An Unknown Romance

MerylandMaksim द्वारा

Meryl Davis starts to fall in love with her dance partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. There's only one problem, the... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 11

2K 42 10
MerylandMaksim द्वारा

Maks' POV

I had just climbed into bed when I received a text from Meryl.

"Shit" I said under my breath, as I collected my things and ran out to my car. What's wrong with her? Is she okay? Then it all clicked, what the hell is Charlie doing to her!? I pounded the steering wheel with the palm of my hands. I'm going to kill him if he hurts her.

What am I saying? She's not my girlfriend or my sister, why do I care so much? Do I love her?

Before I could finish my thoughts, I pulled into the beach parking lot. I noticed Charlie's car and the anger started to boil up inside me. When I came to the opening of the beach, I looked left and right, looking for some sign of them. Then to my left I saw tiki torches in the distance with two figures laying down on a blanket.

"Meryl" I whispered to myself, starting to sprint towards them. When I got closer, I could see Charlie on top of helpless little Meryl. I could see both their clothes in the sand. Charlie was getting ready to take Meryl's underwear off when I grabbed him and threw him into the sand.

"Get off of her!" I yelled at him. I took off my shirt and told Meryl to put it on.

"No, don't touch my girlfriend! Tanith, come here." He said. I was a little confused. Was he on drugs? Or drunk?

"Her name isn't Tanith! Leave her alone. Come on Meryl, I'm taking you home." Charlie tried to pull Meryl away but I picked her up bridal style and ran towards the car.

"Maks," Meryl said in a whisper.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing a concerned look on her face.

"We can't leave him alone. He'll drive drunk and get himself hurt. At least let me call Tanith to come pick him up."

"You're right." I said putting her down. I waited patiently as she called Tanith and she finally hung up. "She coming?" I asked.

"Yes, I told her almost everything and she said that she's brining some friends to help her get him home." I could see the worry and fear written on her face.

"Okay" I said picking her up once more. I could feel her shaking with fear and she started to cry into my shirt.

When I put her in the car, I realized that she was in a deep sleep. I reclined the passenger seat so that she was almost laying down. Every once and a while, I would look over and admire how beautiful she was. When I looked over again, I found her green eyes staring back at me.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." I said, moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Goodmorning." She yawned. "Except, it's only like 11:00 at night." I laughed at her wittiness.

"You're home, honey." I said kissing her forehead. I walked her up to her front door and was going to turn away when, she grabbed my arm.

"Maks, will you stay with me tonight? I don't feel safe without you."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.9K 272 30
Meryl Davis needs to start new. She decides to move to L.A to start her new life. While on her flight to L.A, she meets an unexpected person who she...
Love You More Jensen द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

17K 437 23
Calling all Chmergatroyd lovers
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡
35K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...