My Mai.

kawaiikihyun tarafından

How to get a girl to fall in love with you: Step 1) become her friend Step 2) kidnap her Step 3) lock her in... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
im sorry!
5
6
7
8
A QUICK MESSAGE
9
10
11
13

12

21.7K 927 1.2K
kawaiikihyun tarafından

"Mai!!!" Taehyung growled from the top of his lungs.

My body shook with panic. I could hear him bang at the bedroom door.

"You better open this damn door or I swear to God you'll face a punishment worse than you can even imagine!"

I brought the key to the front door's knob. I couldn't stop my hand from shaking.

"Come on! Please!" I yelled at myself.

I jumped when I heard the loud thud of Taehyung's door breaking open. Tears pooled in my eyes when I saw him stomp toward me. I grasped the key tightly, knowing what would come next.

Taehyung gripped my arm with such force that I yelled. As he began dragging me away from the door, anger boiling inside him, I managed to stumble free, giving me enough time to snatch a plate from the kitchen's drying rack.

As he came at me once more, I smashed the plate on the counter and jabbed a large piece of shattered ceramic into his left shoulder.

"AAHHHHHH!" He screamed.

As I tried pulling away, he picked up a smaller piece of the broken plate from the floor and threw his hand at my leg, forcing the piece to leave a giant cut on my thigh.

I kicked his chest and limped the opposite way toward the basement door. From the picnic Taehyung and I had a few weeks ago, I saw that there was a door from the basement that lead outside. I also knew it would be trickier to escape from there, but Taehyung was too close to the front door for me to try anything.

I took the key, sucking up my fear so that my hand would stop shaking. As I unlocked the door and made my way down the basement, I noticed all the walls were covered with pictures of me, pictures from way before I even met Taehyung, pictures of me sleeping or dressing, even ones of me at my parents house. I felt sick; and the overwhelming stench of the basement didn't help either. It smelt like something had been rotting for weeks. Aware of Taehyung's groans from upstairs, I cautiously made my way to where the smell came from. It was a freezer. I opened it slowly and a half frozen corpse fell to my feet. I covered a scream with my hand as I realized it was a boy I used to go to school with, he even flirted with me a few times.

My attention was stolen from a door swinging open. I frantically searched for a place to hide and when I found the perfect spot, I saw Charlie crawl out from under the stairs. He trotted up to me, whimpering when he saw blood oozing from my leg. He then started barking uncontrollably at me.

"Shhhh Charlie! Shut up! Please!" I whispered.

If Charlie didn't stop barking, Taehyung would know exactly where I was, so, I did what I had to do.

Taehyung POV

"That bitch!" I murmured as I ripped the blood covered ceramic out of my shoulder. "How do we punish her this time? Oh, I don't know, how about she loses a few finger nails? A week chained to a tree, I heard it's supposed to snow. Or maybe, her new 'room' can be a metal cage bolted next to our bed, so we can fuck the bitch whenever we please!"

I stood up slowly, regaining my balance. I heard a slight scream from the basement and I knew Mai had found that annoying pest I killed nearly a week ago.

I swung the basement door open so hard that one of the hinges popped off. It was then that I heard a loud screech from Charlie.

I stomped down the wooden stairs and followed the trail of blood Mai left from her cut. The drips of red led me to an old coat closet in the corner.

"Oh Mai, my sweet, predictable Mai. Baby, you really need to try harder than that; you know you can't hide from me." I laughed as I opened the closet door, expecting her to be waiting, scared, and ready to apologise for what she's done.

But my eyes grew with tears and anger as I saw Charlie's fur matted in blood and a piece of wood from the closet sticking out from the side of his neck.

She killed him.

That bitch killed our loyal and innocent pet so that she could trick me.

Mai POV

When I saw Taehyung take the bait. I sat and waited for the perfect opportunity to strike. The entire front of my body was soaked in Charlie's pungent blood, that I was surprised Taehyung didn't at least smell me.

The basement was cluttered with all kinds of metal scraps and boards. I picked up one of the largest pieces of wood and held it above Taehyung's head. When he noticed my shadow and was about to turn around, I smacked the board as hard as I could against his skull.

