His Game✔️

由 CKdiaries

He was broken. I was happy. He wanted every pretty girl in sight. I only wanted him. He never noticed me. I w... 更多

Before reading
Chapter one; love at first sight
Chapter two; Everlakes
Chapter three; bitch
Chapter four; Boys
Chapter five; Punching the bad boy
Chapter six; Kitten
Chapter seven; anxiety
Chapter eight: lets play a game
Chapter nine: Heartbreaker
Chapter ten; Unnecessary
Chapter eleven: home
Chapter twelve; Home part 2
Chapter thirteen: Home sweet home
Chapter fourteen: Caring
Chapter fifteen: Pillow talk
Chapter sixteen: Sunshine
Chapter seventeen: Concussed
Chapter eighteen; Secrets and Lies
Chapter nineteen: Happy birthday
Chapter twenty; first everything?
Chapter 21; Jealous
Chapter 22: Nick
Chapter 23: too good at goodbyes
Chapter 24: Change
Chapter 25: Resistance
Chapter 26: Forbidden fruit
Chapter 27: Pain
Chapter 28; Love
Chapter 29: Pretty little liar
Chapter 30; What happens in Vegas
Chapter 32; Dates and All
Chapter 33; The End
Authors note
Preview of "her love"
IMPORTANT
Rewritten version!

Chapter 31; Something big

1.1K 31 6
由 CKdiaries

Chapter thirty-one.

Something big.

Larks p.o.v

I'm sitting at the bar of the club just taking shots of whiskey and vodka with Liam, Pogue, Jordan and Ryder while the girls and Nick are dancing. I watch as Kat and Allison dance together with wide grins on their faces, I get this odd feeling in my chest knowing that she's happy.

"What's on your mind, Romeo?" Jordan asks with a chuckle, I send him a glare before downing a shot of vodka. A brunette girl comes over to me and puts a hand on my chest. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Hey, babe." The girl says with a giggle, I peel her hand off my chest and roll my eyes.

"Taken." I say simply before turning back to my drink. Jordan, Ryder, Pogue and Liam exchange glances in shock.

"Did you just send that girl away?" Liam asks with his jaw dropped. I narrow my eyes at him before shrugging.

"Who are you and what have you done with Lark?" Pogue says jokingly. Ryder shorts and I elbow him, he rolls his eyes at me.

"You told her you were taken." Jordan states, I sigh before taking another shot of whiskey and ordering another round.

"Well, I'm technically not. But I'm not looking for someone right now." I reply before thanking the bartender for the shots. Jordan takes one and downs it and so do I.

"Not looking for anyone but Kat." Ryder interjects, I glare at him and turn around to check on Kat. She's still dancing. She looks my way and smirks at me before strolling over.

"What's up, sweetheart?" She asks, grabbing a shot from behind me and throwing it back. I raise an eyebrow at her in amusement. Back when I actually knew Kat really well she didn't drink that much and now she's taking vodka without flinching.

"You sure you want to be taking shots?" Ryder asks and she nods as she grabs another one.

"My tolerance is way up here." Kat replies before raising her hand up high. I chuckle at her before taking my own shot and watching as she turns back around and continues to dance.

"You're whipped." Liam remarks before snickering with Jordan. I send him the finger before turning back to the bar table.

"Isn't she still with Nick, though? Oh my god! Does that make you the mistress?!" Ryder exclaims. Pogue, Liam and Jordan's start laughing uncontrollably. I groan.

"How do I not be the mistress?" I ask before resting my head on the bar table. Liam pats my back before laughing again.

"Dude, you're Lark Everlake. How are you even the mistress?" Pogue asks with an eyebrow raised, I roll my eyes at him. He's right though.

I am Lark Everlake. How am I the mistress? What the fuck. I furrow my eyebrows and growl a little as I put the shot glass down on the bar table and wipe my mouth.

