Thorned Rose

Od fangirldreams101

A OHSHC x reader fan fiction! I don't own any of the characters except the one that I created. EDITOR'S NOTE:... Více

Author's Note
{1} Meeting the Vigilante
{2} Don't Mess with My Friends
{3} Meeting the Prostitutes
{4} My Daily Night
{5} Plans
{6} Followed
{7} Exposed?
{8} For Your Safety
{9} The Sun, the Sea, and My Awesomeness (Part I)
{10} The Sun, The Sea, and My Awesomeness (Part II)
{11} Lazereth

{12} Meeting the Demon

113 8 5
Od fangirldreams101

Hosts POV

They gently carried you inside. They bought you to a living room where they laid you on the couch and sat across from you on a different couch and some chairs.

A moment of silence passed before Kyoya spoke up, "Do we know exactly what happened?"

"I believe our princess has powers," Tamaki said, uncertainly.

"And has awesome fighting skills!" Honey said cheerfully.

"And a loaded gun on her," Hikaru said strangely.

"But she only pulled it out to protect us, she has a good heart," Haruhi retorted.

"You guys can't seriously overlook the fact that she was the one who summoned the demon in the first place!" he said angrily.

Karou placed a hand on his brothers' shoulder, "He has a point."

Honey shrugged, "I don't know, I think was training for something."

Mori nodded at that, you had seemed prepared to face the thing until they barged in.

"I think we should let (y/n) explain herself before we accuse her of anything," Haruhi wisely said.

You tossed and mumbled something like, "5 more minutes..."

Tamaki gave a light chuckle, "I believe our Sleeping Beauty is awakening."

He walked over to you and knelt down by you with a rose before speaking loudly by your ear, "My dear princess! We wish to discuss what happened-"

His voice was cut off by a punch to the face as you angrily sat up, "Who dares disturb my slumber!"

He whimpered and went into a corner, bringing his knees up to his chest mumbling about how his daughter was very scary.

You rubbed your eyes and gave out a little yawn, which the male Hosts found very cute, "What do you guys want?"

"What-," Hikaru said.

"Happened-," Karou continued.

"Earlier?," the twins asked together.

Your eyes shot open, "Hehe... I... uh... I have no idea what you guys were talking about? Maybe it was a dream?"

Haruhi sweatdropped, "A dream?"

Karou rose an eyebrow, "One we all had?"

Hikaru rose his too, "Yeah not buying it."

Honey snuggled Usa-chan, "It's okay, (y/n/n)-chan! You can tell us as we eat cake!"

Mori shook his head, "No cake, Mitsukuni, it's too late."

Honey pouted and you began to try and tip toe away. Unfortunately for you, everyone was distracted expect for one person.

"Ms. (y/l/n). I believe you were going to explain this 'dream' we all had." Kyoya said haughtily.

Everyone looked at me and you froze. The twins swooped you up and put you back on the couch. Everyone returned to their seats, even Tamaki.

You twisted your shirt in you hands nervously, "So, um, I'm sure you have realized some, uh, interesting things about me..."

"Like you living like a commoner?" Tamaki said.

"Beating up Sombra?" Kyoya said.

"Displaying powers?" Haruhi said.

"Summoning demons?" Hikaru and Karou said in sync.

"Beating up thugs?" Honey said.

"Wait...How do you know about that?" you asked, eyes narrowing as everyone jumped Honey, trying to keep his mouth closed about them following you.

"Anyway...I guess you guys are right... And you probably do deserve an explanation..." you mused.

Everyone leaned towards you in anticipation of what you were going to say next.

"But nah!" you said happily, and tried to skip out of the room.

The twins tripped you and Kyoya stood over you, glasses tinted, "Explain. Now Ms. (y/l/n)."

You visibly gulped before nodding. You sat down and they followed your lead.

"So um... as you said before, I'm different. I'm sure you've heard of the (y/l/n) Industries?" you said, shifting uncomfortably in your seat.

"Yes. Your parents own it correct?" Kyoya said.

"So you're not a commoner!" Tamaki said happily.

You gave Tamaki your 'boi' face before returning to normal, "Yes, I'm not a commoner and that is thanks to the company. But my parents don't own it."

Hikaru and Karou nodded, "That's cool, we have another company we get money from that isn't our parents but our uncle's. Is it like that?"

You shook your head, "No. You misunderstand. I own (y/l/n) Industries."

Everyone's jaws dropped but Haruhi looked bothered, "You guys are amazed about the fact that she owns her own company but aren't questioning her having powers?"

You gave her a look that said 'I know right? These people are morons.'

"Anyway, I own the company, started it from scratch actually. And that is one of the many things on my plate," you continued.

"One of the many?" Tamaki questioned.

"Um...yeah...you...see...I uh have powers," you tried skirting away from the touchy subject, "Not that I do anything with them or anything..."

They all gave you that 'I totally believe you...not' face and you rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"I, uh, may or may not be the Demon," you mumbled under your breath.

"YOU'RE THE DEMON?!?!?!?" Tamaki jumped.

"YOU'RE THE DEMON?!?!?!?" Everyone else echoed.

The guys couldn't believe it. Sweet, innocent...okay maybe those aren't the best words to describe you...But the girl who had begun to be the reason their hearts would beat faster (although they were all too dense to realize you were the reason why) was actually an ass-kicking vigilante who owned a gazillion dollar corporation by herself. Sounds familiar doesn't it? [nananananananana Batman!] 

You sweat-dropped, turning your gaze towards the audience, "Isn't that what I just said?"

"That's so cool, (y/n/n)-chan! You get to fight bad guys and stuff!" Honey said excitedly.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me that?!?!?!?" you towered over him, as he began anime crying.

"I thought the Demon was a guy," both twins muttered, earning themselves a wack from you.

"Do I look like a guy to you?" you seethed.

"Well..."

"That's it!" you ran after them.

"What powers do you have?" Haruhi asked.

You stopped running and popped up in front of Haruhi.

'(y/n)'s been spending way too much time with these guys.' Haruhi thought.

You shrugged, "Just the usual."

They stared at you.

"What's 'the usual' supposed to mean?" Hikaru asked.

"In my Demon form, all my senses and abilities are heightened. Strength, speed, stamina, sight, hearing, etc. are all stronger compared to a normal human's. I can summon demons, but I can't exactly tell them what to do. I have fire-ish powers- I'm still working on those... To be honest, even though I've had these powers for a while, I don't know how many I have. Using my powers takes a lot of energy, so I usually rely on the heightened abilities and my training to get me out of difficult situations. And I have no idea as to why I'm telling you all this," you explained.

"What's your 'Demon' form?" Kyoya asked.

"Oh. This."

On cue, your irises turned orange. Your nails sharpened, as did your canines. Small horns erupted from your forehead and the ends of your hair were lit on fire, but miraculously, your head didn't burst in flames. You posed, and from your right palm, a small fire danced across your palm. Everyone gasped as you grinned.

"Hello, everyone, meet the Demon." you smirked.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...