Happy Birthday, Mili! ♡

Von yutodaddy

I didn't have a book so I'm making a whole book just to wish you happy birthday you crusty binch. Mehr

🎂

38 5 4
Von yutodaddy

Yay a reason to have some sort of book on here kekekeke.

AHEMT!! LET ME HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLS!!!

Today is a very special someone's birthday.. and no I'm NOT talking about Justin Timberlake!! Although I love me some Timberlake so happy birthday to him!!!

Today is the day of birth of my first ever friend on here... jonginternal // ultmili

Yay you fatti!! You're getting old and wrinkly like me )___;

All jokes aside, Mili, you're amazing and a wonderful friend. I appreciate you so much and how you always talk to me anytime I'm online.

I know you love your mans so I'm spamming him here kekeke.

Billy Ray Cyrus x Mili is my OTP 😢😢

You're a cutie and I love you so goddamn much.

Happy birthday you fluffy bub! I'm trying to make this stupid and not cringy because I know you're emotional and u cri liek a lil beetch u balsak lieker.

Gotta add some seksiness sorry it was getting too cute xdddddd

Butbutbut I hope you have a wonderful day and get everything you want!! (Yes even the Baekhyun deek;))))))) )

Fak he qteh i wanna snatche bat im voyal tO kiyeen )))::):)::)):

BUT YE DONT FORGET THE BERTHDEY SECKS AND USE PROTECTION PLS

Kimmy also says happy birthday and to name one of your kids after her (kekeke don't).

More seksi me fal..

Happy birthday again you cutie patootie and I hope you know how much I love you, how much you make me laugh, and how much you mean to me. Don't ever forget me and one day we shall meet up!! And tell my munchkin eli I love her so mach and she sak beeg vegaina. ;)

And have this cringy thing because you and your mans are cringy wowowowow made for each other!!!

I CRINGED SKDBDKD HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY YOU FAT AND EAT LOTS OF CAKE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! (01.31.01)

~Daniella

P.S: my dad says "I hope she izent a lesbean liek u becaze all ur frends gey! Heppy bertheday non-gey!!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.4K 802 15
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
343K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
550K 25.2K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...