His Unknown Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 3

6.8K 161 28
By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna POV

I just got up and I'm getting ready so that I can go visit Jaylen today. I don't know if its only me and my dad going or if everyone else going too. I mean everything we do, we do as a whole family. So I don't know.

I showered and then did my hygiene stuff before I got dressed.

I put my hair up in a curly bun and then went downstairs.

My dad was down there and so was Treyvon, Zachary, and my uncles Marshawn, Quincy, Marquis, and Jaylen.

Me-Morning y'all.

Them-Good morning Bre.

I sat down at the table.

Dad-Bry u want something to eat?

Me-No thanks. I'm not hungry.

Uncle Shawn-U didn't eat anything last night Bri.

Me-I just haven't been hungry.

They not buying it but its just that sometimes I don't eat. I be wanting to eat but I just can't. I know that sounds kinda crazy but I just can't eat anything.

We all sat there for a minute and then we left.

I just stared out the window the whole ride. I didn't talk to anyone or nothing. I'm kinda just like in my own lil zone.

We finally got to New Orleans. Instead of going straight to the cemetery, we went to my grandmas house. Its like 11:30 now. We gon go to the cemetery about 1:30 so that we can be on our way back home by like 3 or 4.

We just got to my grandmas house and she's sitting on the porch. I shoulda knew that she would be on the porch cause that's where she always be.

We walked up to the porch where she was.

We hugged and then we all went in the house.

Granny-Y'all hungry?

Everybody else was but I didn't want anything to eat.

Dad-Bri u need to eat something.

Me-I'm not hungry.

Trey-Bri u haven't ate nothing since breakfast yesterday and that was only a granola bar.

My grandma looked at me.

Granny-Brianna come on and eat something.

Me-I'm not hungry grandma.

Granny-No Bri. We're not going to do this again. You're going to sit down right now and eat something.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

My dad looked at me.

I know the look cause he always look at my brothers like that when they did sum. And I know what it means too.

Dad-Brianna go sit down and eat.

I sat at the table but I didn't eat anything. Why they won't just leave me alone? I'm not hungry.
___________________________________
Hakeem POV

I don't know why Bri is being difficult today. She refusing to eat and then having a lil bad ass attitude with her grandma. What the hell going on with her?

Miss Janice asked me to come in the front to talk.

Miss Janice-Hakeem u need to watch her and make sure she eats cause she did this before.

Me-What did she do?

Miss Janice-She was starving herself and she ended up passing out and being in the hospital for a week. When is the last time she ate actual food?

Me-Yesterday morning.

Miss Janice-Make her eat even if she says she's not hungry make her eat. Because she will go days without eating. She might drink some water or something here or there but sometimes she won't even do that.

Wow.

Me-Why do she do that?

Miss Janice-I don't know. She wouldn't talk about it. Once she got out of the hospital, her mom took her home and then I didn't see her for another two months. And sometimes when I did see her, she would have bruises on her. One time she came here with a black eye and I know that she didn't hit it on the side of their stove like she said.

Me-So u saying she was being abused by her mom?

Miss Janice-I don't know if it was by her mom but someone in that house was abusing her.

Me-Do u think that's why she isn't eating?

Miss Janice-No I don't think so because signs of abuse didn't come until a little after her mom got that new boyfriend about two or so weeks after Bri got out the hospital.

Me-Ok so what should I do to try to get her to eat?

Miss Janice-You're her dad. U do what u think u need to do. When she got that attitude with me and refused to eat, I whooped her behind and she straightened up but u might not believe in all that cause these young parents these days act like they too scared to discipline their kids.

I do whoop kids shit. I ain't scared to do it. They do sum they know they ain't supposed to be doing then all my kids know that they gon get they ass beat. Even tho Bri ain't got into no trouble like that since she been living with me, she still know that she will get her ass whooped if she doing sum that she know is wrong or for being disrespectful.

I finished talking to Miss Janice and then we went back in the kitchen. Bri still haven't ate nothing.

We just gon leave and go to the cemetery and we will stop to eat on our way back home or we might just go out to eat with everybody when we get back.

When we got to the cemetery, we pulled up outside the gates and Bri got out the car.

It was some lil nigga walking down the street and when Bri saw him, she ran to him and hugged him.

Bri-I missed u Amir.

Amir-I missed u too Bri. U here to see Jay?

She nodded.

Bri-Will u come with me?

Amir-Yea come on.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked over to Jay's grave.

This nigga gotta be like 16 or 17 so they must've knew each other for a long time. He prolly was close to Jay.

My brothers nem pulled up and they seen her over there with Amir.

Zach-Who is that nigga over there with her?

Me-I think one of her brother old friends.

They staring the lil nigga down and I was too.
___________________________________
Brianna POV

Me and Amir walked over to Jay's grave and sat down.

Amir is just like my brother. I been around him every since I can remember. He is 18 and he was one of Jay's younger friends. He always looked out for me after Jay died and he just been there for me. He basically did everything that he could for me just like Jay did.

I dust off Jay's headstone.

Me-Hey JayJay.

I felt a cool wind around me. I know its him.

