Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

Beginners_Luck16 tarafından

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms
Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 13:I Hate that Game
Chapter 14:Welcome
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 19:It's Starting
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 6:Old Friends

856 16 1
Beginners_Luck16 tarafından

Meanwhile in the present somewhere in Shinjuku,

        Guren looked through his little telescope. "Now which one is the Commander?" He said with a smile.

Mari looked at down. She put on her goggles. "The one on the pole," she said as she spotted him.

"How the hell can you see from that far?" He said as he turned to Mari.

"Ha, we have goggles that have the capability to those things. Here try it," She smiled as she took off her goggles and gave it to Guren

"Damn, I got to admit it's cool," Guren admitted with a smirk.

Mari rolled her eyes.Even without those I can see them from here,she thought.

"What you got to be kidding!? He can see me from that far away," Guren Laughed.

"Lieutenant Guren you don't seem concern about this fight," Sayuri came.

"It's not like I'm slacking off, I'm keeping taps if the bastards decide to move," Guren explained.

"Tt, Sayuri how about we have some fun after this," Mari suggested with smile,"Guren's getting on my nerves."

"I would love too," Sayuri Laughed.

"Haha, laugh all you want..... Vampire! Watch out!" Guren Yelled.

     Just in time,Mito punched it.

     "Took you long enough,Mito,"Guren Said as he looked at her.

"What are you suggesting? That I'm late?" She said as she moved her hair, "Oh Mari how are you?"

"Well since you mentioned it. Guren is a pain into the ass,"Mari joked.

"Lieutenant Guren we have returned from our mission,"Shigure Said as she looked serious as usual.

"Oh great your guys are here. I know this is short notice,but me and Akiyoshi are inviting you to our place to play drink or don't drink," Mari smiled.

"Damn let me in,"Mito Laughed.

"What the hell is drink or don't drink? If there's girls I'm going," Goshi Joked as he walked up towards them.

"Great now everyone's here,"Guren Said.

"Sorry Goshi But it's only a girl thing," Shigure Said.

"Now I'm curious,what hell is that?" Guren Asked.

"Ummmmm, well we can't tell," Sayuri Laughed.

"It's a game that's fun," Mari said with a smirk.

"Hmmm, ok whatever it is I'll find out. But for now we have to stall," Guren said as looked back at the vampires,"Shigure how's Shinoa's squad?"

     "There good for now,they're moving to Shinjuku,"Shigure answered.

     "Good its a perfect place to get stronger," Guren Said,"Now it's time we join this fight."

     "Akiyoshi and Ichiko should be on there way with Shinya," Mari said seriously as she followed Guren.

     "Good now lets go," Guren Said as he walked away. 

Meanwhile,

      Shinoa's squad was heading to Guren for backup. But they were mostly concern about Arosa. It started raining. They were being driven to Guren's location by the Caporal.

    "What happened with that noble ?" Yuu finally spoke up.

         Arosa looked down quietly. She didn't want to tell. And it was classified for her to tell. 

         "I can't say," she said.

       "Why? What happened to you with that noble?" Kimizuki asked wanting to get answers.

          "I would tell you,but I can't it's classified," Arosa Said,"Just don't worry about me. Let's just finish this mission."

      "Ok then,but those curse gears can't protect you,"Shinoa said to Kimizuki, Yuu and Yoichi,trying to change the subject,"You guys aren't strong enough to kill a noble like that." She smiled.

"Why is she smiling??" Yuu Asked Yoichi.

"Your not very reassuring," Kimizuki Said,"So What do you want us to do?"

"This is gonna seem strange,but I'm sure you'll get a hang of it. Then it will be second nature,"She reached from something in her pocket and took out a packet of pills,"Here we are!"

The boys were confused. Arosa turned thinking. What the hell are those?she thought.

"A pill?" Yoichi Said confused.

"It's a little boost,"Mitsuba said,"Before Battle."

"Yup,I hate to say but we're all doping. It will help us.."

"It's makes no sense?" Arosa Said confused.

"Well my orders were not to give you any. Since you are already stronger," Shinoa smiled as she passed the pills to the boys,"Now don't take more than two. It could explode your organs."

