I won't let Jarla over here make a block of ice out of you."

The atmosphere was deathly but the silver haired knew that the other woman played a false game since she stared into the vampire's eyes. "Promise?", she asked. The Salvatore nodded and agreed, which leaded the blonde to sigh. She took some money from her pocket and laid it to the desk, then she stood up with a last glance to the other girl. Her eyes fell to Damon. "Bite me", she muttered before she turned to walk away.

The raven haired followed her and grabbed her arm to pull her back, only for her to smile. "I'm not afraid of you." Jarla stood up to reach the two, while the Salvatore smiled sarcastically. "Then you are very, very stupid."

"How's your friend? Rose? Is that her name? Have the chills started? The unbearable pain?", the werewolf provoked. "If there's a cure, tell me. Or start watching your back", Damon threatened, but the blonde continued. "Did I mention the dementia? It'll eat away at her brain. Soon she'll be rabid. You want a cure? I'll tell you the only cure that exists. Take a stake and drive it through her heart."

Jarla knew that the woman's words hit her friend pretty bad so she decided to use her magic as a warning for her arrogant character. Amused the silver haired kept her eyes on the door, which couldn't get opened when the werewolf reached it. Surprised she turned around to face the witch, who walked towards her. "Problems with the door?", she asked with a bitter sweet smile, before she let the ice melt and grabbed the woman's arm to guide her outside the bar. "You're very stupid, wolfie", she teased while she make sure no one saw them. Then she put her hand on the blonde's shoulder. "You want to kill me in public?", the woman asked. Ignoring the werewolf, the Sawyer let an icicle leave her hand, which drove directly through the blonde's shoulder.

"So he killed her?", Jarla asked Stefan through her phone, which was between her shoulder and her ear since she was driving her car with two hands. "Yes. You should probably check up on him later." The silver haired sighed worried while she stopped at the house she was driving to. "Yes. I'm at Caroline's now as you wanted me to." The witch made her way out of her car and walked to the front door after saying goodbye to the Salvatore on her phone. Then she knocked on the door.

"Hey", Caroline greeted surprised when she opened, after all she expected Stefan. "Jarla right?", she asked, remembering her from the masquerade ball where they worked together to stop Katherine. "Right. Stefan sent me. He's busy dealing with John Gilbert who showed up at Elena's but since I'm an expert with werewolves, I can surely help you." The silver haired winked smiling, a gesture returned by the blonde who took a step back so that the Sawyer could enter the house. "I absolutely love your shoes!", the Forbes complimented, her gaze on the witch's black boots.

"Thank you!", Jarla replied with a big smile on her face while she made her way to the couch where she sat down. "Okay chica, tell me what's the emergency", she spoke as Caroline sat down next to her. "Tyler knows about Stefan and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word", she promised, a worried expression on her pretty face. "Hey. It's not your fault. It's this werewolf chick Jules. She had a run-in with Damon and me", the silver haired explained and stood up to walk into the kitchen and check out the fridge.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face... he was so betrayed." Jarla sent the girl a pitiful look and grabbed a bottle of whiskey out of the fridge to fill it into a glass. Then she made her way over to the Forbes again to hand her the glass. "Take this. It will help you." Quickly the Sawyer added some ice witch her magic, which leaded the vampire to smile a little bit.

"Tyler is your boyfriend right?", the witch assumed, while Caroline took a sip from her drink. "No. But we somehow kissed... I don't know." Jarla chuckled amused. She never really had this girl talks since she grew up alone and her best friend was male. "Then we better do not tell Damon", she commented, earning a nod from the blonde next to her. "He'd kill him", she agreed.
"Seems like we have to talk to Tyler before mama wolf does."

The girls nodded at each other when Caroline smiled a little bit. "We should let Stefan handle it. He's good at that." Jarla stood up and walked to the door, getting a confused look from the Forbes. "Where are you going?", she asked, so the Sawyer grinned at her. "On a shopping tour. Coming with me?"

"I saw this shirt. It has to be here or I'll kill someone", Caroline laughed when the two girl's left the witch's car. The silver haired chuckled and opened another door to get her bag. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain as a needle stuck in her back. "What...", weak she turned around to see a familiar face, although her vision was already blurred. Prompt another needle drove through her shoulder. "Jules?", The girl asked surprised before her weak body fell to the floor. The last thing she heard was an amused chuckle. "Even the strongest witch can be controlled with snowdrop."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

27.5K 961 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
85.2K 2.1K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
14.6K 287 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
30.6K 151 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!