"He just put the big boy pants on." Ryder murmurs to the other guys. I roll my eyes and give him the finger as I walk right up to Kat. She seems a little surprised at my closeness. Nick is standing right next to her but I couldn't care less.

"What-"

Before she can finish, I put both hands on either side of her face and crash my lips against hers.

"What the hell?" Nick snaps, I pull away from her and take a look at her face. She seems starstruck as she stares back up my face. That felt good; to kiss her the way I did. I think the best part is that she kissed back.

"Shut up, Nick, you kissed Sydney." I reply, kat looks back at him. He clenches his jaw before leaving the crowd and walking right out the door, Sydney runs after him. Kat turns back to me and chews on her bottom lip nervously.

"What was that for?" She asks shyly, she's blushing. I grin a little before leaning back in, she closed the space. This is very different from all our other kisses.

It isn't rushed or sloppy. It's not because of a silly game or because we were caught in the moment, not because we had a quickie in her room. No. This is pure passion and need—want. The way her lips mold with mine is like putting two pieces of a puzzle together.

The kiss is sincere and slow. We pull from each other in need of air, her eyes are bright and big as she looks at me with loving look on her face.

"Lark..." I stare at her lips as she says my name. I love how she says my name, I love how her hand just fits perfectly with mine and how her lips feel when she kisses me. I love her hair, her smile and her laugh. I love her.

"Break up with Nick." I demand and her eyes widen as she takes in what I said.

"It's not that easy." She replies with a small frown. I huff in annoyance.

"It is that easy. Dile que tu me quieres." I reply with an eyebrow raised. I told her to tell him that she wants me. Kat rolls her eyes in response, she always loved when I spoke Spanish to her.

"I can't just break up with him over one of your whims. Who's to say you won't decide what's best for me and leave again?" Kat asks in a worried tone. Okay, I'll admit, that kind of hurt my heart. I frown.

"I'm never letting you go again." I reply, that changes the look on her face. She takes a deep breath.

"Well you still have my room key. We can talk later I guess."

~*~

Kats p.o.v.

After hearing those six words, I felt butterflies in my stomach and didn't even care when we got back to the hotel and Nick still hadn't joined us with Sydney.

"Goodnight." I say to everyone as I walk to the elevator with Lark in toe. When the door closes he turns to me for a moment.

"Never done it in an elevator before."

"Shut up." I reply as we get on the floor of my room. He follows me over and I open the door. When we get inside he shuts the door behind me and when I look at his eyes they're dark, his pupils dilated as he looks at me with his lips twisted into a devilish smirk. I suddenly feel a rush of adrenaline and nervousness.

"Lark, we said we'd talk..." I protest but the way my voice comes out it sounds like I don't mean it. But, I guess, a big part of me doesn't want to talk. I don't want to have to rationalize what I feel for him, I don't want to talk about my relationship with Nick. What I do want is simple; Him. I want Lark.

"We both know you don't want to." He replies as he bites his bottom lip slowly. I avert my eyes to keep the little self control I have left. He sighs shakily.

"F-Fine. Let's talk." He stutters a little and his voice is husky as the words leave his mouth. I watch as he takes a step forward, I quickly put a hand up.

"Don't. Just... stay there." I plea and he ignores me and comes closer. He towers over me and stands so close that I can smell the faint alcohol on his breath. I swallow hard when his lips evidently part a little.

"We can't..." I try to protest but my voice comes out as a whisper. He shakes his head a little.

"We can. You just have to say yes." He replies, his voice smooth. I bite my bottom lip before taking a deep breath.

"What about Nick?"

"Hasn't stopped you before. You want me and I want you. Simple." Lark replies with an eyebrow raised. I clench my jaw and put a hand on his chest, prepared to push him away but instead my hands involuntarily slide down his body as I undo the buttons of his dress shirt slowly. He watches me with anticipation as I push the shirt off his shoulders. I look back up at him and don't feel a smidge of regret when he slips my dress off.

