Queer Camp.

BeMoreHansen tarafından

Michael Mell tells his parents that he is gay in the 8th grade and he is sent of off to a stange school/camp... Daha Fazla

Why am I Heere?
What the FLECK J.D.
What just happened?
Martha Saves Some Lifes
THE SHIPS!
Best Friends
Live To Forget
Sorry
I was tagged
I'm still updating
New Kids
K.D.
Settling in

Campfire

84 3 14
BeMoreHansen tarafından

Jenna's P.O.V.

I was with Veronica, Martha, and Brooke when we met up with a group of boys. There was Jared, Adrian, Connor, Jeremy, and Michael.

"So, what do we want to do?" Veronica asked

"I want to go into the school and go to the computer lab." Adrian said.

"That'd be cool." Jeremy said.

"Can someone show me around?" Jared asked.

"I will." I volunteered knowing I would go get Evan Rich and Jake to help.

"Yeah, Jenna knows where everything is." Jeremy nodded. And he's, right.

You may not know much about me, but I know everything about everyone. But who keeps track of what I do? I could drown in a river and no one would know. No one cares. I try to act cool and fun, but I can't. I'm always afraid that I'll lose my friends again.

"So, are we going to get others, or is it just us?" Jared asked as everyone else ran inside.

"Oh, I was going to get Rich, Evan, and Jake to come with us. Let's go get them." I motioned for Jared to follow me as we walked up to their cabin. Then I knocked.

"It's open!" I heard Jake from inside.

"Let's go in then." We entered. Jake and rich were on a bed across from each other, rich playing with Jakes hand. Evan was on his bed humming to himself.

"Hey Jenjen." Evan waved.

"Hey guys, I'm here to make you guys come with me to help show Jared around."

"Yeah! Let's do this bois!" Rich jumped up, followed by Jake.

"Yay." Evan got off his bed.

"So off we go." I shurged and walked the door, almost getting knocked over by Rich.

"So, Who is who?" Jared asked me and Evan.

"I'm Evan Hansen." Evan smiled.

"The short one is Rich, and the tall one is Jake." Jared nodded slowly.

"Are they dating" Jared asked another question.

"Yes." Evan answered blankly. "But they aren't the annoying type of couple that's all cutesy, they're just chill."

"What's up?" Rich asked on the back of Jakes back as they got in our little line.

"Isn't thing coming today for you Jake?" Evan asked Jake.

"It does. Yeah."

"So you can stop with the tight shirts!" Rich smiled.

"Jake!" We all turned around to see Elder McKinley running towards holding a bag.

"Yeah?" Jake looked a bit confused.

"Here's your new binder." He was heavily breathing.

"Doesn't Elder Price get the mail?"

"He and Cunningham went back home for the next week, so I'm stuck with all the 8th graders until they come back." We all have him this kind of a sorry mate look. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to show Jared around the school." I told him.

"I'm coming."

"YAY!"

"Why is this a good thing?" Jared asked with a very confused look on his face.

"Because the Elders are the best humans." Jake laughed.

Elder McKinley's P.O.V.

In my opinion, I'm a very chill and cool person. But Jared Kleinman is new to the school, so of course he'll not agree for a while, but one day he will. We Elders even ship our students.

We entered the school and Jareds eyes went wide. He ran ahead of us and turn to see us. "This place is amazing!" he smiled wide.

"He had the same reaction you did Jenna." I bugged her. Jenna was the first in her grade to come here.

"No I didn't." She defended herself.

"I have video proof."

"LET'S GO CHECK OUT THE SOMEWHERE!"

"Really?" Jake laughed, "The somewhere?"

"Yes, the somewhere." She defended herself.

The rest of the day was fun, it's been months since I've been able to talk to the kids. I've been busy with everything, but school is starting up soon, and then we can relax from angry parents for the next little bit. I don't get it, these kids are juts like any other kid, but like different people then most.

It was getting late so I started start a fire in the fireplace.

"Hey Elder Mckinly." Zoe waved to me as she, Alana, and Anne walked over.

"Do you need help?" Anne asked.

"Pffffffttttttt, no." I lied.

"He does." Alana kneeled beside me. "Don't you have firestaters?"

"Yes, I'm too short to reach them." I said in defeat.

"I have a lighter, so we'll be fine." Alana gave me that smile she gives everyone when they're sad, why is this girl so good? She lit the firewood and it started to become flames.

"Why do you have a lighter?"

"No reason." Alana said as left. I wonder about her sometimes. She and Veronica always have some stuff in their pockets. 

"Hey Elder." Michael and Grover walked up behind me.

"Hello boys." I stood up and smiled at them.

