(ON HIATUS) Small Town Proble...

Od ArisSweetener

You're a small town girl in love with the sheriff's daughter. It's pretty much a fairy tale even Taylor Swift... Více

Delinquents
Mine
Broke
Who?
Control

Typical

2.3K 86 8
Od ArisSweetener

Your outfit of the day^^

"You know, Y/n. I realized something. Bruises could be my downfall. Any sort of mark on that freakish little body of yours, and I could get caught." He mused, messing around with something on a table I couldn't see.

"Guess it's a good thing I figured out ways to continue this without leaving evidence." I grunted, but otherwise stayed silent as he spoke. Struggling too hard, or even making a sound would only make it worse. "I really don't even remember why this started, Floyd." 

He jerked me to my feet, and I couldn't hide my terror as he brought me towards the small yet deep pit of water built into the basements floor. "Hmm, what was it?" He pushed me in, and I relaxed my body to stay afloat. My hands were tied behind my back, but as long as I stayed calm I wouldn't drown.

He went to retrieve something off of the table, and then approached, crouching down with a gleeful grin plastered on his face. "Oh, I remember." He bought the long taser stick closer to the liquid I was in. "You wouldn't stop looking in places you weren't allowed." 

No matter how hard I tried to fight, the scream ripped violently out of my lips, and I sank towards the bottom of the pool as electricity coursed through the water. 

Sheriff Cabello's cold, dark eyes being the last conscious thing I saw.

"Y/n!" I jerked upright on the desk, body still slightly shaking. Mrs. Flowers looked at me concerned, and from the corner of my eye I could see Camila and Emily worriedly watching. "Are you okay? You were breathing heavily, shaking, and sweating with your head down." 

I hurriedly put my dream to the back of my mind. It's been a while since I've had a compartmentalized memory break through, but I could only guess that it happened because of how stressed I was.  "I'm okay, just not feeling very well." 

Mrs. Flowers seemed to be sated, telling me to go to the nurse if it got worse, but Emily barged closer the second she was gone. "What's really happening, Junkie? It seemed like you were having a nightmare, and I know you're not sick." 

"It actually was a nightmare," I smoothly lied, making sure to keep eye contact. "I watched IT last night, and now Pennywise is everywhere." Please believe the lie, please believe the lie.

Emily snorted, rolling her eyes and turning away. "Wow, the great Y/n scared by a movie. Never thought I'd see the day."

I inconspicuously sighed in relief. Seeing my phone light up on my desk, I used my thumb to unlock it and read the text. 

I snapped my gaze up to Mila. Excluding one other time - Where she told me she didn't want to break up, but she just needed some time; because, she was still hurt that I couldn't trust her with big decisions in my life - this was the first time she had talked to me in two weeks. Two weeks! I wasn't even grounded anymore. 

I felt my teeth tug on my bottom lip. I didn't want to lie to her, but I couldn't exactly tell her the truth. 'Sorry Mila, I was shaken from a memory I had of your dad torturing me like a sadistic fuck; all because I have to find out the truth abo-' I shook my head, and started typing a response. 

Camila analyzed my face, and I could tell she didn't believe me. After holding my gaze for a few seconds, she just sighed and turned around. 

I didn't expect to get an answer, but honestly I would have rather gotten no answer than the one I did.

I opened my mouth, about to call out to Mila, but Mrs. Flowers interrupted the moment. "Okay class, sorry for keeping y'all so late after school, but we had to get these paintings finished. Good job everyone! See you on Monday." 

I tried to put up my stuff fast, but Camila was the first one out of the classroom. Just like every other day. "God! I can't fucking take it anymore! You and Camila are so obliviously hurting each other it's painful to watch. Operation 'Get Y/n Her Girl Back' is a go!" Emily superhero dashed in front of me towards my locker, where she proceeded to text the whole group, minus Camila. "Everyone is meeting at the diner in ten minutes. Let's go." 

I rolled my eyes when she ran to my car, jumping and screeching like an eagle every so often. This is why I loved her. 

