Im Mates With The Big Bad Alp...

beef246

Lillie is just any ordinary girl from sunny, hot Australia with an annoying arse twin brother Zander. What sh... Еще

Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.
We're here!
What the hell is a mate?!
No. Way.
I promise.
Race ~part 1~
Race ~ part 2~
Not a chapter!
Party? YES!
What the hell happened to your face?!
Im a slut- Nah hell no!
Why the hell have she got red eyes?!
These harsh whispers.
Demon-angel?
Mind reading.
Talk about awkward.
What the hells the matter with me?!
The new power.
Never joke about llamas Ace.
Secrets are out!
Authors note!
Urm ace im right here..
The vision.
Authors note!
The vision ~ part 2~
Two can play that game!
Stay?
Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.
Nandos!
Im here to fuck shit up!
Your mine.
No chapter here dear ducklings!
Joel.
Soooo not a chapter.
Explaining.
RAY'S P.O.V!!
Weird Xavier.
Nice downgarde, whore
I reject you, Alpha
Anal Ana.
A change of heart.
I did it for you.
Inhuman noises.
Rogues.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Sorry...
Trial run war.
Sorry

The walking silicon.

17.1K 502 111
beef246

Chapter 6- The walking silicon.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE- I groaned annoyed and brought my hand over to my alarm only to pick it up and throw it at the opposite wall.

" LILLIE DID YOU THROW YOUR ALARM AT THE WALL AGAIN?" My mother's angry voice sounded from across the hall.

" Uh no." I lied unsuccessfully as I quickly tried kicking my alarm under the bed.

I walked into my joint bathroom and took a quick shower annoyed that I've got to start a new school today.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my wet body and went straight to my walk- in wardrobe.

I opened my balcony doors and let the cool crisp air wash over my body. I groaned realizing it's gonna be a cold day.

I picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans, my white Nike air force 1's, this vest white and black crop top which doesn't really show my stomach.

Even though its cold, im not going to be outside anyway so I'll just put on a grey hooded jacket.

I started blowing drying my hair then started curling my hair using the curling wand.

Putting on a little foundation and blush, I then coated my eyelashes in black mascara making sure they stand out.

I looked at the time on my IPhone4s seeing the time 8:00 am. I put my earphones, pencil case, notepads and planner in my black and white checked backpack.

I walked down the stairs and made myself a coffee before sitting down and scrolling down facebook.

" Come on Lun- sis we gotta go." Zander said nearly saying something else which left me confused.

Brushing it off I stood up and stuck a chewing gum in my mouth, and yes I did brush my teeth!

We stepped outside and went over to my baby that arrived yesterday. A bright yellow evo 9 with green body art on the side.

This car is my pride and joy since I started building it up when I was 14 and only finished it last year.

I got in the drivers seat and pulled out of the driveway before bombing it down the road making Zander clutch onto his seat.

" Dude! Slow down!" he shouted and started panicking. I rolled my eyes.

" Urm bro! if you haven't noticed but im pretty awesome went it comes to driving a car." I said annoyed with him.

I turned on my stereo and my favourite song cake on. Dom omar- danza kudoro.

I sand along and blasted it when pulling into the schools driveway. I parked near the front and instantly knew it was a wrong idea with the way a Barbie is glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the car noticing everyone go silent as they watched the walking silicone prance her way towards me.

" Your in my friends spot so move." she said in a high pitched nasaly voice making me want to punch her.

" Urm let me think about that one. No." I said as I locked my car and turned back to the walking crayon.

" Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Im queen bee around here and you will respect me. Now if you don't move your car I will key i-" and that there lady and gentlemen is where I cut her off.

I grabbed her by her scruff and slammed her up against her crappy pink car.

I got right into her face and snarled then laughed in amusement when she shrieked in fear.

" Now listen here you walking silicon! You touch my car I'll make sure you will never be able to walk again, got it?" I screamed in her face hearing a few snickers when I said the silicon part.

