Lost Girl X Reader

midnightanna

Your name is Y/N your 16 years old and your an orphan. You don't know who your parents are, you don't even kn... Еще

About you
Arriving at Neverland
I'm Peter, Peter Pan
NO
Finally
What just happened
It's been so long
Henry?
I'm Lonely
HE won't be happy
Feeling Somthing
You need to explain
The truest believer
He was wrong
We are going home
Dad?
You didn't really want me
Malcolm
MR Gold's Shop
Sundown
Fairy dust
Sneaky
Is this love?
y/n why?
Goodbye

What's so special about Henry

2K 35 1
midnightanna

Your POV

You are really confused of what just happened Peter Pan just shouted at you. But was it really aimed at me you think. You start going back to the camp when you bump into the blonde women again. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too goo" you start to walk away "wait you're the girl from earlier aren't you" she says and you start to panic. You don't say anything because your confused of what to say to her. She lets got of you and says "Wendy?".

Then someone shouts "Emma" behind her and she looks around and that is you chance to run so you did.

The person that called her sounded like you knew that voice from somewhere but you couldn't have done.

Ok but she is called Emma that Henry's mum. You walk back to the camp but its not there and Pan is waiting there. "Finally, y/n we have to go Emma and the other are moving closer and they can can't find him just yet." And he walks away. "wait are we walking together" you say hoping he would say yes. "no y/n I don't like you I just want to know that your safe" Pan says and you are very confused.

He is still in front of you but you can hardly see him.

You are very confused one minute he wants you in his tents and now he doesn't want anything to do with you.

Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Riptide V

Подростковая литература

323K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
151K 2.8K 110
A slow burn love story between a confident, joyful Y/n and the sass king Minho. This is the sweet in between all the smut. Gally is bestie to Y/n and...
837K 74.2K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Older Brothers | ✔ M a r y

Подростковая литература

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...