Love Is War (One Direction Fa...

由 grumpyshar

Like every girl's dream, Sam Waterson wanted to find the perfect guy and have that perfect relationship; it w... 更多

Chapter 1- The New Boy
Chapter 2- Spare
Chapter 3- Surprising Visitors
Chapter 4- Ice Cream
Chapter 5- Two Boys
Chapter 6- Harry Finds Out
Chapter 7- Danielle and Liam Tell The News
Chapter 8- Louis
Chapter 9- I almost kissed you..
Chapter 10- The Accident
Chapter 11- Please Be Okay..
Chapter 12- Flashback
Chapter 13- I don't remember
Chapter 14- Remembering a little
Chapter 16; Surprise!!
Chapter 17: You Lied
Chapter 18- This Can't Be Happening..
Chapter 19- The Funeral
Chapter 20- Rough Day
Chapter 20- The Plan
Chapter 21- Harry.. I love you
Chapter 23: Tubing, Friends, Demi
Chapter 24: "I'll Help You Demi"
Chapter 25: Nandos!
Chapter 26- Stephanie
Chapter 27- Do you still love me?
Chapter 28: "How could he cheat on me?"
Chapter 29: You broke her heart.
Chapter 30: Nothing's Changed Harry
Chapter 31: A Night Of Change
Epilogue

Chapter 15- Seizure

1K 9 1
由 grumpyshar

“WAKEY WAKEY!” I heard Danielle say. She jumped on the side of my bed.

I groaned, I pulled the blankets closer to my face. I felt her pull my blankets off and then push me slightly. Then I heard someone else come in, “LITTLE SAMMY, WAKE UP NOW.” It was Liam. 

God couldn’t they just go away? I wanted to sleep.  I was exhausted; I looked over to the side at my clock seeing it was 7:30. I knew I had to get up, or I would make us late. I rolled over and forced myself up. They both smiled happily, knowing they had won. I just glared at them and then got up and got ready. I decided to just wear sweats and a sweater. I just wanted to be comfortable today, and it was cool outside. 

I met Dani and Liam downstairs, I looked over at Dani who was wearing sweats also, “I’m ready.” I said.

“Seems like someone is a little bit cranky,” Liam said.

“Shut up.” I snapped. I didn’t realize how harsh I sounded, I felt bad for snapping. But I noticed he didn’t take it seriously so I didn’t worry about it. I quickly grabbed my bag and then we went out the door to school. 

“So, do you feel better today?” I heard Dani ask.

“Yeah I guess, I’m just really tired you know? But I’m okay, and I have some medicine in my bag.”

“Understandable, oh by the way, Eleanor’s meeting us at the front of the school so she can walk with you.” 

“Okay! I’m kind of nervous though… Because I’m not going to know anyone…” 

“Well you know us, and we got your backs.” 

I was happy that they would have my backs. I was feeling tired again, why was I so tired lately? I just shrugged it off. We pulled into the school parking lot. Holy shit… Our school was huge. I looked out the window admiring it. Liam parked the car and Dani got out and helped me out. I got on my crutches and stood there. 

I saw people waving at me, I felt shy, and I didn’t know any of these people. We walked over to the front of the school. I saw Eleanor cuddling up with Louis waiting for us. She waved us over, I waved. I saw Harry coming towards us with a big smile on his face. He waved at me. I waved shyly. The only person missing was Niall. Hmm, I thought, where was he? 

“Hey Sammers! How you feeling?” I heard Louis ask.

“Really Louis, Sammers?” I asked laughing, “I’m feeling better, I’m just nervous about school, I don’t want to get lost…” 

“No worries girl! We got your back, we all agreed to pick you up at class and walk you to your next class since we each have a class with you… except for Louis. So he can just watch.” Eleanor said teasing him. 

He crossed his arms pouting, I giggled. “So who’s doing what?” 

“I’m walking you to Math, and then Liam will pick you up and walk you to gym, but you’ll just sit out since your leg and head hurt, and then chemistry with Danielle and Liam, and lastly Harry will pick you up for your Spare.” 

I blushed hearing Harrys name, I heard him laugh. I took it that he noticed. I heard the bell ring, Harry walked over to me, “Well I’ll see you at lunch Sam, don’t miss me too much.” He said in a flirting way and then flashed a smile and walked off with Liam.

I walked over to Eleanor and we headed off to class together. I liked her she was so nice, Louis was lucky to have a girl like her. “So, how did you and Louis meet?” 