Me-Jay I know you're here watching over me big brother. I miss u. U know I have 9 other brothers now. Y'all would have all got along so well. They all remind me of u. They're all overprotective. One day we was all at the mall and Brandon, one of my brothers, interrupted my convo with this boy before I could even finish telling him my name. I know that that's something u would have done too. U might have actually beat the guy up if u knew what his real intentions was. I'm dancing now too. TiTi says that she think I have what it take to take over as captain in two years when she graduates. What do u think? Do u think I would actually make a good captain?

Amir-U know he does Bri.

Me-Yea. He always believed in me. Told me that I can do anything I put my mind to. And he always said to never quit. Not to ever give up no matter how hard it gets.

I was crying.

Amir pulled me into him and hugged me while I cried in his arms.

Me-I miss him so much Mir.

Amir-I know Bri. I know. We all miss him a lot. But know that he always in your heart. Just cause he's not here physically don't mean that he not here spiritually cause he is and he always will be. He is with u every where u go. Whenever u go to school, he there. When u go to dance practice, he right there next to u. At yo dance competitions, he there too. He's always with u. He right here right now. I know he is.

Me-Jay I love u so much. You're my angel now and I don't know if mom is up there with u or if she can even hear me right now but just let her know that I forgive her for everything. And I love her.

Amir-They up there together baby girl. They both watching over u and making sure that u safe.

Me-Yea they are. I know it. They're with me all the time.

I started crying harder.

Amir turned me to him.

Amir-Wipe your tears. U know that they wouldn't want to see u crying. If Jay was here right now, he would tell yo ass to stop all that damn crying cause u stronger than that. U can't let this break u down. Him or your mom don't want u to hold onto this. They would want for u to move on with your life and be the best u can be.

I wiped my face.

Me-You're right.

I looked back down at Jay.

Me-I'm going to be strong for u big brother. I love u JayJay.

I felt the cool wind around me again.

I leaned down and kissed his headstone before standing up.

Amir-Aye Jay. I know u here right now. I miss u bro. We holding it down for u outchea tho and u will never be forgotten. I love u bro.

A few tears rolled down his face before we turned around and walked away together.

Me-Amir.

Amir-Yea.

Me-My next competition is here in New Orleans this Saturday. Will u come?

Amir-U know I'll be there. Gotta come out to support u baby girl.

I smiled a lil. I missed Mir.

We walked over to where my dad and brothers was.

Me-Amir, this is my dad, my brothers Trey and Zach, and my uncles Marshawn, Quijcy, Marquis, and Jaylen.

Amir-Nice to meet y'all.

Them-Nice meeting u too.

They shook his hand. Well that's not a reaction that I was expecting from them. But hey, I ain't complaining.

We stood out there talking for a minute before we headed back k home.

When we got home, everybody was already here and we was all going to go out to eat but I want to change first cause I been sitting down in grass and dirt today.

I took a quick shower before changing my clothes.

I went downstairs and then we all left to go to the restaurant. I don't really want to even go because I don't want any food and I know my dad is going to try to make me eat.

We just got to Applebee's and I really don't want nothing to eat.

Our waiter came over and he took everyone's drink orders.

I only got a glass of water.

When he came back to take our food orders I got some fries and a burger cause I knew that if I didn't get anything my dad would make me get something anyways.

When our food came, I ate a couple of my fries and drunk a lil bit of my water.

I do not want anything else to eat. I already forced myself to eat those couple of fries.

Dad-Brianna eat some more of yo food.

Me-I'm not hungry.

He shook his head.

He sitting right next to me and he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

Dad-Brianna u gon either eat or get yo ass whooped. U not going to try to starve yourself no more. Now eat the food that u got on yo plate.

I ate a couple more fries and I was done. I pushed my plate to the side. Everyone else is finished eating.

My dad asked the waiter for one of the carryout boxes and he put my food in the.

Everybody got up to go out to the cars and I sat there. Why I'm being a fucking brat right now? I don't really know. I have a pretty bad attitude but I'm also mad right now cause he's making me eat when I don't want to and I kinda want to see how far I can push him before he actually do something.

He told me to move like three times already and I have ignored him and I keep rolling my eyes at him.

He bent down to my level and whispered again.

Dad-Get yo ass up and go to the car before u get yo ass whooped in this restaurant Brianna.

I huffed and then sat back in my chair, not thinking that he was going to actually do anything to me, at least not in this restaurant.

I then mumble under my breath "U should really just leave me the fuck alone".

He grabbed me up by my arm and took me to the family bathroom that's towards the back. He closed and locked the door before he took his belt off.

Me-Wait daddy I'm sorry. I'm gon lose my attitude and stuff and I'll eat and...and I won't be disrespectful or nothing no more.

Dad-Bend over the chair right there Brianna.

Me-Please daddy. Please don't whoop me. Please. I'm sorry.

Dad-Bend over the chair Brianna.

I did and he lit my behind on fire. I was crying and everything but I didn't scream or nothing like that cause I don't want no one to know what's going on in here.

He stopped after a minute or two even tho it felt like it went on forever.

I wiped my face and then we went out and got in the car.

I got in the back and looked out the window. I was still crying a lil bit cause my butt hurts. I just need to get home and take a nap and then I'll be fine. But I know I will not do anything to try to push my dad or get into any trouble with him cause I don't never want to experience that again. Never.
__________________________________
Chapter 4 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
41.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...