Kalos Redone

נכתב על ידי PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 7

9.5K 171 200
נכתב על ידי PokeBall252

Ash's POV :

I reached home after a long journey by flight. I was eager to eat mom's handmade food which would be as amazing as always. When I reached home, I saw Mimey sweeping our garden with a large smile. Pikachu immediately ran towards him shouting a huge PIKA. Mimey suddenly looked up and threw the broom down and spread his arms for Pikachu to jump into.

"Hey Mimey!", I greeted him. He came and gave me a hug while Pikachu rubbed his cheek with Mimey's.

"Who is it, Mimey?", I heard mom ask.

"Its me mom. I'm home!", I told her.

"ASHY! YOU'RE HOME!!", she exclaimed happily and hugged the air out of my lungs. Being the son of Delia Ketchum, I got used to such hugs and retaliated with a possibly fiercer hug.

"Alright, that's enough! Both of your faces are turning purple", I heard Professor Oak say.

"Professor? What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Your mother invited me for lunch. Let me tell you, my boy. When you see your Pokemon, you might be in for a surprise!", he told me cheekily.

"Then I gotta see them RIGHT NOW!", I exclaimed bolting towards the door.

"Uh uh uh", mom caught me by my collar.

"Lunch first, Pokemon later", she told me as she dragged me to the dining table.

"I made your favourites today, Ashy. I had a feeling you'd reach home today. I thought you'd be distracted by some Pokemon and would come home tomorrow", mom told me giggling.

I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment but quickly finished my mom's amazing food and rushed to Professor Oak's lab.

"IVY IVYSAUR!!", I heard a yell from the farm and I saw an Ivysaur break a fight between a Hoppip and a Poliwag. Was that Ivysaur my Bulbasaur?

"Bulbasaur? ", I asked quite unsure. He immediately turned around and jumped on me.

"Ivy Ivy Saur Saur Ivysaur!!", he said cuddling in my chest.

"You finally chose to evolve huh bud?", I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Are you happy?", I asked him rubbing his head. He simply chuckled and nodded his head. I smiled in return. He then jumped off me and shot a Solar Beam in the air as a signal to all of my Pokemon. Within a jiffy, I was trampled by my herd of Tauros and run over again by Bayleef. After all of my Pokemon's greetings/ unintentional abuse, they all formed a circle around me eagerly waiting to see my newly caught Pokemon.

"You guys wanna see my friends from Kalos?", I asked them. They all grinned and nodded in approval. I then let out all of my Pokemon.

"TALON....FLAME!"

"GOO GOODRA!"

"NOIVERN NOI NOI!!"

"LUCHAA HAWLUCHA!!"

"NIN...GREN..NIN...JA!"

They all came out. Staraptor came close and immediately struck a friendship with Talonflame. I kinda expected that. They were extremely similar by behaviour. Ivysaur got along well with Goodra because he too was very responsible and thus his labour would be reduced with Goodra's help. Greninja got along well with Sceptile and Infernape. They 3 were carbon copies except for their species. Noivern began to play with Totodile, Gible and Oshawott. He was still a baby after all. Being the lone wolf, Hawlucha began to practice some attacks on the trees until he was interrupted by Scrafty who had apparently evolved from Scraggy while I was in Kalos.

"GUYS! I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!", I yelled and everyone came running towards me. I pulled out my trophy and placed it in front of them.

"TA DA! I am the joint winner of the Kalos League!! Isn't that cool?", I asked them.

All of my Pokemon's eyes went large and they let out a massive battle cry in joy of my victory.

"Pikapiiiiii! Pika Pi Pi Pikachu Chu PIKA!!!", Pikachu came quite angry at me. I did leave him at home accidentally, didn't I?

"Sorry, buddy. I got carried away", I apologised.

"Pika pika", he said and went to sleep in my bag.

"NO! DON'T! THE THUNDERSTONE IS IN THE BAG!!", I screamed at him. But it was too late.

Pikachu began to glow white and became four times his usual size. Then he became orange in colour with a white belly. His cheek spots turned yellow and his ears became larger and less pointy being curved outwards. His tail also grew large in size.

"Rai Rai!!", he came out tearing through my bag. I didn't mind him becoming a Raichu. I was happy in fact but I wanted HIM to be happy.

"Raaaaaaaai", he lamented his evolution with his ears drooping down and with a pout.

"Hey, buddy", I said and brought him onto my lap and WASN'T HE HEAVY?
He let out a small smile seeing my expression.

"Buddy, you wanted to be the strongest Pikachu to ever exist, right?", I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Listen. You have defeated a Latios. You have gone head straight against Mewtwo. You have taken down a Mega Lucario, taken on 4 Pokemon at a stretch and have done countless other stuff. Can any other Pikachu say that he or she has done the same?", I asked him. He looked at me with an shocked expression and gently shook his head.

