pure fiction // ziam

Autorstwa xhappilyalive

[ zayn + liam // mature-ish ] how much can a relationship really be tested before it falls apart completely? ... Więcej

before you read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five // zayn
sixty five // liam
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
friday // pt. 1
friday // pt. 2
friday // pt. 3
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
author's note
epilogue

fifty seven

372 14 4
Autorstwa xhappilyalive

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Last friday night....(continued)

Heading up the stairs was a real struggle for me. Maybe it was because then alcohol has already made me feel numb in all areas. Surprisingly however, I feel extremely horny and ready to pounce the next hot guy I see. It's all obviously the alcohol talking right now, like if you were to ask me where's up and down I'll probably respond to you with left and right. This is really something.

I reach the second floor and there are people sitting down, making out and there's a little line to the bathroom. At the end of the hall there's a sign taped to a door that reads "OFF LIMITS. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED." So I'm guessing that's the parent's room. I try out every door and half of them were locked so it seemed like people were having a little fun on their own. Drunk sex. Wonder how that feels like. Finally, I'm able to open the door but there was someone already inside.

"Oh sorry to interrupt"

"No no it's fine you can come in, I was just leaving anyways" It was a guy, and the voice sounded familiar. As he walks closer to me I can start to make out his face.

"Liam"

And he stops walking.

"Zayn"

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I was waiting for Toby"

"Where is he?"

"He went downstairs for a bit"

"How long ago was that?"

"About half an hour"

"Oh..."

"You think he's cheating on me?" Liam asks with his voice breaking.

"Liam don't—"

"I asked if you think he's cheating on me"

"No I don't, he wouldn't hurt you"

"Really? Because you told me you wouldn't hurt me either but look where we are now. Every time Toby goes out alone I can't stop thinking about if he's banging another dude or shoving his dick in their mouth, hell I wouldn't be surprised if some guy was shoving his dick down Toby's throat. I can't stop thinking about it. And it's all because of you. You made me not trust Toby alone. I blame you for making me think like this" Liam says, his words hurt like a knife to the heart.

He blames me for how much he doesn't trust Toby. He has every right to. Neither of us would be in this position if I wouldn't have cheated on him. If only I would have stopped on Niall and told him right then, maybe we would still be together and maybe we could be happy. But that's not what happened. You can't play what if on something that has already passed.

"Liam if you're that worried about him how about we check up on him?" I suggest because Liam needs some reassurance.

"Okay"

We both head out the room and into the crowd downstairs. We begin to look around and ask people if they have seen Toby. We get a lot of nos until Liam spots him outside by the pool.

"See he's not cheating on you" I said. But as all stories go, I spoke too soon.

Toby begins to smash his lips with a guy in the pool, with the other dragging him inside, drenching his attire.

I looked over at Liam who is about ready to break down.

"Liam..."

"Don't say anything" He says and he walks over the kitchen. I looked back at Toby as he continues to move lips with the guy and taking off his clothes. Then I follow Liam into the kitchen.

"Liam what are you doing?"

"I can't think right now. I need not to feel right now. I just want for this pain to go away" He says as he grabs the bottle of vodka.

"Liam"

"Zayn, if I don't make it then don't call the police" Were his last words before he chugged the bottle of vodka. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch Liam drink straight from the bottle. The crowd in the kitchen was silent, waiting for Liam to crack and choke. But he didn't. When he took the last sip out of that bottle, he burped in victory and the crowd watching riled up.

"You did it" I said, congratulating him.

"Drink up Zayn, it's gonna be a long night" Liam says and he made me realize that I still have my cup in hand.

• • • •

Back in the bedroom, Liam sits on the balcony.

"Come"

I walk over to him and sit next to him. We both look at the sky. The stars are very bright, as if they were shining just for us. Usually you can't see that many stars where we live, but tonight they seemed to make an exception.

"I never knew there were that many stars" Liam said.

"Can you believe that we're dead drunk and we decide to come out here to look at the fucking stars instead of being down there, having the craziest night of our lives" I said and Liam laughs.

"Seems believable if you ask me" Liam responds.

We both look at each other and the tension builds up. There it is, that moment, the moment that leads up to the kiss where the two parties feel the energy between them pull them closer together as if by a gravitational force. Liam's lips look pinker and more plump than usual. It's obviously the alcohol but I decide to let it take control of me, as if I had a choice.