The ride to the diner was pretty fast. Before I knew it, we were sitting in our usual corner seats with Dinah, Austin, and Lauren. 

"So normally I wouldn't answer a group meeting from Emily, but Camzi is in pretty bad shape, and I agree that we need to help get them back together."

Emily pouted at Lauren. "How did you know that was what this meeting was for?" 

Lauren rolled her eyes, and looked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You made a group message without Camz in it, and then named it 'Operation Y/S/N". There's literally nothing else it could be." 

Everyone, but Dinah and I, laughed at Emily and Lauren, and I quickly interceded. "Hey guys, we aren't even broken up. I just need to give her a little bit more time, and we'll be okay." 

"Or she'll finally give into that douche bag from Waco's advances." Dinah mumbled, not meaning for me to hear. 

But I did hear it, and my mind started running a million miles per hour. "Douche bag from Waco? What Douche bag from Waco?" 

Her eyes widened, looking very much like a deer in headlights. "Uhh, never mind." She tried, but my glare caused her to concede. "Some guy in Waco is commenting on all of her Insta selfies, and dm-ing her and stuff. He's been offering to come down to take her out. He's actually fine as fuck." Austin stared at her incredulously for the last part, but I didn't keep watching.

Some prick from out of town thought he could just come and try to take my girl. It wasn't even the fact that he commented on her pics. She was gorgeous so I couldn't really blame people for doing that. It was the fact that he saw all of our couple pics on her page, yet he had the audacity to dm her for a date. Dm her! That was a step too far, and disrespectful to me, the person in half of her Instagram pictures. "Type in his account." I abruptly handed her my phone.

"Y/n, I don't think tha-"

"Type in his account." Dinah sighed, but quickly typed in his Instagram name on the search bar. 

When she handed me my phone back I scanned his name. 'Manu Rios.' Scrolling a little lower, I looked at his pictures and nearly died choking on my own spit. Emily soothingly rubbed my back while looking at the phone over my shoulder. "Fuck, he is hot." I glared at her, but she just raised her hands in defense. 

Pushing the message button, I started typing. 

'Look, I don't want to come off as aggressive or rude, but can you back off of my girlfriend, please. I'm in almost half of her pictures so I know you've seen me, and it's really rude to me for you to see that, and still continue asking her out. I don't care if you want to be friends, but just lay off the advances and we can be cool.'

"Wow, that was a lot nicer than I was expecting." I looked up at Austin's voice, and saw everyone crowded behind me reading the message. "He probably won't repl- Oh look, he's typing."

My head snapped back, and I watched as the reply popped up.

'Oh shit, I'm so sorry. Not to seem shallow, but I honestly never read her captions on pics with other people; or really looked at pics with other people. I just thought you were her friend. If you had of told me this like three days ago, I would have immediately stopped, but your girl just told me I could come down to chill sooo.. Then again, I wouldn't want someone to do this shit to me, so I'll make sure she knows I just want to be friends. I'm sorry again.'

"Y/N.." Emily hesitantly called me, placing her hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged her off. But your girl just told me I could come down to chill.

"I'm sure she didn't mean in that way, Y/n." Even Lauren sounded unsure. Suddenly the booth felt too crowded, and I jumped up. "Look, I'll talk to her! You know how naive she can be, once sh-"

"She's not naive." I cut her off. "She may take her time figuring out motives and shit, but she is not naive. She knows a lot more about what people want from her than they give her credit for." But your girl just told me I could come down to chill. I felt a headache approaching, and I knew the culmination of my stressful week would just make it worse. "I need some air."

Everyone tried to call me back, but I continued to walk out. Camila asked for some time apart, and then I got caught searching Cabello's office and got tortured, and now my girlfriend might possibly be cheating on me. I barely got out of the door and into the grass, before I was puking up whatever was in my body. 

This week couldn't get any worse. 

And like the universe was deciding to laugh at my misery, my head started pounding, and rain started pouring.

Of course.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.7K 1K 13
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
90.8K 5.7K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
64.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...