The Special Omega

Another_Human3 által

Dipper pines desperately wants to find his mate but knows that won't happen till he's eighteen. Dipper is a k... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

4.7K 141 56
Another_Human3 által

The room was filled with silence as Pinetree nervously played with his hands as I stared at him, a small playful smirk formed on my face.
He finally sighed and looked up at me, his eyes twinkled as he stared into mine.

He was very nervous.

But who wouldn't be.

I mean I was hell of nervous when I had to tell Pinetree everything about myself and I'm Bill Cipher! I am the most powerful demon who brings fear and chaos to all. Killed millions without batting an eyelash.

Yet I was afraid to tell someone my life story and I even cared what they thought but this wasn't anyone for fuck sake it was Pinetree!

He was the most important thing in my whole
existence. He was the reason that I felt like I should try being good and my life has a meaning and I love every moment I'm with him. That's why I want to know more about him.

I want to know what makes him tick.

What makes him happy.

What makes him sad.

Just everything and anything.

" Well Bill I'll tell you everything from the start-" I nodded my eyes glowing with delight which made Pinetree shudder slightly but still he continued.

" I was a happy child or at least I was told. I would always be with Mabel since I didn't have much friends and we would play all over the pack." He smiled happily as he remembered his childhood which made me smiled happily for him but then something clouded his eyes and he frowned.

I frowned as well, worried for my Pinetree.

" Well I never noticed, I mean I never knew..no it's..." he trailed off as tears streamed down his face and he became a sobbing mess. This alarmed me greatly because I never really understood human emotions but with Pinetree I'll do anything for.

So quickly I pulled him into a tight hug and he sobbed loudly and heartbreakingly into my shoulder as I made small triangles on his back to try to help sooth his pain.

I hated seeing my Pinetree like this and I want to kill and torture who ever gave him these horrible memories that make him cry in pain.

" I'm sorry Bill..I'm sorry Bill.." he kept repeating this over and over before he pulled back. He gently cupped my face and pressed his lips against my softly. This caught me by surprise but before I could kiss back he pulled away and sat behind me, holding onto my waist.

I could feel his warm chest on my back and feel as he slowly breathed in and out.

" Bill I'll tell you the rest" he paused as if deciding on how to phrase it "just please don't do anything irrational".

I nodded slowly.

He sighed as he held on tighter onto me. Then he said it ever so softly that it was barely above a whisper but I heard it clear as day.

" I was molested from ages five to eleven by two men."

I felt myself grow angry as I floated up into the hair and my fist went into balls of anger engulfed with fire as disgusting thoughts of low life meat-sacks forcing themselves into my innocent Pinetree filled my head. I want to kill all of them in horrible ways that they'll cry in mercy yet I'll only hurt them more!

And more!

My eyes turned red as they where filled with bloodlust that only two disgusting waste of space could fill but then I felt something squeeze my waist tightly.

I lowered down onto the bed again and filled Pinetree around so he was looking at me. Tears came out of his eyes like a never ending waterfall and as I watched him cry I felt tears come out of my eye.

I hugged him tightly and whispered "I love you Dipper" over and over in his ear as we both cried in vain for the pain those disgraces did to Dipper.

" Bill please don't kill them. I forgive them and I know the goddess and god will know what to do with them once they die."

I was still unconvinced and wanted them to suffer in my hands then in the goddess and god so they can feel double the pain.

Pinetree then forced me to look him in his big brown eyes that where blood red from all the crying. Staring into them causes me so much pain.

" Bill please for me."

My breath was caught in my throat as I began to cry again but through the tears I nodded. I leaned in and kissed his forehead which caused him to gasp slightly before giggling softly. A small smirk found its way to my lips as I chuckled as well.

" Anything for you Pinetree, anything."

He smiled, seeming pleased with the answer as he rested on my chest. I began to play with his hair before a small frown rested on his face before it was replace by a smile.

" I know my past isn't the best but nether was your's yet you told me so I'll do the same."

I nodded.

" Only if you want Dipper."

He blushed at the mention of his name but still nodded. The smile on his face grew a bit more which made my heart flutter a bit.

" One was my grandma's husband from my mom side and my aunt's husband from my mom side as well. But when I moved here with my Grunkle's when I turned thirteen it's stop. And I got to be...somewhat happy but everyday I though of you. My soulmate and couldn't wait to meet you."

I blushed, he had though of me as much as I had of him. I hate with a bloody fury of what happen to him but I can't change it. I can only try to make his future better which it will be.

He'll be safer now, happier and more loved.

" No one knew of what happen to me expect Mabel then she convinced me to the my Grunkles who signed me up for therapy. The therapist was a kind, chubby women who help me a lot. She help me realize what a healthy relationship is like and so much more. She even gave me antidepressants and help
me to stop being depressed and now I'm like this."

He smiled lovingly at me as his eyes glisten with pure delight and relief that made my face heat up.

" I'm no longer depressed and my life is so much better." He gazed at the ceiling like he was looking at many other worlds I couldn't see. But then he chuckled and his eyes laden on mine and he grabbed my hands as he kissed them softly like they where the most precious, and biggest diamond in the world.

And the way he was looking at me I would have believed I was.

" Bill my life is finally complete with you in it." He kissed my check before pulling back slowly, like if he was in a daze. " Thank you."

I smiled.

" My life is complete because of you my Little Dipper Pines."

He smiled.

I pulled him into my arms, and I snapped my fingers making a large and soft blanket cover our exhausted bodies

We stared into one another's eyes till we fell asleep.

What a day.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
27.2K 1K 15
Dipper and Mable the twin heirs to their Grunkles thrones. Mabel is excited to be in the throne, ruling and hosting balls. Dipper is less excited, fo...
730K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
143K 5.2K 24
Dipper Pines, a human teen crossed paths with Bill Cipher, the head vampire of Gravity Falls, who bites Dipper and turns him into a bloodsucking crea...