Meteor Shower | b. blake [COM...

By ChildintheCage

[FIRST BOOK OF THE 'MOONCHILD' SERIES] "I am the child in the cage." She tells herself when her sight catches... More

Part One
01|The Child In The Cage
02|The Child In Disgrace
03|The Child With Bloody Hands
04|The Child Of The Moon
05|The Child That Was Lost
06|The Child With A Dream
07|The Child With A Prisoner
08|The Child's Unity Day
09|The Child That Needs Luck
11|The Child With A Temper
12|The Child With A Wild Card
13|The Children Against Grounders
Part Two
14|The Dead Girl's Journey
15| The Dead Girl's People
16|The Dead Girl's Love
17|The Dead Girl's Anger
18|The Dead Girl At Mount Weather
Update Schedule Changed
19|The Dead Girl With A Flame
20|The Dead Girl In A Cell
21|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy
22|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy p.2
23|The Dead Girl And Poison
24| The Dead Girl's Way Into Mount Weather
25|Alive and Well
26|The Dead Girl's Mission
THANK YOU
27|The Dead Girl And Her People
28| Epilogue
Out Now
VOTE BOOK
well.... damn

10|The Child With A Scond Chance

915 32 3
By ChildintheCage

"We were clear about what would happen if he came back." Bellamy stated as he regained his arm at his target. Murphy looked over at Adhaya for help but she didn't even spare a glance at him as she watched everything play out.

"No, if he was with the Grounders, then he knows things that can help us." Finn argued making Adhaya roll her eyes.

"I doubt it." Adhaya muttered to herself but Clarke seemed to have heard since she looked at her. Clarke didn't know how to feel, she hated Adhaya but since she saved her... she just hated her less.

"Help us? We hung him. Banished him. And how we're going to kill him. Get the hell out of my way." Bellamy snarled as Clarke stepped up making Adhaya sigh and she sat next to Murphy making him look at her questionably. Bellamy didn't seem to notice.

"So..." Adhaya trailed turning to look at Murphy. "Since this is going agonisingly slow, what's your death wish?" She asked him but he didn't get a chance to answer since Bellamy spoke up.

"Hey, Adhaya get the hell away from him." Bellamy said harshly as he walked up to her grabbing her waist pulling her up and away from Murphy, Adhaya rolled her eyes but let him pull her away as he glared at Murphy as he went back to the conversation with Clarke and Finn. "Think about Charlotte-" Adhaya bit her lip, she wanted to say something but then she will cause more problems so she kept herself quiet.

"I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was much our fault than his." Clarke argued as she walked over to Murphy and grabbed his blood hand. "He wasn't lying, his nails were torn off. He was tortured." She stated making Adhaya shiver in disgust as she cringed.

"You and the Grounders should compare notes." Finn said harshly making Adhaya try to suppress her smile as she licked her lips but her smile was visible.

Bellamy slipped his arm off from around Adhaya and she realised he had it there and she didn't even noticed. "The Grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?" He demanded as he walked up to Murphy making him look up.

"Everything." Murphy breathed out making Adhaya's heart speed up as she looked at Bellamy.

"Once he's better, we find out what he knows and he's out of here, okey?" Clarke bargained as she stood up and looked at Bellamy.

"What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him?" Bellamy questioned with a stern and angry expression.

"Wanna option? Then we kill him." Adhaya spoke up looking at them then at Murphy. "Better heal up faster." She told him as Clarke walked out and Finn followed.

"Murphy is going to stay here, he's a threat." Bellamy said to Adhaya whom frown.

"Damn, just when I was going to sleep here." Adhaya muttered then looked at Murphy seeing him in pain.

"You were?" Bellamy questioned. She always slept on a tree so he never seen her anywhere else.

"Well the weather had not been well lately and I am sure if a tornado came tomorrow I do not want to go flying." She said amused as she turned back to Bellamy.

"You can stay with me until we get more materials to build another tent." Bellamy suggested making Adhaya shake her head.

"I will just ask Octavia." She said with a shrug, but Bellamy wasn't really suggesting.

"Right." He said turning to glare at Murphy. But he wasn't pushing either. Adhaya gave a nod and turned around walking past him and out of the ship. She looked around tying to find Octavia and she saw her just stalking around.

"Hey, Octavia." Adhaya said walking up to her making her a smile appear on her face instantly.

"What's up?" Octavia asked looking at her, Adhaya gave her a confused look as she looked around them up to the blue.

"The... sky?" Adhaya answered but came out as more of a question as she looked down again to look at her making her laugh.

"It's a way to say how's it going." Octavia stayed amused making Adhaya face palm.

"Right... anyways I wanted to ask if it is okey if I could stay with you in your tent." Adhaya asked looking at her and her smile turned into a grin.

"Of course! Damn I need a girl to talk to." Octavia said laughing slightly making Adhaya smile as Octavia motioned her towards her tent and they walked in. "So?" She asked jumping on her small homemade bed and looked at her as if she expected her to say something.

"So?" Adhaya questioned as she looked at the floor and sat down. Octavia pats the space next to her trying to tell her to sit next to her but Adhaya shook her head denying.

"What's with you and my brother?" Octavia pushed as if it was obvious. Octavia was still mad at her brother but that didn't mean she didn't care.

"Nothing." Adhaya stated looking at her confused but Octavia gave her a knowing look. "Is something happening that I should be a aware of?" She questioned.

Octavia gave her a look of disbelief. "The way he looks at you! Oh come on you cannot tell me that you have not seen that look." She said trying not to raise her voice for anyone else outside the tent to hear.