“At Zayn Malik’s party, he walked over to me when I was all alone and we started talking and then yeah. He’s really amazing.”

“Well that’s sweet! I’m glad you’re his girlfriend, he’s lucky to have you.”

She looked at the ground and smiled, I could tell she was blushing a little bit. I found it adorable, we got to class and she went up to the teacher and asked if I could sit with her. The teacher nodded and said welcome back.

We sat our desks which were in the back and started our lesson, I tried to remember what all this meant, but it was all so confusing. I just sat there clueless on what was going on. I wanted to leave this class. 

It felt like hours till I finally heard the bell ring for second period. When I got up and left I saw Liam waiting by the door for me, I said my goodbyes to Eleanor and headed off to gym with Liam, “well how was Math missy?”

“So confusing, I’m going to fail. I don’t know half the shit we’re talking about. IT MAKES NO SENSE!” I cried in frustration.

“Hey, calm down. It’s okay; we’ll help you with that.”  

I sighed relieved, all of a sudden I felt a little dizzy, but then I felt fine, I just ignored it. I kept walking to class with Liam. When we got there my coach had me sit on the bleachers. I went and sat at the top and watched everyone, I caught people looking at me. I hated being watched, it was embarrassing. 

“I hate you for ditching me in gym.” Liam said jokingly. 

I laughed teasing him; thank god I had Liam in this class. I heard a group of people whispering about me and kept looking over at me. Liam seemed to have noticed too, because he said “take a picture it’ll last longer!” 

They all shut up embarrassed that we noticed. I thanked him for defending me, and then he had to a do a few laps around the track while I sat down. 

Second period past by fast, because before I knew it we were half done lunch, me and Liam met up with the rest of the group in the cafeteria, we all sat down at a table. I sat next to Harry of course; Louis was cracking jokes for all of us. Then I heard everyone stop talking and look by the door, I looked over to see Niall with Zayn. Zayn was helping Niall get some food on his tray; I looked back at everyone not worrying and continued to eat my lunch.

Zayn and Niall came over to our table, “Can we join you lovely people for lunch?” I heard Zayn ask. Niall sort of just hung back nervous. 

“Yeah of course!” I heard Liam and Louis say. 

Zayn slid beside Liam and looked at Niall, “looks like you’ll have to sit beside Sam.” 

Everyone looked at Niall when he said that, Niall looked at me, I moved over to make some more room. Everyone just watched me, kay something was clearly going on I thought. Niall seemed uncomfortable and I could tell Harry was all tense. Every time I looked at Harry he tried forcing me a smile. I could tell he wasn’t happy. 

I heard the bell ring for third period soon afterwards; I left with Danielle and Liam. We went to my locker and got my stuff. When we got to chemistry I stood by the door not knowing where I sat. Danielle pointed next to Niall. 

I was happy I knew someone I sat next to, I went over and sat down beside him. He was staring down at his books and was quiet. I wanted him to say something. I was going to say hi, but then the teacher walked in. “Oh, Sam and Niall! You’re back? Welcome back you two! We’ve missed you.”

I waved shyly, my cheeks burned when everyone turned around to look at me. Niall just continued to look at his book. 

I tried to focus on the lesson but I couldn’t because I was getting confused. Once again nothing made sense; my head began to hurt once again. I tried to ignore the pain, I felt dizzy. I shook my head, it just made things worse. I only had a little while to go before I would be in spare.

Our teacher gave us a worksheet to work on with partners; Dani got up and walked over to me while Liam and Niall worked as partners. My face brightened when I saw Dani was going to be my partner. She moved a desk next to mine. 

“Well let’s do this shit!” She said.

I stared at the worksheet clueless of what we were doing, Dani could tell because she started explaining it all to me, and before I knew it I got the hang of it. 

Class soon finished and Harry met me at the door of my class and we walked to my locker. “So how has your day been?” Harry asked.

“It’s been okay, I’ve been feeling really tired, and sometimes I feel dizzy.”

Harry looked at me worried, “do you want to go home?” 

“No, I’m okay…” 

He just watched me when we got to my locker; I took my books from him and put them in my locker. Then out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain in my head that caused me to scream in pain, I looked at Harry, and felt like the world was spinning, I dropped my crutches. I fell to the ground hitting my head on the ground. I started shaking violently, I felt Harry holding my head and calling for help. 

I closed my eyes letting myself fall asleep; I couldn’t take the pain in my head anymore. 

I woke up seeing Harry beside me, he sighed in relief seeing me awake. "What's going on...?" I asked him.

He took my hand, "You had a seizure."