Arosa looked down. I'm useless,she thought.

"You never showed us,how strong you are," Yuu Said realizing.
"It's classified. Basically everything about us in the Chinese Army is classified for our own safety,"Arosa tried explaining.

       "Hmm,well can you at least tell us something about you?" Kimizuki Asked.

        She sighed,"Fine,parents died. Father murdered and Mother overdose. Sister is a half human. I'm a fully Human."

        They were surprised. Murdered?Overdosed?Half human?And fully human?they all thought.

      An explosion almost hit them. The truck started to slip. They all jumped out. The truck flipped over. A helicopter flew over them. It turned back around. "Incoming! We have to move!" Shinoa commanded. They all started running. And the helicopter started to shoot at them. "The Corporal! He's alive!" Arosa Yelled as she tried pulling him out. Everyone ran towards Arosa and tried helping her. Yuu grabbed the Corporal. Shinoa helped him. Mitsuba, Yoichi and Kimizuki blocked the helicopter's attack.  Arosa got up.

     "Yoichi! Help me out!" She Yelled as she got out her bow.

      Yoichi took out his and started to shoot at it. Arosa started shooting at it. While the others ran with the Corporal. The helicopter exploded causing the truck to explode. The explosions made a hole. They all fell. 

Minutes later,

       "Hey Arosa wake up," Yuu Said as he tapped her cheek with his hand. He's been trying to wake her up for the past minutes.

     Arosa grabbed his hand. Her breath was heavy,like if she saw something.

      "Hey it's me calm down," Yuu Said.

        "Devil's Daughter will return," She mumbled.

         "What?" Yuu Said confused.

         Arosa stood up and saw Shinoa on the floor. "Nothing,just wake up Shinoa,"She said trying to make him forget about it.  What she saw was terrifying for her. Devil's Daughter aka Mari,will return on the Seraph of the End and demon will appear,she thought as she looked at Yuu wake up Shinoa. Shinoa woke up.

       "Where are the others?" She Asked as she stood up.

        "I don't know,I don't think they fell with us,"Yuu said,"But the Corporal is pretty bad." 

       Arosa went to him. She checked his pulse. But he was still alive. Arosa looked at him. "Corporal? Can you hear me? We are gonna take you to a medical center,"She said calmly.

         Shinoa started explaining to Yuu that there was a medics above ground.

     "Hey!" Someone Yelled.

     Arosa got up. "Kimizuki!!" She Yelled.

"Oh good your alive," Kimizuki Said relieved.

Arosa Asked,"Are the others with you?"

"Yea,what about you?" Kimizuki Asked.

          "Ha there's no way,we would die in a place like this," Mitsuba smiled.

"They're here,"Arosa smiled as she leaned against the wall.

     "Glad your okay Idiot," Yuu Laughed, "Can you guys get out?"

       "Yea,no problem," Kimizuki Said.

        "Then you guys go ahead. We're gonna find a med-team for the Corporal." Shinoa Said.

       "Ok guys don't die on me," Yuu Laughed.

      Yoichi was about to say something,but Kimizuki cut him off and agreed to his orders. Arosa turned to Shinoa and Yuu. They quickly picked up the Corporal. Arosa walked by them. "You think they'll be fine?" Arosa asked concern.

      "Of course I do," Shinoa smiled.

      Arosa smiled at her. At this moment she knew they would be alright. But she was more terrified for her sister. If she gets injured in anyway. The devil herself would try to take over Mari.

Meanwhile with Mari,

        Guren, Mari and the others slashed threw the vampires. Mari smiled as she would kill each one so easily. Guren turned towards a blonde vampire and pointed his sword at it. "Well damn it, I didn't kill the Commander after all," Guren Joked. The blonde vampire laughed. But Mari looked in the distance so closely. He had blue eyes, not red like those other blood suckers.

     "Very impressive," a white headed vampire came," They killed some of our strongest men. The humans are probably sending in there strongest men...."

      Mari smirked. She couldn't believe it. Ferid, never thought I would see you again,she thought as she smiled. She walked up towards Guren. "Ha That is the 7th progenitor Ferid," She said to Guren.