What I thought to be a hard decision turned out to be as easy as it would look. He puts a hand on one side of my face as he leans in slowly, my heart is racing in my chest when his lips finally press against mine. My eyes flutter closed.

~*~

Three days later...

We rush through the airport as quick as possible. My heart is pounding in my ears as tears fall down my face, I push myself to run faster. The rest of my friends are running behind me as we try to make it to the terminal as fast as possible to get home to go to the hospital.

Everything was perfect. Lark and I were fine. Nick and Sydney were great. We were happy and lounging around at the pool. Of course, it didn't last long. I got a phone call from a hospital back at home.

~Flashback~

"They didn't have any mango." I said to Lark before I handed him a mint chocolate ice cream cone. He took the cone from my hand before pulling me down to his lap. I laughed a little, I looked at the pool and watched as my friends splashed around; Nick and Sydney in a corner of the pool talking. We'd broken up the night that I'd slept with Lark.

"Kit-Kat, do you wanna go back to the hotel room?" Lark asked with a wink before lightly squeezing my side. I rolled my eyes at him as I took a lick of my ice cream.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Miss Azalea? We have your mother in the hospital."

"What?!"

~flashback over~

I run over to the terminal and with tears still falling down my face I take a deep breath.

"M-m-my aunt, L-Linda she-" I start to stutter from not being able to breathe and talk through the tears. Lark wraps an arm around me before informing the lady about the predicament we're in.

"...so, Linda Azalea arranged for a private jet to pick us up. We were told to come talk to you." Lark finishes before helping us telling pointing behind her. We walk out to the plane and go up the stairs. I take my seat and so does everyone else. Jordan and Liam sit together, Liam comforting Jordan as he cries.

Our mom had been in a really bad car accident, she was driving home drunk from a bar and hit a truck. Lark sits down next to me after putting away everything, he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm sure she'll pull through, Kitten." Lark mutters to me. I lean into his arms and close my eyes but when I do I can't help but imagine my mom on a surgery table. Uncontrollable sobs rack my body.

"Please make it stop." I cry, he takes a deep breath.

"I know it hurts, Katerina, I know. Just...take a deep breath. I'm right here with you. We're all fine, your moms gonna pull through." Lark soothes before whispering calm things into my ear, rubbing a hand up and down my arm. I clutch his shirt and pull him closer.

I cry until it wears me down and I ultimately fall asleep.

The sound of Lark whisper shouting at someone is what wakes me up. I open my eyes and look between Nick and Lark who are trying to argue quietly. We'd landed by the looks of outside.

"Shut up, dumb fuck." Lark whisper shouts, I roll my eyes.

"Can we just go?" I ask and he jumps a little as he turns around to face me. He nods and I get up. We grab our things and exit the jet.

Larks p.o.v.

We run through the hospital as quick as possible, trying to find where Kats mom is. This whole thing had hit her hard and since she got the phone call she wouldn't stop crying, we'd gotten up the moment she hung up.

Watching her smile fade so quickly broke my heart, I'd never had something as messed up as what happened to Kat happen to me. Sure, Ryder did some fucked up shit that traumatized me a little bit I mean nothing involving a parent.

"Is she okay?" I ask as Kat finishes talking to her moms doctor. Kats cheeks are tear stained as she shakes her head.

"Uh, no...they said that she's not stable and they don't-" she can't finish her sentence as a sob rips through her throat. I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly.

"I'm so sorry." I murmur and she nods.

"Everyone's sorry." She mutters before pulling away, her eyes drift to something behind me and her eyes go wide. I turn around and see her father standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growl, taking a step forward with my eyes furrowed. Ryder, Liam and Pogue get up too. Nick had gone with Sydney to get us all coffee.

Leonardo rolls his eyes before huffing.

"I'm still Ainsley's next of kin, you idiots. Where's my daughter?" He snaps, I clench my jaw when he asks for Kat.

"You're not going anywhere near her." Ryder snaps with his eyes fitted into a glare. Kai goes to Kat with Saheymi and the take Jordan with them, leaving to God knows where.

