ROMEO AND JULIET ; yugbam

Von ixjasxi

"i'll be romeo and you can be juliet." "so would we be called yugyeo and bamliet?" "please no." yugyeom x bam... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
fic ideas
QnA
new fic

Seventeen

2.3K 186 229
Von ixjasxi

"So...what's the plan?"

Bambam and Yugyeom sat next to eachother on a park bench. The sun was going down, dying both the boys shades of yellow and orange. The trees whispered with a slight wind.

Yugyeom had been the one to ask the question. Bambam had sat down and they had sat in silence for several minutes before he had spoken up. Bambam thought for a moment.

"I don't know."

Yugyeom bit his lip, looking down at his scuffed shoes. "Well, we're stupid and young. We're supposed to live with no regrets. So what do you think we should do that would be stupid?"

Bambam chuckled. "We could run away. That would be stupid."

Yugyeom laughed along. "But we don't have a car."

"We could take the bus."

They were silent, staring at the ripples in the fountain water.

"Is it weird if I think that's actually a good plan?", Yugyeom finally replied, trying to smile. Bambam shook his head.

"We couldn't."

"But we could", Yugyeom interjected, grabbing Bambam's hands in his own. "Do you have your wallet? I have mine. We could just hop on a bus and get off at the farthest stop. Obviously they'll find us, but maybe it could help them."

Bambam was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Like in Romeo and Juliet. At the end, after they die, the parents make up because they realize how their feud is what killed their children."

"This isn't a book, Yugyeom."

Yugyeom's smile fell at Bambam's words. He looked at the ground, tearing his hands out of Bambam's. "I know."

Bambam sighed. He wanted to be with Yugyeom, he really did, but he didn't know how. Everything had been going so great, how did it all go to shit so fast?

The only way he and Yugyeom could be together was if their parents weren't there to stop them. The question was: who did Bambam love more? His parents, or Yugyeom?

"Okay."

Yugyeom's head snapped up and he looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes. "What?"

Bambam stood up. "Let's go." He reached his hand out for Yugyeom to take. "Let's piss off our parents and do something reckless."

Yugyeom's face lit up with joy. He grabbed Bambam's hand and stood up next to him, laughing and bouncing. "Yeah, let's do this!"

The two boys bounded through the park, hand in hand. They ran all the way to the nearest bus stop. The last bus for the night was just about to close its doors but they made it on just in time, collapsing next to eachother in the nearest seat and gasping for breath. They looked at eachother and laughed.

"Are we seriously doing this?", Yugyeom asked, breathing heavily and running his hands through his dark hair.

"Yeah, we are."

~

"Yug, wake up."

Yugyeom lifted his head off Bambam's shoulder, the hair on one side sticking up in all directions. He rubbed his eyes, struggling to adjust his vision to the lights on the bus.

"Where are we?"

Bambam looked out the window. "I don't know, but it's the last stop so we have to get off."

Yugyeom and Bambam stood up and payed the bus driver, thanking him quickly and getting off the bus.

"Jesus Christ, how long was I asleep?", Yugyeom asked, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets and turning around to look at their surrondings. When they had gotten on the bus, the sky had been a canvas of bright colors. Now, the dark night blanketed the old town they had arrived at in shadows.

"About two hours", Bambam whispered in reply, also taking in their surrondings. They were at the edge of a small town, and the bus stop they had ended up at was right in front of an old diner. A neon sign in the window said open 24 hours. "Let's go there."

Yugyeom nodded in agreement and they walked into the small building. Inside was two waitresses chatting by the counter and a chef smoking in the kitchen. There were no other people in the diner but them.

Bambam dragged Yugyeom over to a corner seat and they sat down in the red booths. A waitress came over and handed them each a menu and filled up their waters. After she walked away, Bambam turned to Yugyeom.

"So what's the plan?"

Yugyeom pulled out his wallet. "Well, I've got 40 dollars left, and about 120 on my card..."

Bambam bit his lip. "Well, I think they'll definitely find us by tomorrow night, so we should probably find somewhere to sleep until then. We can ask if there's any motels around?"

Yugyeom nodded. When the waitress came back to take their orders, he asked.

The waitress put a hand on her hip. "Well, there's the one I always pass on my way home... my shift gets off in half an hour, I'd be more than glad to drop you two off."

"That would be great, thank you so much", Bambam replied, flashing a dazzling smile. The waitress grinned in return.

"I'll go get your orders now."

~

"So, where are you two from?"

The waitress, who they had learned was named Joyce, glanced in her rear-view mirror as she asked the question.

In the backseat, Yugyeom and Bambam were half-asleep and holding hands secretly. Yugyeom was the least tired because of his nap on the bus, so he answered.

"We're from Park City."

The waitress nodded. "Well, here we are. You two have a good night."

The two boys thanked her and headed out of the car. The motel was tiny, just a handful of rooms and a vending machine. Yugyeom and Bambam quickly payed for a room and took their keys. Yugyeom opened the door and the two collapsed on the bed. The only room that was left was one with a single king-sized bed.

Yugyeom intertwined his fingers with Bambam's. "What do we do now?"

Bambam turned to gaze at Yugyeom. His eyes were dark brown, a color that would seem boring to most people, but to Bambam it was the most wonderful color in the world. They always sparkled with excitement and wonder and Bambam loved that.

"Sleep, I guess."

Yugyeom brown eyes now filled with mischief. "Or..." He moved himself on top of Bambam, straddling the other boys waist. "We could do this."

Their lips met, Bambam's hand traveling up Yugyeom's neck to entangle his fingers in the other boy's hair. Bambam sat up, never breaking the kiss. Yugyeom smiled and opened his eyes to look down at Bambam. His face was flushed and he seemed confused as to why Yugyeom had pulled away.

"You know you're beautiful, right?", Yugyeom whispered, staring at Bambam's face and caressing his cheeks softly. Bambam was surprised to hear Yugyeom say it, and his heart skipped a beat.

"Just kiss me", Bambam whispered back, and their lips connected once again.

You're beautiful too, Yugyeomie.

yeast:

stray kids debuted pls go listen to their new album 'tis liT

also this fic is almost done (tear)

anyway, if any of you would be interested in a QnA after this is over, pls say so bc i would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. and don't be afraid to hit me up, i suck balls at replying on time but i'm pretty chill so..

also my insta is ixjasxi if any of y'all want to follow me

that's it, bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.1K 1K 18
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ "what are you?" "i'm...complicated" ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
205K 8.9K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...
67K 4.7K 31
"do you think we'll be friends forever, bambam?" "let's middle-finger promise this bitch." yugyeom x bambam