"What are we doing tonight?" Michael asked.

"Songs around the campfire." 

"Please say you're not going to bring out your banjo." Grover said.

"I'm not, Zoe is going to play her guitar."

"YESH!" Grover threw his arms in the air.

"Please dont say youre going to..." Michael started.

"Anne, Percy, and I are going to do our song tonight!"

"Ugh." Michael slowly walked away following Grover to wherever he's going. What song? I don't understand those camp half blood kids. After getting some help from Veronica and Martha we got out the marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, and blueberries. at 8:44 everyone came out and surrounded the fire on the logs.

"Welcome to tonight's campfire. Zoe will be playing her guitar tonight." I sat down beside Christine who was happily eating blueberries.

"You guys going to?" Zoe asked someone. Then Anne, Percy, Evan, Jenna, Connor, Veronica, and Grover got up.

"Hello." Percy said once they all were in front of us. "So because Anne is going home for 3 days and then going back to Camp Half Blood for 4 days, we are going to sing the first song I learned there."

"3, 2, 1, go." Zoe nodded at the group to start.

"Why did she just throw her food into the fire?" Percy asked Jenna.

"Offering to the gods. They need to feel appreciated even though they rule all. To the gods."

"To the gods." The group mumbled.

"Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe."

then everyone joined. "Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe."

"My dad is Hermes, he messengers things, you'll know his sign by his shoes with those wings. I'd wait by the phone, but the phone never rings. Oh nooo. When your dad's a god, life can be rough. I met the guy once, and once was enough. Anne?"

"Um," Anne got in front of the group. "My  mom's Athena, she's smart and she's wise. She's sworn off gluten and she's sworn off guys. If she came to camp that'd be a surprise, oh noo."

"Oh nooo" 

"Oh, and my stepmom, she hates me, and my dad works all day, so I left home, and I ran away."

"Wait, what?" Percy asked.

"Everybody!" Jenna shouted.

"Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe." The group sang, "Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe."

"Who's next?"

"Oh!" Evan stood at the front."Okay. um, My mom's Demeter, Goddess of grain, she gets excited when it starts to rain. But planting and planting and planting's a pain, oh nooo."

"Oh nooo."

"Right? For their sixteenth birthday my friends got a car, I got a fern in some dumb mason jar!"

"OH, OH! I got this!" Grover jumped to the front of the group. "I'm a child of Pan, God of the wild, foe those who love nature they're often beguiled. Hes not really my dad, but I'm sort of his child. Oh noo."

"Oh nooo?"

"Well, he went fro a hike to explore new frontiers. And no one has seen him for thousands of years." He started crying into Annes shoulder.

"Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe.Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe."

"Connor, who's your dad?" Percy asked him.

"Oh, well, my father Kronos. Remember my lecture, he ate his children."

"Con wins!" Jenna announced.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"How about you Ronnie?"

"Oh, well," Veronica got in front. "The Goddess of love, My mom's Aphrodite. She tries to be cool, but mainly she's flighty. I'll bring hoke a boy and she's there in her nightie!"

"OH NO."

"It's so rude! I tried to seek help from even the fates, 'cause steals my mascara and all of my dates."

"Alright its Percy's turn." Jenna announced.

"Nononono, I can't sing."

"Sure you can."

"Fine." He grumbled. "My mum was named Sally, and loved scary movies, and food that was, and..."

"JUST TELL US ABOUT YOUR GODLY PARENT!" Michael yelled.

"Oh, um. My dad is some God, that's great I guess. Did he not want me? Or not want the stress. Too  bad he's the worst, and my life is a mess, oh nooo." Everyone cheered. "I hope that he shows even a trace. 'Cause I've got some choice words to throw in his face!" Then the group got in a line to sing together.

"Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe. Oh things couldn't be worse," 

"But I don't care where our parents may be," Jenna was singing alone. "As long as you are here with me."

"We don't care where our parents my be as long as you are here with me, as long as you are here with me!" They started laughing as they sat down. The rest of the night was everyone singing group sings. When the kids went to bed I was about to set the fire out when I noticed a bottle on the shore. When I picked it up I see a note in it. 

"Thank your for taking care of him, no one could do it better McKinley. -Posiden." I whispered. "No problem." And I set out the fire.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 5.2K 39
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓!─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞? 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ...
5.7K 100 5
This is a smut, you have been warned. This story is meant to take place in their senior year when these characters are of age. There's a romantic pl...
151 3 6
There is a gay kid in camp and Nico's secret letters were sent without him knowing. How will he deal with all the emotions he was hiding when its all...
1.9K 14 14
The second book to my The Other Fuller series. If I have the school year mixed up or any of the other three boys ages or grade messed up please let m...