His Private Girlfriend (#1)

נכתב על ידי SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... עוד

0| His Private Girlfriend
1| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]

13K 212 14
נכתב על ידי SilentNiaAngel

 I would Like To Thanl Lost_In_A_Dream for This Beautiful Book Cover. =D

  I would like To Thank MrsNovelist & Long_Gone for helping me with this chapter

                                   C H  A P T E R  E I G H T - Part 1

-Flashback-

Adrian laughed as he and his friends exchanged jokes about him being tied down with Molly. He knew that his friends used to drool over her and be sexist but they stopped when they saw that Adrian had some kind of interest in her. Adrian didn't have to tell them. They just knew.

"You stupid bitch!" Adrian heard someone yell from upstairs which was followed by a loud crash. Then he heard a scream. He didn't have to think twice to know who it was; Molly. Adrian ran upstairs to his room to see a scared Molly and an angry Andrea.

"What's going on?" Adrian looked back at Molly again to see that her right arm was bleeding a little. Adrian looked at the ground to see little pieces f the glass vase that his mother gave to him so he would remember her while he was out traveling. "What the hell did you do?"

Adrian rushed over to Molly who was holding in the pain. Adrian found a cloth on his bed and used it to wrap the blood off her arm. "It's okay, baby, its okay."

"Right. Take care o her when you can take care of me. I'm the one who is in pain!" Andrea shouted. Adrian let go of Molly and looked at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" Adrian asked her.

"She made leave me, didn't she?" Andrea accused.

"Is that what this is about?" Adrian realized. "You don't go around hurting girls just because I left you. And no, I wanted to leave you Adrian."

"But why? Because she offered you a nightstand. That little whore." Andrea said in disgust.

"If I'm a whore, you're a slut," Molly hissed about to throw a hit but Adrian stopped her.

"Whatever. You know what you did! He was rightfully mine and you know it!" Andrea told her.

"Was!” I was yours but I'm not anymore. And you want to know why? Because you're crazy, dumb, and you don't care about me! All you care about is yourself and you getting the fame! You were just using me!" Adrian replied.   Andrea weakened; hurt by what she said. "That's not true," Andrea said softly.   "Yes, it is! You're an attention whore and you know it! Why don't you just leave us alone?" Adrian snapped.   A tear came out of Andrea's eyes but you could tell that she was completely furious.   "Fine." Andrea glanced at Molly then back at Adrian. "But you both will pay for this. You're going to wish you never messed with me."   Andrea stomped her way out of the room, planning the worst for them.

  -End of Flashback- 

Adrian shakes his head a she tried to forget the massive fight with Molly and Andrea. Andrea was a complete physco trying to get my attention to her. But she just never got it that I wasn’t interested in her. She never did. I glance out the window looking down on the lawn as I saw few my basketball team members driving in. I was still upset after coming from Molly house yesterday. After I actually told her I love her she didn’t care to listen, God damn those men who push her to this brink of forgetting about love or even taking a chance at it. I really Love her, I really do. But no what Amanda is pregnant my chance with molly is crash. I can’t understand why all this drama gets lose. It was supposed to be private situation between Molly and me.

“Hey Parker” as Juan walks in.

“What’ sup man, you look horrible” he said dropping himself on the sofa next to me.

“I’m fine” I lied

“You can’t lie to us, you went to molly last night didn’t you?” he asked

“Yeah I did” groaning as I sit up in the sofa

“Hey buddy” said Alex and Mark

“She didn’t take it well did she?”

“No she didn’t, we’re officially over”

“The friendship part too” asked Alex

“I don’t know man” I said staring at them.

“Guys I think you might want to see this” said Ken walking in picking up the remote off the table and turning on the TV and putting it on the Good morning America.

“Molly walker Adrian Parker’s secret Girlfriend was seen leaving several places until she bump into Amanda Powell Adrian Baby Mother. Amanda seems to decide to give Molly her taste of discuss as molly tried to walk her out. Listen to their short catfight” we watch at the camera men ran down the two girls to hear what they were saying.