"Are we really about to do this?" I ask.

"Just shut up"

We kiss.

As all hookups go, me and Liam end up on top of each other in bed. It's like a drug I can't quit. I'm endlessly addicted to Liam and I will never stop loving him no matter what comes between us. And I hope he feels the same way. Because I can only imagine myself saying I do to one person only.

"Condom?"

"Don't need it"

"Liam..."

"Sshh, it's gonna be fine. I haven't had sex with anyone else but you"

"Toby?"

"He thinks it's a little too early to do that"

"Oh..."

"We can stop if you want"

"No. Keep going" I said and we continue to move our lips together. The body heat between us becomes increasingly uncomfortable. Our clothes have to come off. I start with my shirt and I could already hear Liam let out a moan. I take his shirt off and he still has the same beautiful, sculpted body that I fell in love with. I move my hands down a little to his hips, and begin to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants. I can tell that he is rock solid. I take my jeans off and throw them across the room.

"Fuck you look sexy Zayn"

"That's just the alcohol talking"

"No, I mean it. You look like a god" Liam says and I can feel myself blushing.

"Gosh I want you to fuck me"

"Say no more" Liam says and he inverses our position, him and top of me now. He moves down to where the burning desire of pleasure is located and feel myself lose control. He takes his hand and wraps it around my dick, then slowly does the same with his mouth.

"Mmhmm, Liam"

Liam hums and the vibration drives me crazy. His tongue works like a fucking miracle around my head and his puppy eye look drives me off the edge.

"Fuck me Liam... please"

And in that instant Liam stops moving his head and heads down even lower, and I could feel his tongue working around my rim. I don't know how many times I can say this but, Liam's tongue is like just another heavenly part that I love about him. Next thing I know, I feel a push around my hole and I've missed the feeling of Liam's dick inside me that it feels like I'm a virgin. 

"You okay Zayn?"

"Oh I'm fine it's just... I haven't had you inside me in a while and..."

"Oh... okay. We can still stop if you want"

"No"

Liam nods and continues to slide inside me and begins to slowly thrust in and out. I could feel him, raw. The warmth and thickness of him slowly working in and out of me. I could feel myself getting closer to the end and we've only just begun.

"Faster daddy"

Liam's eyes widened and a little smile perked up. I knew he liked that. I've missed the feeling of his dick inside of me and right now I want to be able to remember this moment forever. But I won't, we're both wasted out of our minds and this is just the product of what liquor and jealousy add up to. A mistake, that we'll both regret later. Him more than me. Although, in my head, I'm not thinking of this as a mistake, a huge part of me actually wanted this to happen.

"Oh fuck Zayn you're so tight"

Liam's pace began to feel harder and faster, something that's sending me to another plane of euphoria.

"Daddy please don't stop"

"Fuck, I love it when you call me that baby boy. You want daddy cum inside of you?" I nod my head yes and Liam gets to work. He thrusts harder and he stops, I could feel the warmth of the liquid fill me up. He collapses on top of me and we switch positions, me on top now, and he wraps me up in a hug and I lay on top of his chest.

"I loved this, even if we don't remember any of this, I loved it" Liam said and kissed the top of my head. 

"Well, I love you Liam"

I can hear the rapid beat of his heart. He's still pumping out blood a mile a minute and I'm starting to wonder why I ever fucked up incredibly bad. I missed the sound of his heart, the way he would talk about literally anything he's passionate about, I missed the glimmer of his eyes when the sunlight hits them, the wrinkles by his eyes when he smiles, everything about Liam James Payne, I am in love with.  

"I love you, Zayn"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.9K 1.8K 85
how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are here with me am i suppose to hate you ?"
13K 583 34
An AU where Liam is a celebrity chef and owns a chain of restaurants and zayn is a model who loves south asian food. How will they meet? Through frie...
25.5K 1.1K 40
Zayn and Liam are getting married. Zayn had an ex and is still not over him. The thing is that Liam knows about it all and is willing to try to mak...
60.1K 3.1K 32
In which Zayn and Liam are young married couple and been in a lot of trouble for their relationship. Ever since Liam got fired, he is always coming h...