        Ferid turned and saw Mari. He was surprised ,but of course he didn't show it.

      "Ok everyone, are you ready to end this war once and for all,"Ferid smiled as he looked at Mari,"Then let's slaughter the livestock. But I want that Half Human alive and maybe the Commander too. They could be good use to Krul."

     Guren was surprised when they said half human. He glanced at Mari. But Mari looked ready to end it here and now. Her eyes were filled with revenge. Mari quietly smirked and held her katanas close.

    "Let me ask you something, what do you want with the half human? Or is just for her blood and power?" Guren asked so coldly. 

     Mari was surprised with his question. But if Ferid said the truth about Mari. Would they ever trust her again? Would they look at her differently? 

      "Ha little human, you don't know the truth about that Half Human. She is more than you can ever possess." Ferid smirked.

    "Led me your power," Guren said to his demon and black stuff started to come out of his sword,"Don't hold back! This is the fight you been training for! Protect this line,"he commanded.

"Yuri,Yurika, Give me my strength," Mari smiled.

     Yuri and Yurika appeared for only her to see. "Of course Mari with pleasure," they both said as Mari's eyes started to be traced by the red and blue colors. They both disappeared.

    Guren turn and saw how her pink eyes were traced with red and blue. He was surprised how determined she was to kill all of them.

     The vampires ran towards them. Mari jumped in front of them. They got frighten as they saw her white part of her eyes,start to turn black
.   
     She was quick and fast. She slashed threw them. Guren followed not to far behind killing each vampire that past him. The rest of Extermination Unit followed as the vampires started running towards them. Guren looked at her. He was surprised to see her kill them so easily and how her the pink eyes started to become a different color. "Guren!" Mari yelled as she saw a vampire behind him. Guren turned and killed surprised he was able to kill it before he was killed himself.  Sayuri came. "There's no end to these blood suckers," Guren Said annoyed.

       "Mito and I can keep them occupied, meanwhile you and Mari go after the Commander," Sayuri said.

"When did you get so good at strategizing,"Guren Joked,"Let's do it!" 

      Guren ran towards Mari. Mari turned to him. "We're going after the Commander," He said quietly.

Mari nodded and followed him. "Don't trust him,remember your mission. Your actual mission", someone said in Mari's head.

      "Shut up, I'll get this and the other mission done as soon as possible. Now let me be," Mari said in her mind as she followed Guren.

"Tt,your just having emotions," Yuri said in her head.

     "You guys are you so rude let Mari have her space," Yurika Laughed.

"Shut up all of you! I must focus!" Mari yelled in her head.

           Mari blocked them out. She saw Ferid making a few commands of his own. Three vampires ran towards Mari and Guren. "Mari three vampires ahead, you think you can take them!?" Guren Asked as he looked back at her. Her eyes looked like they were becoming it's original colors. Mari smirked,"Why do you even ask?" Mari ran towards the three vampires. She kicked one of them and stabbed the other. The third one tried taking her from behind,but she turned quickly slashing threw it. He smiled to see she knew how took take care herself. He ran past her and was ready to take down Ferid and the blonde vampire. The blonde vampire got prepared to kill Guren. Guren ran up towards him. The blonde vampire started to swing his sword at Guren. But Guren would dodge each attack. They were so quick Mari barley could tell which one is which. "Oh Mari!" Ferid called out to her with a smirk,"Why don't you just with us? It's getting boring here..."

        Mari turned, all she could see was Ferid biting on her sister's neck. The vampire with white hair was Ferid that day when Mari almost let her true self out, because she was almost killed. But now Mari wanted to end him now.

      She ran towards Ferid. Ferid was surprised. She swing her swords at him. But he dodged it. Ferid would just smile. He grabbed her arm. "Stop it, you might hurt yourself," He Laughed.
Mari kicked him. He released her arm.

     Out of nowhere, there was an explosion. A building came crashing down. They both turned to see Guren, who put a spell paper bomb on the blonde vampire. Ferid jumped towards the blonde vampire. "Oh Mika, just like expected. Tremendous power and over confidence, if your not careful. You'll get the rug pulled right under you. Do you need a hand?" Ferid smiled as landed close to the blonde vampire called Mika.

