𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... Еще

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

06

11K 425 175
ourblackdahlia

"Seoul Police! Put your hands up!"

They turned and growled at the sight of him and the biggest of them just smirked.

Jungkook smiled wildly at them.

His blood was pumping; adrenaline shooting through his veins. He felt like nothing could stop him.

"What're you doing out so late, kid? You should be in bed, yeah?" The largest man, Jungkook would call him biggie, mocked Jungkook. He leaned forward and rested his weight on his knees, speaking in a way one would to a small child.

Jungkook blushed angrily.

"I am a g-grown man! A-And I am a police officer! Officer Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook

squeaked before blushing brighter when his voice cracked out of embarrassment. That always happened when he was upset.

He reached to his lapel to find his badge was not there.

Where the hell was his badge when he needed it?!

The man smiled broadly while laughing mockingly at the 'officer', before eventually calming down and having a revelation.

"You're a pretty one aren't you, Junhyuk?" He said rubbing his stubbled chin.

"It's Jungkook. Officer Jungkook." He spoke firmly, he was becoming agitated that these men didn't seem to be phased by the fact that he was a policeman. "And you are under arrest!" Jungkook puffed his chest out, trying to appear more intimidating than these men.

The men looked at each other for a moment before the smaller two grimaced and Biggie stalked up to Jungkook until they were chest to chest.

"It's three against one, pretty boy." He snarled deeply, barring his teeth to Jungkook in an ugly smirk. "And you ain't gonna win. So why don't you come with us, huh?

"I don't think so." He reaches to his belt for his gun.

His gun

is on his uniform.

He visibly paled and chuckled nervously, looking back up at the man.

"What's the matter, Officer? Cat got your tongue?" Biggie grinned viciously and a bit crazed, while the men behind him watched. They were amused by how quick the boy's confidence had drained.

"N-no." A rustling in his proximity caught Jungkook's attention. He spotted a moving trash can and he smirked knowingly. "No. But one's got yours~" Jungkook said.

"What?" Biggie pulled a confused face.

Jungkook reaches into a trash can and opened it. He reached in and extracted a large black cat before he threw it towards the men.

It landed on Biggie's face.

He screamed and threw the cat to the ground. Said cat screeched in anger and hissed before running off, wanting nothing to do with this.

Biggie covered his now scratched-up face, kneeling in pain on the ground before yelling out an order to his minions.

"Get the kid!"

And with that Jungkook ran off.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

He had no idea where he was fucking going, so he ran back the way he came.

He had really improvised this entire situation but now he was in deep shit. He had no idea where he was, It was dark as fuck and he lost his wallet, uniform and-

He tripped on a lump.

He fell face first to the concrete and scraped his elbow deeply, twisting his ankle in the process.

"Shit!" He belted out in agony.

He looked back and saw he had tripped over his uniform.

He scurried over to it and reached for his phone. At the same time, he heard the same deep voices from before.

"Find that kid! ...That's five down already and if He hears we lost one...Wait till the boss hears about this..." The voices were cut off my Jungkook's rapid heartbeat. And to make matters worse, he began to hiccup.

He dialed the office of his squadron.

"Hello, this is the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. State your business." A tired grumpy old voice grumbled almost inaudibly.

"Th-this-" A hiccup. "This is Officer J-Jeon Jungkook from the S-South Seoul Division. I'm in Bukchon Hanok Village and I have two suspects on my tail right now and" Another hiccup. "They have two hostages already in imminent danger." Another hiccup. "P-Please send backup." After he finished his sloppy rant, he cringed at how helpless he sounded right then.

"Jungkook? Yah, slow down. What are you saying?" The man on the other line replied. "Is this a prank?"

"N-no! I need help! I-I'm injured and-!"

"I am sick of these, Jeon! This is why the Chief hasn't put you on the force."

Then heard a dial tone.

And a deep chuckle behind him.

Oh, God.

"Hey, pretty boy. Looks like we caught up with ya." Biggie grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and dragged him up forcefully to his feet, before shoving him into the arms of one of the other men.

"Ow, Shit! Release me!" Jungkook threw all his strength into a punch directed towards the man's jaw.

The man dodged the punch and Jungkook lost his momentum and fell to the ground landing on his shoulder.

"Fuck!" The pain was sharp and excruciating. it felt almost paralyzing, he couldn't move his arm. And aside from all that, he was ashamed.

Why had he been defeated so quickly?

The men laughed at him and one of them grabbed his collar before dragging him along and heading back to their car, where they held the other two boys.

Jungkook's eyes teared up, as he realized just how vulnerable he is now. He is fate was in the hands of these thugs.

"Please...don't hurt me."

Biggie chuckled darkly at him, without looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't need to look at him to see that he was smirking.

"We'll see, kid. Right now you're just bait...or product...whichever."

Jungkook whined at the implication of the man's words. He was going to be sold. He'd have to give away his body.

He started to sniffle and hiccup in fear. He felt pathetic and alone.

"Shut up."

"P-Please let Kookie go, s-sir. He won't tell nobody..."

He threw Jungkook in the car with the two other unconscious boys and slammed the door closed, before tapping the top. Jungkook felt it drive away as he laid on the floor of the car.

He looked at the seemingly comatose young boys. They had few scratches on them, they must've put up quite the fight.

Jungkook felt ashamed again.

"I'm sorry this is happening." He whispered to the boys.

He then stared out the window as the moonlight dimly shines on all of them.

The worst part about this is that,

Jungkook missed his last sunset.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

Part 2 of Jeon Jungkook's prologue💙
What do you think Jungkook should've done differently in this situation? Did he make the right choice running to the cry for help? Who are the two boys in the car?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON DRAGON BALL Z

You have to vote for it though lol

Who should I introduce next?

I need you all to vote and tell me who's next so I can write the next chapter:

Namjoon❤️

Seokjin🧡

Yoongi💛

and don't forget to

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -
♥️꽃

published: 2018 03 05

edited: 2018 03 11

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.1K 601 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
8.9K 659 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...
70.9K 3.7K 58
_'(☁︎')-_━━━━❝𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑰, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆¡?❞ ✍︎'' ᴀᴘᴏᴅʏᴏᴘsɪs (𝑛.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ sᴏ...
385K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...