I stared at him shocked, how was that possible? I was scared. Dr. Chevier walked in, "Oh hello Sam, I went over some results. We found out you had a brain injury when you had your accident."

I stared at her in shock, I wanted to cry. I grabbed Harry's hand, I could hear him crying softly. No, please don't cry I begged.  I didn't want this to be happening to me. Just as I was starting to cry, my mom came running in the room. She walked over to me and wrapped me up in a big hug. I started to sob into her shoulder.

After a long time of crying, we found out I had Epilepsy a brain injury that would cause me to have seizures. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I called Danielle and told her the news, she rushed to the hospital with Liam by her side.They greeted me with a big hug.

My mom left us alone with Harry who still hadn't left my side, we all started talking about my problem, I was scared. They told me they would do whatever they could do to help. Then I couldn't help but wonder how I got into this accident. I decided to ask. "Guys, I just want to know how I got into this accident."

They looked at each other shocked, then Liam spoke up, "Um well, I don't think we should be the one to tell you. Just wait, you'll find out soon enough."

I just watched them exchange glances, I wanted to know now. Why wouldn't anyone tell me? "Fine." I said annoyed.

"Look, we want to tell you, but we don't think it would be fair to the person."

"WHAT PERSON!?" I yelled. I saw Dani flinch after I yelled, I never yelled at her.  I felt bad immideiatly. "I'm sorry Dani, I'm just frusterated right now, I just want to know how this happened and why." 

I heard Harry mumble something and then I caught Liam give him a warning glance and he shut up. I heard a knock at the door and looked up to see Eleanor and Louis. I felt better seeing them, they always made me smile. "SAMMERS!" I heard Louis yell.

"LOU!" I yelled back. 

Eleanor and Louis came over and greeted me with a hug, then Louis went over and sat on Harry's lap. We all burst out laughing. Harry looked into Louis eyes, "I love you boobear."

We all stared at him, I looked at Eleanor, "you know... if I didn't know any better I'd think they were gay for each other." 

"I was starting to think that..." she said back to me.

Harry and Louis snapped out of it and glared, me and Eleanor looked at each other and laughed. "We're not gay!" I heard Louis and Harry yell.

"Calm yourself Larry." Liam said.

"Larry? What the hell..." Harry said.

"Yeah, you know, Louis plus Harry, it makes Larry. You know I'm going to call you two that now."

Harry and Louis just glared and we all laughed. It was a few hours later they said their goodbyes. They said they'd all come back tomorrow. I was happy I had these guys, they were amazing. I looked at the clock it only read 9, I was already bored. My mom had decided to go home and get some things and then come back later. So it left me to fend for myself.

A few moments later, I heard a knock. I looked over at the door surprised to see Niall. "Hey..." He said. "Can we talk?"

I nodded, "yeah totally! I'm bored anyways."

He walked over and sat down next to me, "look I think you need to know why I've been acting so weird."

"Oh yeah, I've been curious what's going on."

Niall frowned, "yeah, okay look, ever since I met you, I began to have feelings for you, and then I fell in love with you, and I still am in love with you. And it just hurts to see that you don't like me that way because before the accident I felt like you did. Because you almost kissed me."

I stared at him speechless, I didn't know what to say. I almost kissed Niall? Oh man, I thought. I didn't know what to do. I looked into his eyes, they made my heart melt. They were so blue, and I loved blue eyes. "Oh well, I was expecting that.." I said.

"Yeah I know, I just thought you should know." He was about to get up and leave before I stopped him.

"Wait! Don't go, I was enjoying your company and I wasn't done talking." 

"Oh, well yeah?"

"Look, I think if you hungout with me more I could fall for you, but you've been so edgey with me lately it doesn't work. So how about from now on we hangout?"

His blue eyes sparkled and huge smile spread across his face. "That sounds great!"

I giggled, "we should do something, let's go downstairs." 

"Sounds good!" 

The rest of the night was actually a lot of fun, I got to see the fun side of Niall that I never really saw before, and that made me smile. He had such a cute laugh, it almost made me fall in love with him everytime he laughed. He laughed easily too which made it even more adorable. 

It was 11 now, and Niall had to leave or else he was going to get in trouble at home, he got up to leave and before he did he quickly kissed me lightly on the cheek. I blushed, his kiss made me feel happy. "Bye Niall! Come back tomorrow," I called after him.

"I'll for sure be here!" He called back.

____________________________________________________________

Comment/Vote! :D Thanks guys!!! Share with your friends too <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
601K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...