Were-Magic (Were-series book...

De Damonfan101

Melissa has moved again because of her heartbroken mother, but now Melissa and her mother are the new pack me... Mai multe

Prologue / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 26

48.2K 749 33
De Damonfan101

Melissa's POV

It had been two hours since Derek left me tied to his bed. I moaned when I felt the egg inside me increase in vibrations. Again, I attempted to pleasure myself through the egg, but no matter how many times I tried to squeeze my legs or to get friction right where I needed it, I couldn't. I saw the look in Derek's eyes he wanted too.

And I couldn't disappoint him for the life of me.

I was about to make a noise though, once I heard Derek say goodbye to whoever was over but before I could I heard someone that stopped my heart.

In fear. For Derek.

It was Andrew. And he was furious.

Andrew's POV

"Where is she?! You filthy monster!" I yelled at Derek, while simultaneously swinging the door wide open, ignoring the loud resounding cracking I heard that came from the wall now behind the door.

I saw him standing by the door with a smile on his face that quickly turned into a scowl.

"Get out!" He yelled, fists at his sides and his shoulders tense, getting ready to fight.

With one swift movement, I punched Derek in the head strong enough to send him flying sideways and into the staircase. I was getting ready to hit him again but when he slumped unconsciously to the floor. I look at him sadly, it was no fight. He was pathetic without his were-magic.

I began to search for Melissa using my sense of hearing when I heard light moans from upstairs.

I charged upstairs and ripped open yet another door and what I saw made me stop in my tracks.

Melissa's POV

I moaned silently. I knew that it was Derek that I heard get thrown into the stairs and my heart broke for him being in pain.

I heard loud footsteps, Andrew's footsteps, come up the stairs and without a moment's hesitation the door was busted open.

"Melissa! What did he do to you?" The moment he spoke it was as though he shocked me and suddenly, I didn't feel pity or sadness for the monster downstairs, I felt terrified and violated and completely manipulated!

"Please just untie me and I'll explain then." I said, lifting my bound wrists as much as I was able to.

He untied my wrist and as quickly as possible, I flung myself under the sheets until I was able to get a grip on the sheet and pull it around me as I stood from the bed, hiding myself from Andrew.

"He... spelled me or something! All I know was that, I was at Ryan's place, like you told me too and then the next thing I know all I want to do is be with Derek." I looked down when I said those words. I have never felt so humiliated and ashamed..  what will Ryan think?!

"That bastard!" He said through gritted teeth. I felt his anger radiating from him and I took comfort, that someone that hated Derek this much would protect me from him that much more.

I should've listened to Ryan, maybe if I would've lived in his house like he suggested, none of this would've happened. When he gets back, he might just have a new roommate!

"When is Ryan getting back?" I asked.

He looked at me sadly before answering.

"I don't know, but I'm sure so-"

He was interrupted with my cell phone ringing from my bedroom. I looked at him apologetically before waddling with the sheet still wrapped around me, towards my bedroom.

I answered it on the last ring before even looking at the caller display.

"Hello."

"Melissa! Is everything alright? God I've missed you! I'm coming home!"

My heart, for the third time today, stopped. It was not my mother or Carter on the other end. It was Ryan and he was coming home. I almost cried I was so happy.

"Ryan?"

"Baby, it's me. I'm here. I'll be home within the hour, I've been driving like crazy ever since the stopped a little over 2 hours ago. I'll explain everything when I get home. Are you okay?!?!" He said, and in the background I can hear car horns, but I ignored it all, focusing only on the fact that: he's coming home.

"Everything's fine now, please just get here as fast as possible." I said, not able to fight the tears anymore.

"Don't cry in another 45 minutes, we'll be together, I promise." He said.

"Baby, I got to go, I love you."

"I love you too." I said, before he hung up. I looked up from my phone and saw Andrew waiting patiently in the hallway.

"Ryan's coming home.. now." I said, before smiling and crying all at the same time.

Andrew, came up and wrapped his arms around me. It wasn't sensual or romantic, it was friendly. Besides I was his best friend's mate, there was nothing remotely romantic between us. That and the fact that he has a mate.

He pulled away when we heard groans and moans come from downstairs which means Derek was waking up. He pulled away . My eyes were dried from my tears and he smiled at me.

"What do you want me to do with him?" He asked, stepping away from me.

I thought about it for a second, but ultimately, I decided to let Ryan choose his fate. As much as I hated Derek right now, I didn't have the heart to punish him right now, all I wanted was to see Ryan again.

"Restrain him, so he doesn't get away, and Ryan can deal with him." I said, with glee in my voice. I didn't care that it was completely inappropriate to sound happy, Ryan. Was. Coming. Home!

"Gladly." He said with a smirk before disappearing towards the source of the groans and moans.

***

During the hour, I heard Andrew and Derek yelling, but if Andrew didn't need my help I stayed upstairs. I was running around my room once I took a shower, trying to prep myself for Ryan. I brushed and blow-dried my hair and was currently curling my hair with my wand when I heard the front door open. I sat froze in m spot, waiting for some indication as to who it was.

"Melissa." My breathing hitched when I heard the familiar warm, strong voice. I dropped my wand on my desk and without a second thought, I ran down stairs in my bra and underwear, because I still haven't found and outfit, and threw myself into his arms.

The moment was a moment meant to be documented in history.

Everything became heightened. The smell of his woodsy scent, his warm touch, his voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear, his hands holding and pushing my back into his chest. I kissed his neck and breathed in his scent. Not caring that Andrew had just walked in from the kitchen not caring that the front door was wide open. I didn't care about anybody but him. I pulled away as much as he allowed to look at his face. The contours of his face didn't change since the week he's been gone, though it felt like a lifetime.