"If not the strongest, you would have definitely made the cut to the top 3 strongest Pikachus to have existed, right?", I asked him. He chuckled at nodded his head.

"Look at yourself now, bud. You are much stronger now. You also have a beautiful tail and can drink twice the amount of ketchup. Isn't that cool?", I asked him. His eyes became starlit when I said beautiful tail and ketchup and began to rub his cheek with his tail.

"We'll start training soon, okay?"

"Rai Rai!", he exclaimed throwing his fist in the air.

"Pika - I mean Raichu, show me your hands"

He tilted his head to the right in confusion but showed me his hands anyway. He had fingers when Raichus normally don't have fingers. Their hands are similar to that of a Chespin.

" Maybe he didn't evolve with pleasure", I heard the voice of Professor Oak come from behind me.

" Its a usual case, my boy. Sometimes Pokemon evolve accidentally in the heat of the moment or without their knowledge. They retain their previous form's traits, my boy"

"Isn't that cool, buddy. You have an uncanny advantage over other Raichus now. You never know when those fingers may come in handy bud.", told him with a grin.

"Rai Ra Raichu!", he told me showing the victory symbol.

All the others gave their approval in reply.

"What's up, Ashy boy?", I heard a well know voice ask me.

"GARY!! How are you?", I went up to him and shook his hand. He simple grinned back.

"Research is goin' real good, Ashy boy! Good work in the Kalos league. Bummer the finals didn't take place"

"I just have to be stronger now. My opponents will get better soon" ,I told him.

"See ya soon. I gotta see gramps and my family too. Catch ya later", he said and left.

"Ash? You have a phone call from Liza of Charicific Valley", Professor Oak told me.

"I've put in on hold and in case you're wondering, Tracey's headed to the Orange Islands to help in my new discovery"

"Promise me you'll tell me all about it.", I 'requested'. He just chuckled and mumbled something like Things never Change. I shrugged and went to the Videophone.

"Hey there, Liza!"

"Hi....Um..Ash!", she told me nervously.

"Is everything alright?", I asked but I knew something was up.

"Your Charizard....Um...Eh", she faltered.

"CHARIZARD! IS HE ALRIGHT? IS HE HURT?", I asked her shocked.

"No no no. Nothing has happened that would harm your Charizard's HEALTH, but....Um....why don't you see for yourself? Charizard come here", she called him.

I was astounded. He was completely different now. He had a huge horn in the middle of his head, scales on his forearms similar to that of Sceptile and his wings were massive and bent inward. That would help cut through air and he'd move fast.

"Mother of Arceus. Its Mega Charizard Y!!!", Professor exclaimed.

"He turned like this while sparring with Charla. He could normally take on all of the Charizards here on his own, but for the thrill of battling, he also took on Charla and suddenly he turned like this. His power is of unlimited surprises to us. He knocked out Charla in a single blow"

"Rawr!", Charizard said nodding his head proudly and Charla gave him a smug look.

"I am sending him back now. He is insanely powerful and I have trained to the best of my knowledge"

"I can't thank you enough for helping out Charizard so much, Liza"

"No problem. I'll send him back in a while after he's said his goodbyes. He has achieved the status of becoming arguably the strongest Charizard to have existed. Not to mention, a certain female Charizard would want to say her goodbyes privately"

This cheeky comment made Charla let a loose flamethrower in Liza's face and give her another smug look.

"Charizard, buddy, take your time, okay? Take all the time you need to say your goodbyes", I told him and he nodded his head.

"Please drop in once in a while. Charla and the others would miss him badly. After all , he has become a member of out Charizard family", Liza requested me.

"Sure! Bye, Liza!", I told her with a wave.

"Bye Ash, and good luck for your future tournaments", she wished me and ended the call.

"Ash, my boy, I'll get in touch with Professor Sycamore to know more about the Mega Evolution of your Charizard. He may have an answer.", Professor told me.

"Its getting late, guys. I gotta go back home!", I told my Pokemon. Except Greninja, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax, everyone whined. The former three were in their cool phase while Snorlax was busy sleeping.

"Guys, I'm not going to another region. I'm just going home. I'll come and spend more time with you guys tomorrow", I told them laughing. They seemed to sigh in relief after that.

On reaching home, I saw Mimey and Mom making me a feast. Out of the blue, my stomach grumbled and they both turned.

"Honey, you're home. Two more minutes and dinner will be served", Mom told me.

Let's just say that was the best dinner I've ever had. More than the food, I was able to tell Mom all of my encounters and battles. I went to my room and placed my Trophy and Gym Badges on the rack.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth, sweetheart!", I heard Mom tell me.

"Okay!", I answered and after brushing my teeth and went to bed.

"We gotta begin start fresh tomorrow, buddy!", I told Raichu who was sleeping by my side.

"Rai Rai!", he said enthusiastically.

"Our first step to victory begins tomorrow!!"

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
71.7K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...
344K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
495K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...