II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... Еще

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?

28 2 1
Destinystaymindless

*Ny's POV*

I had thee absolute weirdddddest dream ever. Like, I had a dream that Indya called and told me that the boys are dead, but my dream was like, so different because In the dream she told each of me and the girls the same thing. *sigh* I got up off my couch as Nyla and Nari's dog followed, and grabbed my phone from upstairs calling Lucas. I miss him and he hasn't called me yet. He was supposed to call me once he touched down and never did.

*convo:*

Lucas - hi baby

Me - hey baby how come you didn't call me?

Lucas - I'm sorry I got side tracked ma It won't happen again

Me - okay, so hows everything so far?

Lucas - I mean Its straight but I don't rally wanna be here, and you know I never feel this way about touring, of course I be missing yall but I feel different. Something just not sitting right with me.

Should I tell him about my dream? I don't wanna. I don't think I should.

Me - well baby just pray please and stay safe, me and our daughters love you so much

Lucas - I love yall more, forever. I gotta go though baby, I'll call you In a lil bit.

Me - okay baby.

I hung up. I had taken a quick second to gather my thoughts on how I'm going to do what I'm about to do. I got It now though. What Im gonna do Is take my daughters somewhere then talk to the girls about my crazy dream about the boys dying, then I have to tell them how Lucas doesn't feel comfortable about touring.

*Nari's POV*

Im outside with Nyla waiting for mommy. She keeps going back In and out of the house like she keeps forgetting something.

Nyla - omg mommmmmy come on, please!

Ny - I had to cut on the alarm before we left, now come on *locks the door*

Me and Nyla ran to mommy's car and got In putting on our seat belts while mommy got In putting on hers.

Nyla - ma where we going?

Ny - where do you wanna go?

Nyla - black panther! (which was AH-MAZZZZZING BTW!)

Its some movie everyone has been dying to see.

Ny - okay then, movies It Is.

I always fall asleep during movies, but I kinda want to see black panther.

*Nyla's POV*

We got to the movies and was walking up to the ticket booth when some girl had stopped me saying she liked my hair and was It weave. I guess black girls arent supposed to have long hair now? I dont know, but I told her Its my real hair and she asked to touch It. I politely said no and walked over to my mom and sister. People. Anyways I cant wait to see the movie, I heard Its about my kind of people and what we went through back In those times. All I need Is my popcorn and fruit punch and Im good.

~~

*Lala's POV*

Honestly I feel like such a bad ass but cool ass parent right now. I cant believe I let Leilani get a tattoo and shes only 14. I mean Its her body how I see It but August Is going to trip about It, I should've made her get permission from both of us and not just from me because he Is her dad just like Im her mom, but honestly her love for tattoos Is his fault seeing that his whole body Is tatted up. Only part that Isn't Is his pen- *gco*

August JR (AJ) - Ma can I get Ice cream?

Me - sure thing

Lei - yeah I want some too, some mint chcolate

Me - gross I hate mint.

Im a strawberry type of woman.

*Lei's POV*

After we got Ice cream we came back home. I Immediately went straight to my bathroom taking a selfie and posted It with the caption "Only the beginning" with the needle Emoji because this definitely Isnt the last tat that Im getting. In a minute I got 536 likes and 17 comments, which one happened to be from my dad and oh boy I forgot he followed my Insta. I didnt want him to find out this way. He said "That better be fake Leilani, and call me NOW princess" with the mad emoji. Ugh now here goes his fans replying to his comment saying "awwww" and "I love you" "you're so over protective and cute" and blah blah blah hes with my moms so they need to get a life. I rolled my eyes and got off Instagram calling my daddy. I do In fact miss him but I know hes bout to give me a whole lecture.

*AJ'S POV*

I cant believe mommy let Lei get a tattoo now daddy Is finna be mad. I went to Lei's room about to talk to her because thats what I always do to my sister, but she was on the phone. I listened and realized Its dad she talking too and hes upset. Hes giving her a big old lecture about how tattos start looking once you get old and how people will look at you and also something about losing a lot of opportunities. Whatever that means. Then Lei yelled at him saying "BUT YOU HAVE A MILLION OF THEM DAD, BYE!" Then she hung up. I backed out of her room closing the door behind me. She definitely needs to cool off. Ima just go mess with mommy until then.

~~

*Kai's POV*

Im just now leaving from getting my hair done and curls Is poppin. I wanted Tay to get her hair done too but shes so tender headed and I wouldnt ask no one to do her hair because one, I dont want anyones time wasted and two, I dont wanna spend money If I know shes not going to let anyone do her hair. Tay has turned Into a real brat these days and Im not talking about the dolls. She been a brat but shes a even bigger one the older she gets.

Me - Tay, why cant you just be good for mommy and get your hair done?

Tay - cause It hurts mommy, duh.

Shes so much like me and It gets to me sometimes but I truly cant get mad because hey, she gets her attitude from me. She actually gets everything from me.

*Tay's POV*

My mommy always tryna get people to do my hair and they take too long and hurt my head and I dont like sitting for long because I makes my tush hurt.

