Everyday 》sf9 rowoon [Complet...

Von CARROT_CHANHEE

it was not what i thought it was. you broke me and everything that i had. but i will never get tired of lov... Mehr

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N!
zuho ff
dawon ff

3

1.3K 51 1
Von CARROT_CHANHEE

Min Ara

you joined our school baseball team, and i am really happy you did. you enjoy playing baseball and it makes you smile even more.

i like how focused you are on what you're doing.

while you're in baseball practice, i left another note on top of your bag, still reminding you to drink water and eat your lunch.

after i have left the note, i left. i still want to watch you practice but i still have three classes to go to.

~

when you came back from practice, you walk in the room holding the note i left.

you looked around and you spotted me at the back. you waved at me and started to come towards me.

'wait, does he know that i was the one who left notes for him?' i thought.

you were infront of me and i started sweating.

you asked me if i saw someone leave a note on top of his bag when we were in the practice room.

i guess he saw me there.

i said no, pretending i didn't have a single clue about those notes.

you thanked me and left.

~

you were really eager to know who i was.

it was cute, how you had no idea who keeps on leaving those notes.

you asked everyone in the room and even the teacher.

you got tired of asking almost everyone.

you sat down staring at the note i left you.

you smiled at it and placed it in your pocket.

it seems to make you happier than i thought it would.

would you be as happy if you knew that i keep leaving you those notes?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
431K 11.5K 111
Reacting their ships to someone they like or hate!
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...