"Oh!" Adhaya said looking at her as Octavia's eyes glisten with a excited emotion. "Yep, nope I have no idea what you're talking about." She said shaking her head making Octavia frown.

"It's the same look Finn gives Clarke." Octavia stated, and now it was Adhaya's turn to frown.

"Finn likes Clarke, well more like love... but I doubt he does." Adhaya said directing the last part about her and Bellamy.

"Adhaya!" Octavia yelled making her just as Octavia grabbed a rolled up blanket and throws it towards Adhaya whom got smacked in the face with the softness as she grabbed it and pulled it down to her lap. "He kissed you when the flares where lit!" She whispered a bit too loud.

"So?" Adhaya said not really getting it at all, he kissed her so what?

"People don't kiss someone because they know them." Octavia stated making Adhaya's eyes widen. The Moon Children are confused with the idea with love so it's hard for them to get into their brain, but once they do they can never get rid of the thought.

"No way!" Adhaya said shaking her head. But for many it's hard to believe. "He does not! It is just... um..." she started but couldn't even say anything else making Octavia grin excited.

"I ship it!" Octavia squealed making Adhaya frown not knowing what she means. "It means that I will try everything in my power for you two to get together!" She said excited. Adhaya didn't know what to say but seeing Octavia excited made her smile. Octavia yawned stretching her back as she laid "Sleep calls, you can sleep next to me if you like."Octavia said yawning once more but Adhaya shook her head.

"I am okey." Adhaya said, it wasn't long until she heard Octavia's low soft snores making her smile and Adhaya got up and slowly walked out seeing everything was dark meaning that the 100 were asleep. She climbed up the side of the camps walls and then leaned against it looking at the moon. The moon was beautiful, the light felt good as it touched her skin. A soft foot step made her turn her head seeing Bellamy climb up rubbing his eyes as he looked at her.

"What are you doing?" He whispered lowly as he stood next to her and she shrugged softly as she looked back at the moon.

"Just... howling at the moon." She whispered, but she wasn't howling, not on the outside at least. In the inside she's asking for a path to follow, life on the ground is difficult to handle.

Bellamy turned his head looking at the moon and then glanced at her. "I will howl at your moon." He whispered quoting something he had read a while back. Adhaya looked at him confused wanting to know what he meant but she loved the comforting silence so she didn't, she just turned to stare at the moon.

,

Bellamy and Adhaya were out for hours so when Adhaya walked back in the tent she was tired and as soon as she laid on the ground the sleep took over. Sleep didn't last long when she woke up to the smell of blood, too much blood. Adhaya snapped up to a sitting position then stood up as she patted down her tangled hair and saw that Octavia was gone so she walked out seeing people remove their hands from their mouths seeing blood. Adhaya walked into the ship seeing a very tired Bellamy and the two lovebirds behind him. Her eyes snapped towards the dead body close to them. "What is going on?" She questioned looking at Bellamy.

"You shouldn't be here." Bellamy said shaking his head making her look at them confused.

"Murphy was infected with a virus that the Grounders gave him. Any physical contact and you'll be just like them." Clarke stated but she wasn't worried about Adhaya since she knew that she can't sick with human viruses or diseases.

"Have you touched him?" Bellamy questioned mentioning Murphy. Yes, she wanted to say but she shook her head.

"No, no I have not. What are you going to do?" Adhaya asked them but this time it was directed to Clarke.

"Quarantine." Clarke answered. "For starters group up everyone that had contact with Murphy." She ordered.

"What about those they've had been in contact with?" Bellamy asked.

"We have to start somewhere." Clarke said as she turned around and looked over at a bloody boy. "Connor, who was with you when you found him? Who carried him? Think."

"Adhaya was the first one there." Connor answered making Bellamy look at her but Adhaya said nothing. "Then Octavia."

"I'll get her." Adhaya said as she walked away not listening to what others have said but she didn't get far when she felt liquid crawling up her throat making her arch forward as she covered her mouth.

"Adhaya." Bellamy said walking towards her but Clarke quickly stopped him.

"Stop." Clarke shouted as she walked over to Adhaya whom closed her eyes as she felt them burn. "Adhaya." She called but Adhaya barely heard her. "Adhaya." She called again behind her. Adhaya turned around.

"My... my eyes burn." She whispered but she didn't open her eyes because she was afraid that if she did her eyes would fall out.

"Open your eyes." Clarke ordered instantly, she knew what was happening, somehow.

"I-I cannot." Adhaya said but tried and when she did her eyes were red, more than they suppose to be. Everyone gasped.

"You can't close your eyes, you here me?" Clarke asked but Adhaya looked at her fluttering her eyebrows.

"What did you say?" Adhaya asked fear traced in her voice.

"Don't close your eyes, it will get worse." Clarke shouted but Adhaya was able to hear only a bit from the first part but the next part was like she used a speaker making her groan in pain holding her ears as she stumbled. "You seen you lay down." She said but it sounded 1000x louder than it suppose to.

"Stop screaming!" Adhaya cried as her ears pounded but crawled towards the edge of the room as she holds her ears tightly so she didn't have to hear everything but it didn't work.

"Is she going to be okey?" Bellamy questioned concerned and worried looking at Clarke, the words that came out of her mouth were honest and definitely not what he wanted to hear.

"I have no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 4.4K 84
𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗻.) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼�...
26.8K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
109K 1.8K 44
The job of being Marcus Kane's daughter isn't an easy job. Always in the spotlight to be a model Ark citizen. Always having to follow the rules. Alwa...
95.8K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...