" Okay Lillie, move off her, come on." a deep husky voice sounded and I instantly recognize him as the mate guy.

" Xavier baby get the bitch off me." crayon shrieked desperately trying to get out of my grip.

" Im am not your baby, and DO NOT call me by my first name! And respect your Luna!" he all but screamed in her face as everyone gasped as he called me Luna.

I looked up at him confused before turning back to the orange thing.

" Call me a bitch one more time I swear." I said deathly calm making her whimper horrified.

" Im sorry Luna it won't happen again." she said and bowed her head making me even more confused.

I turned back to Xavier with a questioning gaze making him look a little nervous.

" Why the hell does everyone call me Luna?' I said angry and hella confused.

" Urm- uh Luna means t-that yours a n-new person." he stuttered trying to look away.

I snorted I mean come on who calls a new person Luna? Im mean he is so bullshitting right now.

I raised one eyebrow in a ' really' way and gave him a deadpan look. He gulped then look at his phone.

" Oh look at the time! You need to get your schedule." he said dragging me to the office while I was looking at the back of his head in annoyance.

He opened the office door for me and gave me a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes and stepped inside looking around the small office.

" Hi Mrs. Jones! Lillie here is a new student and needs her schedule." Mrs Jones looks up nervously before bowing her head at him.

He looked at her intently like he was trying to send her a message inwardly. She nodded her head quickly which made me really weirded out.

" Heres your schedule and you need to have this signed by all your teachers and handed back at the end of the day." she said bowing her head slightly.

" Thankyou ma'am" I said kindly before handing my schedule to a moaning Xavier.

" Woop! we have the same classes! Come on we need to find your locker which is... a coincident is right next to mine!" he said smugly making me narrow my eyes at him suspiciously.

He opened up my locker and got the stuff I need out and put them in my bag. He slung my bag over his shoulder and dragged me to my first class.

Dragging me to the very back he pushed me down a seat right next to his.

" So Lillie, tell me something about yourself." he said leaning in towards me making me blink in suprise.

" Urm... I like to fight and I love cars?" I said in more of a question making him chuckle.

" Okay have any tattoos?" he asked me curiously. I nodded and smiled.

" I have one on the back of my right shoulder blade it's a rose with thorns coming out of it. A dark red bow on my ribs and on my hip there is two vintage birds." I said explaining what they look like.

He nodded and showed me his which were literally everywhere.

" Okay class we have a new student today called Lillie Montez, Lillie would you like to introduce yourself?" the young nice looking women said kindly.

" Urm im from Australia as you can probably tell from my accent, I have a passion for cars and know my way around one, im a kickboxer and that's about it." I said bluntly with my arms crossed over my chest.

" Oh come on there must be something else! Okay I know people can ask questions. Go! Drew you first." The teachers said making me want to throw a chair at her head.

" How old are you?" drew asked staring at me intently,

" 17." I answered.

" Jodie."

" Favourite band?"

" Black veil brides, the prodigy, suicide silence, sleeping with sirens, fallout boy, green day, pierce the veil, asking Alexandria, savaged sevenfold etc" I said listing them off.

" Lisa."

" Favourite tv show?"

" Top gear, teen wolf, how I met your mother, rules on engagement, big bang theory, Brooklyn nine-nine and the tommorow people." I answered.

" Jake."

" Favorites food."

" Tacos, salad and pizza." I said and thankfully the teacher asks us to stop.

" Okay class so toady we will be learning about economic technology-" she said and with that I zoned out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went by rather quickly and before you knew it I was driving dangerously back home.

Soon as I got home I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

462K 14.3K 41
"If I hug you are you going to eat me?" "My brothers would be very unhappy with me were I to do so." "That was really a ye...
Monster: A Werewolf Romance Krystle

Любовные романы

1.7M 51.4K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
442 1 24
"I expect nothing more than unbridled hostility and misguided aggression from you, my little hellion," Sinjin said with a hearty chuckle. Abandoned o...