“So tell me will you be supporting Adrian baby in the near future?” asked Amanda

“I have no problem with that unless you decide to abort it” said Molly quickly walking away

“He obnoxious whore, why the hell would kill my baby, Adrian deserve a woman who know how to accept his life not someone who goes around dating other men and having sex with them” she blurted out. But Molly didn’t answer she just continue to walk them out until she got to her car. Also they were voice audio video release this morning of Adrian and Molly Fight late last night. To hear the audio please go to our website and click on Adrian & Molly fight. To hear the argument.

“I’m going to check that out” said Mark taking out his black berry

“If you dare” I said and get up taking his phone from him.

“That as nothing to do with you” I said and walked out.

“He’s In Love” said mark and I heard all the guys murmured.

------------------------------------

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I walked up the counter of Starbucks.

“A Grande hot coffee,” I said handing the man that was no older than twenty a ten dollar bill. I leaned against the ceramic counter as the man came back with my coffee. I thanked him and headed towards one the table that faced the window.

At the moment, I needed something strong and I took a sip of the black coffee. Sighing, I relaxed in the chair wondering how mess my life had become.  It was luck that even got out of the building without a ton of paparazzi chasing after me or stalking wherever I went.

The tears that had been behind my eyes threatened to fall when suddenly someone called out my name. “Molly,” Andrea called appearing in front of me. She seemed a little too hyper and excited. “I knew that was you the minute I walked into Starbucks. I mean who wouldn’t since you’re on the magazine and everything.”

  After a moment of silence when I didn’t answer her, she continued on her questioning. “So is it true that you and Adrian are dating? Because I saw that kiss and everything. I bet he’s amazing, isn’t he?”

  I smiled politely trying not to be paranoid, but it wasn’t my fault when the paparazzi have been trailing on me for the past few days. I don’t think I could be more embarrassed than ever when Amanda, the bimbo, had exclaimed that she was pregnant.

“So is that Amanda really pregnant,” Andrea pressed a wicked smile appeared.

“Look I have to go,” I said grabbing my coffee.

“Why not tell me more?”

“I’m sorry, Andrea, but I’m busy.”

She stood up smirking. “Well then I shouldn’t bother, should I?” she asked and glanced out the window. “Watch out, Molly. There are a lot of paparazzi out there.”  I frowned before leaving the coffee shop.

As I turn the corner I was mob with Paparazzi, I manage to quickly walk slowly knowing it was no use of running, knowing they would run me down. The kept firing questions as I manage to make it to my car. I took in a deep breath. Holding back the tears that were about to fall as I put the car in reverse and drove my way to work.

It was like everywhere I go there was another set of paparazzi waiting for me. I grab my bag, coffee and prepare to get swamp as I got out of the car; I quickly manage to walk to the door in a quick pace as kat held the door for me.

“You look horrible girl” said kat I didn’t answer I just nod to her as we make through vicious stares and flashing cameras coming from outside. We made to our office to find Michael looking out the window.

“Morning Michael” as we walk in. I didn’t say anything than walk around to my desk.

“Kat, I need help with the printer again”

“What did you do this time” groan Kat as she walks out along with Ella. I stood there with my head on the desk as I finally let the tears fall.

“Are you ok?” asked Michael

“Yea I’m fine” I said quickly wiping the tears from my eyes.

“You sure” he asked with concern in his voice.

“Molly, Ms. Letterman would like to see you how” said Hunter as I watch as he stare at Michael in a suspicious way and then walk off.

I quickly got up and wipe my face, took up coffee and out the door I went.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.5K 935 51
This is the story of Ethan and Kathleen. Ethan, is really grumpy and moody all the time. He ignores people who care for him and he never tried to be...
8.3K 176 38
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
515K 7.4K 32
Addison "Adi" has had a crush on Greg , the cutest, sweetest boy in East High School since like forever.He's straight and she's not. He's a virgin an...
38.6K 469 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...