But, of course, it didn't do the trick. Blood streamed down his forehead as he looked at me with such rage, I swore his eyes were red. Suddenly, he stood up and roughly grabbed me by the root of my hair.

I screamed, thrashing my arms, trying desperately to escape his grasp. He began dragging me back up the basement stairs, my tailbone hitting every step.

"You really are one pain in the ass, Mai! Was killing Charlie your only solution? I mean, I never liked the damn mutt but now your beautiful night gown will have blood stains! Why couldn't you just be a good fucking girl like how we- how I asked! Now, I'm going to have to punish you to where you'll beg for me to kill you! Do you think I enjoy doing this? Ugh! And this all could have been avoided if you just loved me like you were suppose to!!"

"No!!" I'd had enough of this bullshit. I dug my nails as deep as I could into his hands and spun my lower body around, kicking him hard between the legs.

He let go of me, his hands shooting to his balls. I leaped down the stairs, running to the door that led outside. The dead boy, along with other cluttered items, blocked the door, causing me to drag aside a heavy corpse and scrap metal cutting into me as I  tried prying my way to freedom.

It was dark, probably some odd hour in the early morning. The ground was wet from sleet and snow had began to fall too.

Despite not knowing where I was or where to go, I ran. My bare feet pierced by small rocks and twigs. I didn't even notice the pain, I just kept running, nothing else was on my mind except the thought of my legs moving.

Taehyung POV

"Damn, she really knows how to kick." I laughed hysterically.

Once on my feet, I ran out the basement door. The moon was the only form of light that casted over everything, making it hard to see which direction she could have gone in.

"Mai! Get back here! Sweety, I forgive you for killing Charlie, we can get another dog any kind you like, just, just please come back!" There was no response, just the wind whistling past me.

"Mai!!! Don't think for a second I won't find you! I was able to take you before and I can do it again! Mai!!"

Mai POV

It felt like I had been running for hours straight. All that brought me the slightest bit of warmth was a silk night gown covering my naked body. I was completely numb, physically and mentally; my limbs continued to turn shades of purple and blue, the inside of me sore from rough sex, and the cut on my thigh was still bleeding slowly.

"I'm going to die out here." I murmured.

All the fighting would have been for nothing; all the pain and fear just so I could freeze to death in the middle of the woods.

I stumbled to the ground, sobbing with everything I had in me. It was then, that a small shimmer of light reflected off my tears. I looked up hopelessly.

Lights.

Town lights.

I couldn't believe it! I ran down the snowy hills until my feet hit pavement. The streets were soulless and dark, but I knew someone had to be here. I scanned for something, anything, until I saw the title over one of the small stores.

Sonna Hill Police Station

My body, with barely any energy left, limped through the door. The bell startling a young police officer on desk duty. His tag name read, Jace Lee.

"Oh my-" he jumped from his seat when he saw me.

My hair was a tangled mess, my skin pale with bruises and cuts, a torn night gown covered in dried blood, and my own blood seeping from my leg and onto the station's carpet. I must've looked like a ghost to him.

The handsome young man looked at me closely, his eyes examining my face. He then glanced at the missing persons poster on a billboard behind me.

"Holy shit." He muttered.

He then grabbed the radio on his shoulder, "yeah I'm gonna need someone to come down to the station. You're not gonna believe who just walked through the door."

*******
Heyo so where I live it's still Christmas Eve but I wanted to post this as a gift :) and I will be posting the last chapter soon too!! I will have a question for you at the bottom of the last chapter as well so please keep an eye out for that!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

220K 9.9K 19
[the sequel to My Mai] "I always get what I want, and Mai, you're the only thing that I want."
17.7K 558 71
why won't you leave me alone. stalker au warnings: blood character death obsessive behaviours stalking knives lowercase intended
172K 6.5K 29
𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 (ヤンデレ) 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘶 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘶 (病んでる), 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬...
36.5K 1.7K 21
Your friends started the joke but someone else will continue it. But what should you do when you found out that isn't a joke at all. what then? How y...