His eyes were still perfect and still made me wanna melt in them. His jaw was still perfect and even had a light stubble that drove me wild. And finally his, mouth was still curved for sensuality and I still loved him with every fiber in my being.

"My sweet, sweet Melissa."

"Ryan, I've missed you so much." I said, leaning onto his chest, wanting nothing more then to be alone with him and just lay there. Just to be with him.

"Words can not describe how terrible I felt the whole time. My heart was breaking and when I sensed something was wrong, I just knew. So tell me what happened." He said, gripping my cheek and pulling my face from his chest so he could look into my eyes.

"So much has happened, Ryan. I don't know where to begin." I said, almost in tears by the fact that he was worried so much and just by the passion that was clearly between us. The emotion in the room was so intense.

"You are safe, that is all that matters." He said, pulling me even closer if possible.

"Alpha, it's wonderful to have you back and I hate to interrupt but we must deal with a situation, now." Andrew said, looking sorry but determined.

Ryan tensed and I felt him stand taller when faced with Andrew.

"What's the matter?" He asked, holding me tighter.

"It's Derek, he.... he's been using were-magic."Ryan's grip on me almost became harmful when Andrew mentioned Derek, and I winced in pain. Ryan's grip loosened immediately.

"Where is he now?" He asked.

"In the kitchen unconscious." Andrew said.

"Bring him to the cells then inject with him with 75 mL of wolf-bane. I will deal with him later today." Ryan commanded. Andrew bowed his head before he walked back into the kitchen. We heard some shuffling noises and thumping the we heard the back door open before the house was filled with silence.

"Where is your mother and Victor?" Ryan asked.

I shrugged filled with pain at the way my mother had acted towards me and I couldn't help but curl into Ryan's chest, seeking the comfort I needed hours ago. Which I thought I found in Derek. At the thought I filled with shame for I had practically cheated on him with Derek when I seaked comfort in him.

"What's wrong Melissa?" He said, cradling me.

"I'm sorry Ryan. But Derek he.... was there and I was so sad. Nothing happened but... for a moment... I forgot about you and..." I wasn't able to finish because Ryan had picked me up and was running up the stairs before I could protest or say anything.

He threw me on the bed, and within a second  I was stripped naked, my clothes in pieces on the floor beside my bed.

"Ryan, no. I betrayed you... I..." I continued to cry as he kissed up my neck and his mark. I didn't want his sweet kisses and his warm touch. I didn't deserve him. But even though I thought that, I knew I was wet and waiting for him, my mind didn't deserve him but my body will always crave for him, as will my heart and my mind.

"Melissa, you will take it all!" He said before ripping his own clothes off himself.

I stared and wanted to lick every inch of him. I wanted to touch every inch of him, I missed him so much.

He saw my heated stare through my tears, and he sighed  before laying on top of me gloriously naked, he positioned himself at my naked entrance.

I moaned at the skin on skin contact down there, I had missed him so dearly, I wanted nothing more then to love him senseless in all ways, and by the look in his eyes, I knew he felt the same way.

Without a second hesitation , he was inside me. He wasn't rough like I though he would be, in fact he was soft and gentle. I looked into his eyes, and saw that he was on his forearms, allowing our chests to touch. He moved slowly inside me, not breaking eye contact, even as he leaned down to kiss me, I loved him, and it that heated moment of our reunion, I knew what he was telling me in response to my confession.

It didn't matter. I was with him now and that was that was important. That, even if I had cheated, it wouldn't of mattered, because I knew that Ryan was the only I can ever love. The only one that would ever make me happy was above me, in me.

And damn it, did I love him. He moved a bit more faster and for the first time in our love making, I closed my eyes not able to resist the pleasure he was causing.

He moved inside me, hitting my G-spot right on time for me to come.

"I love you Ryan!" I cried,gripping his hands beside me. He smiled through gritted teeth, trying to resist until I finished. He did, and seconds later her was melting inside me, filling me with his seed, and planting himself within me, creating something within me.

"I love you too, Melissa."

-----------

OMG! OKAY, 1 MORE CHAPTER AND IT WILL FOR SURE NOT TAKE A MONTH AND HALF!

I am done exams and my summer is here, though it's freezing today and raining :S

PLEASE, COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!

i am terribly sorry but, it doesn't change the fact that it took almost 2 months right?

anywho, thanks again to everyone who is supporting this story, and just know... there will be a sequel I don't know when I want to finish a few other stories and start a few new ones this summer and i am doing a joint story with SEXTON! the link to that profile is on my wall in my "about me" box so please check it out?!?!?

there is nothing there yet but there will be soon and I hope you all have a wonderful summer/ winter/ what ever season you're currently in! :D

alright i've rambled on so... enjoy and stay tuned for the last chapter and epilogue that should be up later this week! :D I'm sad... i started this story last summer and now i'm done, I'm gonna miss these characters D: but IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST FINISH BOOK ON WATTPAD! YAY ME!

PS SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES ONCE I'M DONE THE STORY IMMA DO SOME MAJOR EDITING!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 68.5K 56
Mating an alpha to a rogue terrified of alphas, and a bodyguard to the charge he can't have, sounded like cruel jokes played by the Goddess. But when...
151 5 32
Sarah a white wolf, everyone believe she a Runt and can't shift. Riley a black wolf, everyone believe she is human and can't shift. The last year of...
21.1K 210 16
He soon To Be Alfa She new in Town Will he give up his player life for her will she be able to forgive and move on?? MATES https://youtu.be/ZtsLYPh...
12.7K 663 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...