Me - mommy leave me alone please, you're so noyying

Kye - dont you mean, annoying?

Me - no I mean, shut up

Kai - k thats enough Tay, dont talk to Kye like that because hes your brother and besides, he never disrespects you

I just rolled my eyes.

Me - can I go play with Nari or AJ today?

Kai - not If you dont fix that attitude little mama

Me - k mommy, your wish Is my command.

I smiled and she kissed my cheek. Love my mommy but she still Is so noyying sometimes.

*Kye's POV*

I miss my dad, really wish he would've taken me with him cause I cant deal with my lil sister sometimes, plus I need to be around my favorite guy. Me and my dad are best friends, and besides uncle Luc, Mechie, Aug, Trevor, and Chris, he doesnt have no friends outside of that.

Me - mom how come dads only friends are each others only friends?

Kai - cause they dont get along with people besides each other so thats why they all hang together.

Me - thats how me and Airan, AJ, and Meet are.

Kai - yep, those are the only boys you hang around and vice versa so whats why you guys only get along with each other.

Our parents keep us away from the world kind of, I guess Its because they dont want the spotlight on us and attention because when you have those things thats when stuff starts to happen. Bad stuff. They just wanna keep us safe and Im fine with that.

~~

*Taty's POV*

I just left from getting my nails done, now me and my two kids Airan and Aurora are about to go home so I can take these braids out of my daughters hair then wash her hair.

Rori - mommy I miss daddy 

Rani - yea, me too.

I stopped at the red light looking at my kids through the rear view mirror and sighed. I really wish my kids could see their daddy every day but he has to work, and his work Is making music and touring, often.

Me - well you guys know that daddy has to go on tour like every 3 or 6 months.

Rori - yea but I really wish he was here, I had a bad dream and only daddy can stop me from having bad dreams... especially the ones with him In them.

The light turned green but I sat there still remembering a nightmare I had that the boys died. People went to blowing the horn at me so I drove off.

*Rani's POV*

I was sitting playing with my chain around my neck, then I heard mom yell at Rori. She must've gotten water everywhere again, like she always does when mom washes her hair.

Taty - RORIIIIIIII 

Me - I knew It.

I laughed to myself then went to the kitchen seeing water everywhere. I turned around going to get a towel to clean up the water. My sister Is something else.

*Rori's POV*

I kept telling mommy she was getting water In my ears and eyes but she didnt wanna listen so, long story short, I made her get all the water everywhere.

Taty - and look at you, you think Its funny? Lil nugget head

Me - your head shaped like a potato

She tried to hit me but I got up and ran. HA!

Rani - Rori chill out

Me - shut up, momma's boy

I rolled my eyes. Always got something to say when someone says something about mommy.

Taty - so, dont be upset.

She hugged and kissed Airan and I fake barfed.

Me - anyways where we about to go mommy?

I saw her grab her keys and purse.

Taty - Im bout to give you away, thats where.

Me and Rani followed her out the front door. I really do miss daddy though, and I hope hes okay.

~~

*Ams POV*

So Ny called up everyone of the girls, and wants to meet up with all of us to talk. I know what you're thinking, she can talk to us over the phone or group text. Actually, she can't. Its always too much to type plus Its too many of us to all be on a phone call at once. Anyway, everyone Is about to meet up at one of our favorite restaurants where the boys always take us. Chao!

Me - Royalty and Christian, lets go! Now!

Baby Chris - comin mwommy

RoRo - mom one second please!

These kids take me for a joke I swear, up until I start knocking them out. Finally they ran to the front door but little ole Royalty had to go run back to her room and do something.

Me - ROOOOO

RoRo - mommy you have to take my photo branding the moisturizer by 3 PM today!

I looked at the time seeing It was 2:45. Oh sh-it, shes right.

*RoRo's POV*

Im so happy that Im branding this hair moisturizer! Im so happy they chose me to do so. It makes my curls extra pretty and I love It.

Ams - There! Im going to post It to your Insta and tag the company.

Mommy walked out of the room and I followed after placing the moisturizer on the dresser. Now we're about to go out for lunch with everyone, except our daddies of course.. I miss my daddy but hes touring. I'll have to wait some months before I see him again.

*Baby Chris POV*

Yaaaaay, I see everby! Time to go eat eat!

~~

*Bree's POV*

So everyone just met up and went Inside the restaurant. We all got a section to ourselves seeing that It Is a lot of us. The only two that Isn't here are Demi and Meet and thats because one of Meet's little gf's did Demi some last minute braids In her hair at our home and hes there with them. They should be about finished though. But I dont know.

Me - so *sipping punch* whats up Ny? What happened?

The kids were all blowing air Into their straws playing with their drinks basically tuning us out, which Is fine cause.. yeah.

Ny - well you guys, I had this horrible dream, the boys plane had crashed.

Kai - phew, more like nightmare.

Taty - I had the same exact dream

Ams - maybe Its just cause you guys miss them so much, which we all do.

