You turn the bad boy into gay...

Von mindof_theam

Mehr

You turn the bad boy into gay?!(Zarry)
chpter 2
Chapter 3
chappie 5
Chapter Six
im sorry
chapter 7
chap 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
announcement
chapter 11+short announcement
group on whatsapp
chapter 12
chapter 13
please?
chap14
Should i?

chapter 4

344 14 0
Von mindof_theam

*Zayn p.o.v*

I dont know why I kissed him and say that it a joke?Like seriously?! I feel firework inside of me when kissing him..I never felt this before..

"Mr Malik?Do you hear what i say?  Or you busy daydreaming"Mr Henry said to me sacasticly.

Everyone giggles as i eyed on Harry who the only one not laugh.

Im so gonna need to talk to him..or no?

"sorry teacher ima just tired"i tried my best to play cool.As the bell rangs,everyone ran out like crazy as Mr Henry had go out first.

I grabbed Harry wrist and locked the class door.

"W-what you want?"he stutters and look down the floor..I smiled as i cupped his cheeks and kissed him..Butterflies is all over my stomach..His lips is softer than a girl..He kissed me back as we got heated i pullled his shirts off and pull his pants down..

He stopped me all sudden,"sorry i got to go.." as that he pull his pants up and put his shirt back.He ran out the class..

wow..what wrong with me

Sorry if shorttt

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
3.8K 435 15
Sequel of Don't Love Me | Can't be read as a stand alone After years, Naina is living the life about which she used to dream. A loving husband, carin...