Ice queen (Elijah Mikaelson)

_N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S tarafından

«She made sin look so holy» An Elijah Mikaelson fanfiction Daha Fazla

Ice Queen
Jarla Sawyer
Elijah Mikaelson
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5

10.6K 188 4
_N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S tarafından

1596, Norway

It was already a few weeks ago since Elijah and Jarla met. He never left her side and made sure her biggest fear didn't become true. Because the witch feared to die. It was something she was afraid of ever since she was a little child. "You never told me what brought you here. I told you my story, however you never told me yours", the silver haired commented. Both supernatural beings walked through the snow. They were still searching for Jarla's coven, who hid very well. "That is because people usually die when they hear it", the original replied, an amused smile on his pink lips. Playfully the girl rolled her eyes, bumping her elbow into the vampire's side. She wouldn't admit but she really enjoyed his company. The last few months she was finally not alone.

"Everyone who knows mine is already dead", she said, leading Elijah's expression to sadden. He felt pity for the young girl who never had anyone to love, who was never loved herself. She also reminded him of a girl he knew long ago.

"I am not", he told her, sending her a warm smile. The witch took her eyes off the man and focused on the cold ground under her. She couldn't return his gentle gesture, noticed by the Mikaelson. "You can not kill me, Jarla. I'm a vampire." The silver haired didn't reply but breathed heavily. Everyone around her died and Elijah would too. The man smiled again before he stopped his walk and faced the small girl next to him, who watched him surprised. The original put up her chin with his finger, so she had to look into his eyes. "You will not hurt me because you simply can't. I am not a normal vampire. I am an original."

"Yes, I took off, I'm sorry. I was frigging freaked...Look, I want no part in any of this, but I did some digging...You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone...Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it... You need a witch. Get the moonstone, a witch should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck, Rose." Slater put his phone away while Jarla raised an eyebrow. She only heard the half of the conversation since she wasn't a vampire with supernatural hearing but she knew that the man called Rose, so she could deliver the information to Damon.

With widened eyes Slater looked at the two people in front of him. The witch had a bored expression on her pretty face, the original an amused as always. "Very nicely done", Elijah complimented smirking. "Thanks I have a degree in Theater", the younger vampire replied, fear was written in his eyes. "How can you compel me? A vampire can't compel another vampire", he pointed out, earning a small chuckle from the silver haired. "He's a special vampire", she replied, winking at Slater who gulped. "What, because he's an original?", he asked, making Jarla grin. "Putting one and one together, smart one", she commented, while Elijah looked down at her, keeping his amused expression. "Hmm", he agreed and the silver haired had to admit that it sounded extremely hot.

"Now I want you to take this and drive it through your heart", the original demanded to the younger vampire. Meanwhile he handed him a wooden stake.
Jarla saw many cruel things in her life, people died around her and she killed hundreds but she always admired it when Elijah did things like that. It suited him because he did it with honor.

"But that would kill me forever", Slater muttered worried, nevertheless he took the stake. "I know", the Mikaelson replied while compelling the man again. "But it's necessary", he added and only seconds later, Slater finished what he was told, a scream of pain escaping his lips. His dead body fell to the floor, his face showed dark veins while his skin turned grey. "It always looks absolutely disgusting when people like you die", Jarla commented, leading the original to smirk. "People like me can not die", he corrected, earning a playfully eye roll from the witch that turned around when a new voice spoke up.

"Was it really?", a dark-skinned man asked. He wasn't as tall as Elijah, had a short hair cut and wore glasses. Immediately the silver haired realised that he was a warlock. "It had to be done", the Mikaelson replied, then he turned around to face the warlock. "He delivered his message." The dark-skinned man obviously didn't like to see people dying, vampire or not. His gaze laid on the dead Slater until the man in the suit spoke up again. "Won't be long now."

