Something Missing..(Exo Luhan...

Von PearlExo

Mehr

Table of Content
01:Missing
02:Forgotten Anniversary
03:Why So Sudden?
04:Oh My God!
05:Surprise
Author Note
07:Baby Sitter 2(Continue)
08:Misunderstanding
09:Forgive Me(Last Part)
Author's Note
00:Special 1
00:Special 2
00:Special 3(Really Last Chapter)
Playing Game

06:Baby Sitter

720 21 1
Von PearlExo

Sorry for late update..I've tried to be a long chapter..

~~~Enjoy~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl's POV

~~~~~~At Home~~~~

I made a cup of hot coco and settled in bed to watch my favorite movie. It was hard to focus that night. I started to regret bumping into Luhan. I always made sure never to come across him.
It only lead to him trying to act as normal as possible and I avoiding eye contact.

“Arghhhh, what’s wrong with me,” I said pulling my hair hardly.Ahhhh that's hurts..

 “Why did I have to see him?”

I tried to avoid old memories from coming back but they flooded in one by one.

I still remembered my first date with him in a small cafe outside of our college. I was nervous so he held my hand to comfort me.And then suddenly we married and it was so happy thing ever..Then three years later I'm still don't know why but we are divorced..Thinking all of this makes me feel unhappy..

I shook my head to get rid of the memories and went back to watching the movie. That is what ı always did. Whatever happened was in the past. I never wanted to bring it up again. Sure, I had lots of questions I wanted to ask him. Why he's doing this to me? Did he even remember me? Thinking would only make me uncomfortable and,hurt me. He had done wrong to me but that’s how life worked.I didn’t always get what I wanted.

I forced a smile on my face to stop the tears from forming and concentrated on the movie. After all being strong was all I could do.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV 

~~~~~~At Home~~~~~~

This is so hard..To be a lonely man with a son also..Minho is my everything but sometimes uhmm..This is hard..
Sometimes I don't know what to do with Minho..After his mom's died after I lost my second wife,he changed..He always wanted a mom in this house..Actually he want Pearl..My Ex-Wife..

He really Love Pearl..Always talking with Pearl,playing with her,eating with her..Sometimes sleeping with Pearl..Because she have a warm hearth..She is just like MOM to Minho..

Today I see her again..She's still Beautiful more than everything..I'm always seeing her but she just avoiding to eye contact..Sometimes I watching her secretly in her room,in hall way,in practice room..Everywere..And I missed her also..

We are at home right now..Minho doing his homework and I..Just sitting..Actually watching TV but I'm not watching Tv because I'm deeply in thoughts.. =)

-------------------------------------------------

~~~Morning~~~

Pearl's POV

“Job hunting at work Pearl. Tsk tsk,” my friend Siham said hitting me on the back of my head while I'm searching new job on my laptop.Urggghh I hate her soooo much..She's always doing this..Like I'm kid.. =/

“Aish, don’t say it out a loud. I’ll get in trouble,” I tried to shush her

Once again, I was deeply engrossed in my job search when someone came up behind me.

“Job hunting?” he said.

“Oh Gosh I told you not to..,” I stopped half through realizing that it was a different voice. I turned around immediately to find Luhan standing behind me.

“Oh um.. what are you doing over here?” I asked.

“I need a favor,” he said casually.

“What?” I asked, keeping my eyes on the laptop screen.Because I don't want to look in to his eyes directly,if I do this I know I'll just hurt..

“If you’re not busy after 4 o'clock could you pick up Minho from school and take him back home? I can’t do that since our practice will run late.” -He asked quite fast..

“Why me? Isn’t anyone else free?”- I asked again because actually I don't want to do this..

“I’m afraid not. And besides Minho is comfortable around you. I wouldn’t have asked if it wasn’t absolutely necessary. He wasn’t feeling very well this morning so I’m really worried about him.” -Luhan said  I started panicking..Is he said Minho is not feeling well?..

I thought for a while before finally nodding my head.Because I love Minho..And since he's not feeling well, I can do it..