"I have a right to see her. I'm her father."

"Not anymore. Fathers don't beat the crap out of their kids. Fathers don't hurt their kids' mothers." Pogue growls.

"You're one sick fuck and you should leave." I snap lowly. Leo scoffs and turns a little, that's when I see it coming. He turns back to us and throws a punch at me, I catch his fist in my hand. His eyes widen. I'm not going to hit him back, I refuse to make Kats life more complicated.

"Get the fuck out of here." I growl in my scary Lark voice. He stares at me before scurrying away quickly. I take a deep breath before going to sit back at my chair.

I don't know what I'm going to do if Ainsley doesn't make it. Actually. Scratch that, I know exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm going to kill Leo. This is his fault and it's his fault that Kat has been experiencing so much pain lately so yeah.

"I know what you're thinking and you're not as bad as me and Ali to pull off something like that." Ryder says from the seat beside me, making me jump a little. I roll my eyes when his words sink in.

"I could. I mean... you and Al have done it. I could kill someone."

"Hey! I didn't kill anyone okay? I just cut a spinal cord and Al's kill was self defence you know that." Ryder defends. I remember when he cut a spinal cord, I'd been so disgusting that I threw up everywhere. Ryder, Allison and I were a trio for a long time when working for my father. No one wanted to fuck with him after hearing that he had three crazy teens running around hurting people who didn't comply to my fathers rules.

The one time he told us to do something as extreme as cut a spinal cord It was because some guy had touched my mom and tried to rape her. Ryder was more than happy to do it. My dad had said "at least he won't be able to do it again" and we simply nodded our heads and went on our merry way to ruin someone's life.

Allison killed someone because she got over powered and it was him or her.

"Whatever. Hey, what if I cut Leonardo's spinal chord?" I ask gleefully.

"You'd vomit your guts out. Stop thinking like that, we're not those people anymore." Ryder chastises, I shrug.

"Do you think we would've gotten bad enough that we would've killed?" I ask curiously. Ryder takes a glance at me before nodding his head.

"Yeah, actually. I think if we hadn't stopped when we did we probably would've killed someone." Ryder replies honestly. I take a quick glance at him, pulling my phone out to see if Kat had texted me. She did; went for food. With Nick and Sydney <3

I sigh and just send an "ok" then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Where'd Liam and Pogue go?" I ask and Ryder shrugs in response.

"Dunno. Lucy followed them somewhere." I shrug it off.

We hear laughing down the hall, I look in the direction and see Liam with rubber gloves on his hand and Pogue with a blown up glove in one hand. I face palm.

"Are you guys stealing medical supplies?" I whisper shout. Liam rolls his eyes.

"No. The hot nurses let us have these." Liam replies with narrowed eyes. I sigh as they sit down. Allison had fallen asleep in Ryder's arms and I really wish I could get some sleep too.

Kat, Kai, Saheymi, Jordan, Nick and Sydney return with coffee. Kat is munching on a sandwich and so is Jordan, I could really go for one of those right about now. Kat sits in the empty seat alongside me and hands me one half of her sandwich.

"Ms. Azalea?" We look up and see a doctor standing there all scrubbed up. Kat gets up quickly and goes over. I follow along and stand beside her.

"Your mother is stable, we had a lot of trouble stabilizing her but she should pull through. She could use some rest and so could you." The doctor says before walking away. Kat turns to me with a big grin on her face. She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back quickly.

"Let's go home. I'm tired as fuck." I remark and Kat nods, getting our sandwiches back from Ryder. When she hands me mine I take a big bite out of it.

"Alright, kiddos, let's go."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

26.6K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
17.2K 244 43
Four good girls looking for no trouble , get involved with four mischievous boys full of havoc finding interest in these girls as well as corrupting...
265 2 16
★"What are you up to tomorrow?" He asked. "Tomorrow's winter holiday, so nothing?" "Then be ready tomorrow at early morning, I'll have you from morni...