Matsumoto's Party (Bleach Fan...

Bởi dragonlover098

Matsumoto has a party and invites you to it. It's going great, and after many drinks, Matsumoto comes up with... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer and Author's Note
Chapter One: Matsumoto's Planning
Chapter Three: A Game
Chapter Four: A hair clip
Chapter Five: A scarf
Chapter Six: A broken light bulb
Chapter Seven: A black ribbon
Chapter Eight: A necklace
Chapter Nine: A Red Rose
Chapter Ten: A hair band
Chapter Eleven: Strawberry Bracelet
Chapter Twelve: Bookmark
Chapter Thirteen: A feather
Chapter Fourteen: A smiley face sticker
Chapter Fifteen: Sewing Needle
Chapter Sixteen: A travel mirror
Chapter Seventeen: A Silver Cross
Author's Note
Author's Note - Wednesday July 23, 2014
Reader-Insert Info Update - August 16, 2014

Chapter Two: The Party Begins

12.8K 266 98
Bởi dragonlover098

Rangiku quickly disappeared and music from the human world turned on, the lights suddenly dimming. You stood there, not knowing what to do until Rangiku came back and pulled you along.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You need to change!" She said. "You can't be here in uniform! The same goes to you, Captain!" She quickly pulled you out and flash-stepped to your room. "Change into something else as fast as you can and then came back." Then she flash-stepped away.

Sighing, you went to your closet and grabbed a dark blue short-sleeved shirt and black jeans. You quickly changed and put your uniform on your bed. Before leaving, you quickly looked in the mirror to make sure you looked nice. Your hair was perfectly neat, no strands were flying off, so you flash-stepped back to the party. The music had gotten louder than when you had left. You saw Orihime with her other friends talking, so you decided to go over to them. "Hey guys."

"Hey _________!" Orihime hugged you quickly. She was wearing a short-sleeved, light pink shirt and white pants. The shirt was tight against her chest, making her breasts stand out more then they usually do. Ichigo was in a short-sleeved red shirt and blue jeans. Chad had on his usual sleeveless white shirt and grey pants. Uryu was wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt and blue pants.

"It's been a while," You said. "So did Rangiku invite you personally, or was she too lazy to even do that?"

"She had Rukia get us," Ichigo said. "I'm not surprised, though."

"She's been lazy all day. I had to do her paperwork just so she could throw this party, and then she had me do most of setting it all up."

"You did a good job for doing it by yourself."

"Thanks."

"____________!" Rangiku exclaimed, running up to you. You noticed she had changed into a sleeveless pink shirt that really showed her breasts and blue jeans. She also had several bottles of sake in her hands, which she gave to the five of you. "Drink up!" Then she ran off.

"Nice how she doesn't even stay to talk," Ichigo said.

"It's Rangiku, what do you expect?" You replied.

"Why did she even invite us?" Uryu asked.

"Not sure. But she probably would have invited all of Soul Society if Captain Hitsugaya wouldn't lecture her about it. He might actually give her one later for this crowd. Did you not want to come?"

"No, I didn't. I'm not one for parties, especially ones that are held in the Soul Society."

"I understand that, but how come you're here, then?"

"Ichigo dragged me along." He sent a look to the Substitute Shinigami.

"What?" Ichigo asked. "Rukia said to make sure you came, too!"

"Where is Rukia, by the way?" You asked.

"Right here," A voice said from behind you. You turned to see a raven-haired girl there. She was wearing a short-sleeved yellow shirt and blue shorts. "Hey ______________."

"Hey." You smiled at her.

"Do you know how long this is supposed to last?" Uryu asked. You all looked at him. You were a little annoyed by him. Ichigo hit him in the back of the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Lighten up a bit! We're at a party for god's sake!" Ichigo grinned. The rest of you laughed at the look on Uryu's face. Chad even smiled.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Renji came up to you guys. He was wearing an orange and black shirt that under a blue jean jacket and blue jeans. He had on an orange bandanna that hid the tattoos on his forehead.

"Nothing really," Rukia said. "Just Ichigo and Uryu's quarreling."

"It's not quarreling!" They both said.

You grinned and said, "It is. Admit it, you quarrel all the time. Kinda reminds me of a married couple."