Ny - but no Ams, I spoke with Lucas earlier and he said he doesnt wanna be on the tour and that something doesnt seem right. Im telling you guys because we have to do something

Me - what exactly are we gonna do?

Ny - we have to get them back down here, by any means, except by plane.

Taty - agreed

Kai - especially with the dreams yall had. I be damned If they catch flights anymore

Lala - okay so whats the plan?

Kai - actually I have a brilliant one,

Kai went to telling us her plan and we all agreed, Its a pretty good one, that just means we'll have to leave the kids under Meet and Lei's care which Im skeptical about, but they are old enough. They're In high school and the kids listen to them.

Me - but like can we at least get others to help Meet and Lei watch the kids?

Ny - what about that girl that does Demi's hair, you know, the one with the two little sisters that Demi hangs with.

Demi has two best friends and they are sisters, and they also are Meet's girlfriend little sisters. I mean shes pretty responsible, the only thing about that Is I dont want them having sex cause I know how my son Is, I done went through his phone finding out lots of stuff that hes done, Im not proud but hes a boy at the end of the day.

Me - I mean I'll ask her mom, we need to do this on a weekend though so we can be back on time. Like maybe Friday after all the kids get home from school.

Its only Tuesday.

Lala - sounds like a plan

Taty - yeah, I think thats perfect

Ams - yea cause at least we wont have to worry about the kids getting to and from school.

True. Then Its settled. Friday It Is.

*Meet's POV*

My girlfriend just got done doing Demi's hair. I love being around her I really enjoy her company but the thing Is I have been cheating on her, with her enemy. Im going to stop but I know I eventually gotta be honest and tell her. Shes so nice and she'd do anything for me and I'd do the same but Ima guy. Shes a virgin, Im not, I be wanting love but she not on that. I care about her though but shes just not giving me what I want. Like damn, at least let me play with that cat or sumn. She be like "Meet, Meet, Demtriusssss, stoooop" and pushing me away. I hate that shit.

Me - thanks for doing her hair ma

GF - you're welcomed baby, shes so pretty 

Me - Demi go look In the mirror now

Demi hopped up and ran off upstairs to her room, good cause I know shes gonna be up there for a while, which means I can do this-

GF - Meet, please.

She pushed me back. I pinned her against the wall kissing on her neck while she moaned, then I eased my hands In her pants. She was enjoying It until I tried to stick a finger In. She started going crazy so I whispered In her ear while kissing her to keep her quiet.

Me - sh, be quiet and take It.

This not nothing. She thinks this hurts but wait until I hit for the first time. I wouldnt wanna purposely hurt her but she the cry baby type so I already know shes gonna cry the whole time.

Me - can we please go upstairs?

GF - No Meet I have to go, and I keep telling you, Im not ready.

Me - but-

GF - stop pressuring me, seriously.

She rolled her eyes fixing her clothes then grabbing her phone and purse and right one cue, Demi ran down the stairs. I love my little sister so much.

*Demi's POV*

Me - thank you soooo much!

I hugged Meet's lady friend. I think he likes her but shes so shy around him so maybe she doesnt like him back. Oh well, either way shes cool and fun and nice. And her sisters are my best friends!

Meet's GF - no problem sweetie, Im always available to do your hair.

Im so happy to hear that. Shes really nice and I hope one day her and my brother can be together.

Me - so where are we about to go now Meet?

Meet - out for lunch, you wanna join?

Meet's GF - um Im okay, I have work to do.

She looked away from Meet and he asked her what was wrong. Then they started to argue cause she wont tell him whats wrong and hes yelling at her so shes getting mad. Ugh. Meet Is so bossy like my mommy.

Meet's GF - could you just take me home, PLEASE?

Meet - alright bra whatever

He walked off to dads car and me and her followed. He made her so upset that she sat In the backseat with me, looking out of the window. Meet always gotta yell.

~~

*Meet's GF POV*

I really seriously and genuinely care about and love Demetrius but sometimes I just feel so pressured and that all he wants Is sex. I know we're In high school now, and we have been knowing each other since Elementary school but I just feel like soon If I dont give "It" up I will lose him, which Is what Im afraid of. Especially losing him to the school's biggest whore, aka my enemy. She always flirts with him and Im tired of It. He tells me not to worry but I feel as If shes too comfortable coming up to him and flirting. Or am I just buggin? I dont know but Im so confused. I just dont wanna lose him. Hes the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I mean that. Hes my happy place, but am I his?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo girlies Im so sorrrrrry I took foreverrrrrrr to update. Im going to try and update more often cause I finally, finally, FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYY got a new laptop. My other one never got fixed because my computer guy tripping but Its cool. Anyway I missed you guys. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

You're All I Need *Book 2* KiddJaee❣

Художественная проза

2.8K 280 43
Jordin and August are engaged to be married. And are ready to start a family. On the road to there happily ever after they began to get mixed up with...
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
Living in the projects Free spirit 💜

Короткий рассказ

18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
155K 4.6K 39
Janaé Carter Janae isn't what you say an ordinary girl. She's a model, a top model at that and she's also related to the one and only Lil Wayne. He...