“Thanks,” he thanked me and left. I thoughts kept poking me that he was just using me but my heart told me that it was the right thing to do. Not for Luhan but for Minho. I’d grown attached to the little kid ever since his mother died. He had completely lost it but I helped him through it by staying by his side.I feeling pitty for Minho because he's just a little kid..Who's lost his mom..

------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

What can I do? Today my practice will be long and I have take Minho home..I can't call my parents because they living in China..Think Luhan think..Think properly..

I'm still thinking and I remembered Sunmi's parents..(AN:Sunmi is Luhan's second wife and Minho's mother)  So I decided call them and dialed her mom's number...

"Hello?" -her mom said..

"Hello mom..It's me Luhan.." - I said..And yes I'm still say "mom" to her..Because I respect her..

"Hello Luhan..How are you? How's Minho?" -Mom asked..

"I'm fine thank you..Minho is good too..And that's why I called you, mom.." I said and I'm going to ask her can she pick up Minho from school take care of him..

"Oh..What happened? Is something wrong?" -She asked worried tone..I have to calm her down..

"Oh no no..Nothing wrong..I just want you to ask if you are not busy today at 4 o'clock,Can you pick up Minho and taking care of him?" -I asked because I don't to her panicking enough..

"Ohhh..I'm sorry my son but I'm busy..I have a really important meeting..I'm really sorry.." -Mom said.. Oh god!What should I do now?

"It's okay..I can ask my friends..=) Thanks anyway..Have a good day.." -I said

"Okay Luhan..I'm sorry again..Have a good day you too.. =)" -Mom said she picked up the phone...

"Oh My God! Waht should I do now?" I thinked soundly..Sehun came near me..

"What happened hyung?Is something wrong?" -He asked and I sighed..

"Yes is something wrong.." -Me

"What's wrong?" -Sehun

"Today we are gonna have practice until late right?" -Me

"Yes..So what's up with that?" -Sehun

"The problem is I have to pick up Minho from school..But since we have a practice until late at night I can't pick him up..So who's goona pick up him?And today morning he has a fever..I'm worriying about him.." I said and sighed again..

"Ask Pearl.Minho loves her too..And she can take a good care of him since you said Moho's has a fever today morning.." -Sehun said..Actually this a good thing..Minho loves her, and she loves Minho too..I can ask her..Perfect idea Sehun..Good job.. =)

I get up my seat and get out to practice room..I'm looking for Pearl right now..Where's she? Where is she?

After looking few places finally I found Pearl.. =)

“Job hunting at work Pearl. Tsk tsk,” her friend Siham said hitting her on the back of her head while She's searching new job on her laptop.Wooww what's going on? Is Pearl going to quit her job? No no this can't be happen..This just CAN'T..

“Aish, don’t say it out a loud. I’ll get in trouble,” -Pearl

Pearl engrossed in her "job seraching" this..When ı call her her senses came back..

"Job hunting?" -I asked really shocked tone...

“Oh Gosh I told you not to..,” -She noticed that I'm not her friend and she turned her face tords me..

“Oh um.. what are you doing over here?” -She asked.

“I need a favor,” I said casually..

"What?” -She asked, keeping her eyes on the laptop screen.Because I know she don't want to look in to my eyes directly,if she do this I know she'll just hurt..

“If you’re not busy after 4 o'clock could you pick up Minho from school and take him back home? I can’t do that since our practice will run late.” -I asked quite fast..

“Why me? Isn’t anyone else free?” -She asked again..

“I’m afraid not. And besides Minho is comfortable around you. I wouldn’t have asked if it wasn’t absolutely necessary. He wasn’t feeling very well this morning so I’m really worried about him.” -I said  she started panicking..I could see that on her face..

She thought for a while nodding her head..And I  know she'll do this not becaue of me, She'll do this because of Minho..Because she loves Minho..I think.. =))
Anyway I'm happy that she accepted my fever..After than I thanked her and I left there.. =)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

186K 5.6K 36
A unique love story that started with a kick. LUHAN of EXO
4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...