Gif Imagines about celebrity...

Justinssweatshirt द्वारा

Gif Imagines about hot, sexy, cute, guys who we all adore and love. अधिक

Taylor lautner
Zac Efron
Harry Styles
Niall Horan
Austin Mahone
Nick Jonas
Shawn Mendes
Ian Harding
Jack Gilinsky
Jack Johnson
Ryan Reynolds
Lil Xan
Cole Sprouse
Kj Apa
Taehyung
Jungkook
Ethan Dolan
Grayson Dolan
Justin Bieber
Channing Tatum
Johnny Depp
Louis Tomlinson
Ashton Irwin
Leonardo DiCaprio
Gregg Sulkin
Liam Payne
Dylan O'Brien
Luke Hemmings
Calum Hood
Michael Clifford
Matty Healy
Bruno Mars
Zayn Malik
Cameron Boyce
Blake Michael
Andrew Garfield
Dave Franco
Keegan Allen
Cameron Dallas

Jake T. Austin

1.4K 30 0
Justinssweatshirt द्वारा

You were in the garage of your best friends house. You wanted a nice and quiet place to read.

You were reading with your headphones on listening to music softly playing through them. You didn't hear anyone come in, until you looked up and there stood her brother Jake.

You've always had a crush on him, but since he was older by a few years you never told him or your best friend.

You take your headphones off and place them in your lap. "I'm sorry I didn't think anyone would come in here" you say as you start to get your things.

"Stay" he tells you as he's still holding his shirt in his hands.

You didn't know he was shirtless until you looked at his chest.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.2K 1.5K 29
am·ne·sia amˈnēZHə/ noun a partial or total loss of memory. ___________ I do not own any characters or the show itself. I am only a writer with fan...
4.6K 191 15
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔; MANGA SPOILERS The small sounds of our feet while we pranced over the edge of love and loss, our blindfolded minds attempting of bre...
46.9K 827 28
Luffy, Ace and Sabo watch in horror at their home is destroyed by Sakasuki Akainu as he orders his men to kill everyone on the island but they are r...
200K 4.7K 63
The title of the story... Warning: Marvel characters, the picture above, and obvious gifs and pics are not mine! I will occasionally add a sketch or...