"W-What?!" They both stared at you like you were crazy. The rest of you laughed, and Chad chuckled.

"You did not just say that we were a married couple!" Ichigo exclaimed.

"Now, I didn't say that you were a married couple. No one said anything like that." The laughing grew louder as you continued. " So why did you bring it up? Is there something you want to tell us, Ichigo?" Your grin grew.

"W-What?! No!" His face had gone a deep ruby red. You all knew him and Uryu were not a couple, but it was incredibly fun to tease them about their fights. You had just come up with the married couple right then and there, so they were caught off guard. "Damn it ____________! You little--!"

"What? You want to fight?" You were still playing around with him. The others were clearly enjoying it, until someone stepped in.

"What's going on here?" A deep voice asked from behind Renji. You all turned to see Captain Kuchiki standing there. He was wearing a light blue button-up shirt under a light tan light-weight jacket that was only a little bit longer than the shirt, and blue pants. The shirt reached past his waist, where the buttons stopped and the shirt separated a little. As always, he had his kenseikan set in his hair. It was obvious he did not approve of what you were saying.

"Who knew Byakuya would come to a party?" Ichigo teased.

"You still show absolutely no respect, Kurosaki."

"So what? What are you gonna do about it?" You quickly saw Byakuya send a glare at Ichigo, who just grinned.

"You should watch what you say to a captain."

"If you want to fight about, just tell me. I'm sure I'll whoop your butt again."

"There's not gonna be any fighting tonight, got it?" You interrupted them. "It's a party, where you relax. So do some relaxing. If you want to fight, save it for tomorrow." They looked at you, a little surprised by the tone in your voice.

Ichigo grinned. "Yeah, you're right. We should relax."

Byakuya didn't say anything, he just turned and walked away. All for the better if they stay away from each other, you thought as Renji said, "I'm surprised Captain Kuchiki didn't say anything to you, _________. Usually he'd glare or say something about respect."

"Byakuya needs to loosen up and stop being so uptight all the time." He put his hands on the back of his head.

You looked at the others and asked, "So what do you guys want to do now?" As if to answer your question, the music stopped and Rangiku came running over.

“Heyyyyyyyy~~” She said. It was obvious she was drunk.

“How many drinks did you have?” You asked, even though you were used to seeing the lieutenant drunk, so this wasn’t a real surprise to you.

“That’s not important~” She grabbed both you and Rukia’s hands and pulled to get you to follow her. “The rest o you come~”

“Where are we going now?”

“To play a game!”

“What game?” Rukia asked. You could tell that the others were a little unsure of what kind of game the drunk lieutenant would think to play.

“7 Minutes in Heaven, duh!” Rangiku stopped pulling us as we reached the middle of the room, then she yelled, “Everyone~ Sit in a circle~~~~!!” The other party goers looked at her, not really knowing what she had planned. Most of them did, but Ikkaku stayed standing.

He asked, “Why do we need to sit?”

“We’re gonna play a game~!” At that he sat down next to Yumichika. You saw that Ikkaku was wearing a sleeveless red shirt and blue jeans. Yumichika was wearing a light blue light-weight jacket over a white shirt and black jeans. Rangiku pushed you and Rukia down and ran into another room. Ichigo and the others sat next to you and Rukia as you all heard an irritated yell from the other room.

“I WILL NOT PLAY SUCH A STUPID GAME!!!” Captain Hitsugaya’s voice filled the squad barracks.

“Come on, Captain!” Rangiku said. She returned to the room, literally dragging Captain Hitsugaya behind her. He was trying to pull away from her, but to no avail, she got him to sit down. You noticed that he had changed into a blue-grey short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. The collar of his shirt wasn’t folded down like it was supposed to be. Rangiku went into the closet and produced a green hat from it. “Let’s start!”

“You’re not gonna start without us, are you?” A voice asked from the doorway.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

814 20 24
Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. Probably, it's a relic of the p...
9.4K 264 19
"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶?". A collection of one-shots, starring the Bleach characters. Walk through the streets of Karakura Town an...
121K 1.6K 41
Come in and see! I will try updating once a month the characters are Ichigo Shunsui Jushiro Byuakuya Chad Uryu Kenpachi Toshiro Renji Kisuke, his...
5.7K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...