Harry Hook x Reader | Lost On...

By Karmin_Flare

[EDITING] You join Ben and some other Auradon students on a short trip to the Isle of The Lost. On the isle y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

6.4K 202 91
By Karmin_Flare

"Hey, you keep holding on to your arm since we left the ship, is something wrong?" Harry asked.

"Oh it's nothing" you laughed awkwardly.

"It obviously is something, let me see!" he said and put your hand away, reveling a cut in your jacket and your bleeding left upper arm which you tried to hide.

"What are you two arguing about?" Carlos asked randomly.

"Nothing" you quickly said.

"(Y/n) got injured" Harry said, which made everyone turn their eyes to you.

"N-no it's nothing."

"It's bleeding!" Harry raised his voice "(F/n), you have magic, heal her" he demanded.

"No! We're not allowed to use magic" you interrupted him.

"I don't mind" (F/n) said worried.

"I'm not going to take advantage of that" you said.

"It's just a little spell, I could do it" Mal suggested.

"No. No one is using any magic, I'm fine!" you said.

"Why not? You have the chance to heal the cut, right in front of you!"

"Harry, I don't need anyone to use their magic for me. It's just a cut, it will heal by itself."

Harry groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He took off his hat, removed his head scarf and tied it tightly around your arm to stop it from bleeding.

"Thank you" you said and kissed him on the cheek.

"How did this happen though?" Evie asked.

"I was fighting some pirates and because of the smoke it was hard to see and one of them managed to cut me, but it's alright, seriously" you explained.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you alone" Harry clenched his fist.

"You had to help the others, that's way more important" you smiled at him.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yeah but it's tolerable, it only hurts really bad when I move it."

"You seem pretty calm about it" (F/n) said.

"What should I do? Freak out? Cry about it?" you said and let out a short laugh.

Back in Auradon Ben was waiting outside for the limo to arrive.

Jay parked the limousine and everyone stepped out.

"Eight AM, not bad" Ben said looking at the time on his phone "is everyone alright?"

"Yup, all safe and sound" (F/n) said and Ben pulled her into a friendly hug.

"Speak for yourself" Harry grumbled, pushing you toward the building.

"Hi Ben" you said passing by him "Bye Ben" you added awkwardly, Harry making you walk even faster.

***

"You didn't have to make such a big deal out of this" you smiled at Harry, while you were walking out of the infirmary.

"It is a big deal! You got hurt (Y/n), you're lucky it wasn't that deep" he said looking at your freshly bandaged arm.

"(Y/n)! How is your arm doing?" (F/n) asked approaching the two of you.

"Stooop asking" you groaned.

"It's doing well, thank you" Harry said defensively, getting close to her face. (F/n) stepped back terrified and you pulled him back to you before he could do anything stupid.

"Anyways, we should get to class, it's getting late" you said wanting to avoid any awkwardness. Even if they were trying to get along you still never knew what to expect from Harry.

"Ben said I'm free for today so you'll have to go without me" she smiled.

"Why don't we get a free day?" Harry crossed his arms.

"You skipped enough classes, I think you had your free time."

"No I didn't" he said, not expecting you to mention that.

You raised a brow.

"You knew?" he asked.

"Obviously! Teachers keep track of who attends the lessons and who doesn't, and I'm not letting that happen ever again."

"By the way, did Harry ask you to the dance already?" (F/n) asked "I'm definitely voting for you two as King and Queen."

"We're not even running for that" you said giving her a confused yet annoyed look.

"I can see myself as a king" Harry smirked and looked up with his dreamy eyes.

"Byeeee" you rolled your eyes dragging Harry with you to your first class.

She just got rescued from the hands of a whole pirate crew from the isle and that dance is still all she talks about, typical (F/n).

***

When it was lunch time (F/n) joined you and Harry, as Gil said he had some kind of surprise and all of you had to be there.

"So, how was your new 'isle experience'?" you asked (F/n) and then picked up a sandwich.

"Horrifying? I mean, imagine seeing your best friend looking like she is ready to cut your head off" she said.

"Once again, I'm sorry" you giggled.

"I taught her everything she knows" Harry bragged.

"You should join the R.O.A.R. team, we wouldn't want your talent to go to waste" you teased him.

"Okay all food aside!" Gil walked up to your table gloriously, holding a tray, covered with a silver dome.

"Wait what?" (F/n) raised a brow.

"He said, all food aside" Harry said wickedly and pushed (F/n)'s tray off the table. The sound of the plate and glass that shattered made a couple of people turn their eyes to your spot.

"What the hell?! I paid for that!" (F/n) stood up slamming her hands on the table.

"Oh what will you do now, hit me?" Harry scoffed, moving his hook around.

"You could get detention for this, so you better clean up that mess" you said.

"Shut up, love" Harry turned to you with a smile and tilted his head.

"Ok, guess I'll have to do it then, even though I can barely move my arm" you stood up.

"No don't!" he dragged you back by the arm. He knew you were joking about the cleaning but your injured arm was no joke to him.

"Ouch, it still hurts you know" you complained, trying to ignore the pain.

"I'm sorry" he quickly let go of it and kissed your shoulder.

"Whatever, I'll clean up. We wouldn't want Mr. Perfect get his hands dirty" (F/n) crossed her arms and raised a brow.

Gil was just standing innocently watching, and enjoying, the whole thing. "You done now?" he asked when a short moment of silence came in.

"Yeah, I think" (F/n) said.

"So what did you want to amaze us with?" You asked.

"Well, glad you asked" he raised his eyebrows "I made a 'Super special welcome back (F/n)' lunch, for all to enjoy!" he stretched out his arms and smiled widely.

"Aw that's so sweet of you" (F/n) smiled gratefully "wait I got a text" she said looking at her phone.

----------

Ayy finally updated! I wanted to update a lot earlier but things always came up and I didn't have time to finish, but it's here now!

I also rewrote the 5th chapter, cause it kind of made no sense at first and it was overall badly written xD  I will get to the rest as soon as I can~

♥ Thank you for reading and have some Harry being his gorgeous self ♥  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
150K 3.2K 26
You grew up on the isle as Uma's sister- Ursula took you as a baby from your mother Ariel as payment for giving her legs. This is how you get to Aura...
55.9K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
30.3K 776 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...