"So you still didn't found them", Jarla pointed out, talking about Elijah's family. He informed her that he wanted to kill Klaus although the witch already knew he wasn't working with his brother anymore, after all it wasn't long ago since the two saw each other. The original nodded. He leaned against the doorframe and smile down to the girl that sat on the bed where he used to sleep the last days. "And you are helping Damon Salvatore", he said. "I do", the silver haired confirmed before she stood up to walk some steps towards the original. "I assume we are playing in the same team", Elijah answered. The girl raised an eyebrow, her lips formed into a smile. "We're always aren't we?"

The original's expression saddened and his gaze fell to the floor. No matter how much he adored her, how much he wanted to held her in his arms, he had to remind him of the things that happened between them, things that were unspoken and came up, every time he saw Jarla's face. Although he didn't want to admit, the witch reminded him of his brother, something he could never ignore.
Jarla was like Niklaus.

"I believe we are not", he simply said. He didn't look up, afraid to see the girl's expression. He found her by herself, colder than the snow and even more beautiful, unloved and abandoned, young and broken. Mixed with his disappointed and mad feelings towards her, there was so much regret.

"Finally with us, Elsa." Jarla grinned at her friend's comment when she stopped her walk behind the two Salvatores, leaning her arms on their shoulders. "At your service", she told them, winking at Damon who smirked.

The witch checked her surroundings and shivered. They were under the church where Katherine hid in a tomb. The three of them starred at the big pentagram on the big stone that closed the tomb. Quickly the vampires put it aside. "Oh kitty kat", Jarla sang amused when she took some steps towards it while making sure not to get too close, after all there was a spell placed on the tomb that made sure no vampire could leave as soon as they entered. And the witch didn't plan to get killed.

"Please, come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us", Katherine spoke up and showed herself. She didn't look good. "I'd rather poke my eyes out", Damon commented, earning an amused chuckle from the girl next to him. "And I'd join."
"Mm", the doppelganger hummed, "they're such pretty eyes."

"We're here for the moonstone, Aro. Feel like tossing it over?", Jarla asked, crossing her arms. She knew that the brunette wouldn't hand it to the Salvatores so she decided to come.

"Tell you what. Get your witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want. And I'm talking about the useful one", the Petrova told them, smirking at the silver haired across from her. Suddenly she pressed her hand to her chest and started to knee down while screams of pain escaped her thirsty throat. Damon grinned, just like Jarla. Katherine on the other side kept on shouting. "What did you do?", she asked angrily as soon as she was able to stand up again. "I froze your heart", the witch explained.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you", Stefan spoke up; changing back to the old topic. "I've had time to reconsider", the brunette replied, making the Sawyer sigh. "Meaning you're hungry", the older Salvatore said. "Or you just realised that Klaus will find you everywhere." The silver haired was sure to see fear in the doppelganger's eyes. "I'm starving. And dirty. But above all I'm bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring", Katherine replied and glanced at Jarla, who grinned sarcastically. "We could sure arrange that", she commented.

The female vampire widened her eyes but walked closer and ignored the witch. "So here's the deal. You get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever. Let me know what you decide."

"Already expected you, icy", Katherine muttered smirking. The Salvatores made their way to Elena to talk about the problem with the moonstone while Jarla decided to act like leaving but didn't. "You'll die", the silver haired told the brunette who smirked. "I'm a survivor", she contradicted, so the witch shrugged her shoulders. Against the doppelganger's assumption, the girl took a step inside the tomb. And another one. Both girls knew that Jarla could handle her, the girl could handle every vampire except originals. They were simply faster than her.

"Where do I find John Gilbert?", the Sawyer asked, leading the other girl to raise an eyebrow. She took a step back and leaned her weak body against a wall, trying to ignore the beating of the girl's heart. Hurting or even killing Jarla would be her suicide note. "You know him?", the brunette answered surprised. "I know he has a silver dagger", the silver haired explained, raising an impressed smile from the Petrova. "Though he hates when you kill people", she commented. The witch nodded but kept her convinced expression. "I'd rather let him hate me than seeing him in a coffin."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

175K 4.8K 46
"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson
27.6K 961 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
406K 8.7K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
85.4K 2.1K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...