   "What are you getting at? There's no way I'll lose to him." Mika said confidently.

    "But you got the rug pulled under you. The humans weren't going one on one," Ferid explained.

    Mika looked down and saw that he was in a trap. "They caught on Shigure. Kill them," Guren commanded.

      "Yes sir," Shigure Said as she lifted up her hands.

     Mika dodged each attack. Goshi started working on his illusionary spell. Mika jumped out of the way. He landed where Guren was. "And this is check mate. Vampire...."

         Ferid got in the way. He blocked Guren's attack with his sword. Guren was surprised. Mari thought quick. She ran towards them. "Guren Idiot! Run!" She Yelled knowing that he would get killed. Guren was in shock he didn't move. "There Mika you owe me one," Ferid smiled. He lifted his hand hit Guren in the face. Guren went flying back.

    Stupid humans! They never think!, Mari thought as she got close to Ferid.

     "Oh Mari your here,"Ferid smiled

     "Stupid vampire!" She Yelled as she lifted her swords. She swing her swords at him. But he blocked it.

       "Mari stop it. Your having feelings for humans. How disgusting," Ferid Said.

     "You know her?" Mika asked surprised Ferid knew a human.

     "We go way back little Mika,"Ferid smirked.

"Shut up!" Mari said as she swing her swords again.

But Ferid dodged it.

       Guren got up slowly. He was hurt badly.  But he looked up and saw Mari trying so hard to kill Ferid. Mika watched as well. Guren checked how much time was left for backup to came. Guren stood up. He took out his pills.

    "Don't take it! Lieutenant Guren!" Sayuri Yelled concern. 

     Mito came helping out Sayuri,"Don't take them."

     "Please Lieutenant!" Sayuri cried.

       "Pathetic Mari, you can do better," Ferid Said as he dodged her easily,"You don't have that much anger to kill me."

     "Ha, you should show watch yourself," Mari cut off his arm. 

      Ferid caught his arm. He turned to Mika. "Kill the Commander, They're just wasting time," Ferid Laughed.

      "Tt, I want to get this over with," Mika Said as he walked towards Guren.  

     "Well aren't you so patience. Well you let us have a little time to regroup.."

     "How much time?"

      "It's time for us to take our medicine, so if you can keep......." before Guren could finish, Mika strike towards Guren. But Guren lifted his sword on time. They started fighting.

Meanwhile Arosa,

     Shinoa's squad came back together. They made it to Guren's location. They all saw Guren on his knees. He was full with injuries. And a blonde vampire stood before him. They ran as fast as they could to him. "Not good he's been cornered!" Mitsuba Said nervously.

      "Quick everyone take your pill!" Shinoa's commanded.
     They all took their pills, except for Arosa. She watched as they swallowed them down. "We'll save the Lieutenant Colonel,and then retreat," Shinoa ordered confidently. They all nodded to Shinoa's plan. "Let's do this!" Yuu Said.

    "Yeah!" Kimizuki smiled.

            The blonde vampire lifted his sword up. "This is the end,Human," He said calmly.

      "Do it then," Guren grinned.

       The blonde vampire stabbed Guren in his chest. Blood splatter everywhere. Guren eyes widen,realizing he was stabbed. And calmly the blonde vampire named Mika looked at him.

        "GUREN!" Yuu cried.

       Yuu ran faster away from the squad and ran towards Mika. "You damn vampire! Get away from him right now!" He Yelled as he pulled out his sword.

     "Another annoying human...." before Mika could finish his words. He saw the person he cherished so deeply. His eyes widen. Yuu stabbed Mika. Yuu looked up at the vampire. But his eyes widen as well.  "Mika?" He said as his eyes started to become soft.

        "Yuu?"Mika Said quietly.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 150 28
❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑓...
129K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
67.2K 2.2K 55
Have you ever heard of a human bearing a demon blood? Rumors said that it was clearly impossible for a mere human to instill the hellish pain of demo...
30 0 18
The darkness of the human heart survives death. Set in the 1700s, In an alternate history, fantasy version of Earth. The Ayakashi has run rampant acr...