Durin's Daughter ~ A Hobbit f...

Bởi Movie_chick

Sarah, daughter of Thranduil, the great elven king. She lived a great life in Mirkwood. But there was somethi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The warm voice
Chapter 2: Escape
Chapter 3: Laketown
Chapter 4: The Desolation of Smaug
Chapter 5: Great mountain halls
Chapter 6: The search for Sarah
Chapter 7: Lied
Chapter 8: 'I don't want to go back!'
Chapter Ten: Prepare to fight
Chapter eleven: Weak
2k!!!!

Chapter Nine: Jon? Who is Jon?

660 16 3
Bởi Movie_chick

Thranduil's P.O.V

"An Elf and a dwarf? Impossible!" Legolas shouted. "But she is in love." I whispered. I know how it feels to be in love and you can never see each other. "She can't fall in love with family!" Legolas shouted. "Don't shout at me!" I yelled. Legolas took a step back. "I'm sorry father." Legolas said. It's true, The blonde dwarf is practically her family, but not if she is with me, right?

Sarah's P.O.V

I sat in my room. Silent. Thinking about Fili. He is my cousin, but not if I'm fith Thranduil, right? Suddenly the door opened and Legolas walked in. "Okay, I have found you a new hunting mate, his name is Jon." Legolas said and he pulled me up. "Jon? Who is Jon?" I asked. "New hunting mate, Like I said." Legolas said and he pulled me behind him. We came into the Throne Room and there stood a tall man with curly hair. "Is that Jon?" I whispered. Legolas nodded. "I got him here, so you might cheer up a bit." He said. I was actually angry. He wanted me to forget about Fili. But I kept my mouth shut. I walked with Legolas to Jon. "Hi, I'm Jon, Jon Snow." He said and he shook my hand. "I'm Sarah, Just Sarah." I said. I blushed, he was quit handsome. "So, are you ready to hunt some spiders?" Jon asked. I smiled and nodded my head. I followed Jon outside and we walked over the sand path. "So were are you from?" I asked. "I'm from Winterfell, it lays in the outside borders of Middle Earth." Jon said. I nodded. "Okay, and are you good at hunting?" I asked. "I guess." Jon said. I stopped talking, because I thought I got annoying. We walked until we heard footsteps behind us. "That'll be the spiders." Jon said and we hid behind a three. And indeed, three spiders came to us. Jon jumped behind the three and slayed one spider. I grabbed an arrow and shot the spider in the head. Dead. One spider to go. We stayed silent. The spider could hear us. I heard something upon me. I quickly fired the arrow and the spider felt down. Dead.

---------------------------------------------

So this is a really short chapter, again. But I was lying when I said I was out of my writers block, 'cause I'm still in it.

And that's why I need your help. Do you have any ideas for my story? Send me please! As soon as you finished this, send me a message or leave it in the comments. I beg you all. Or else I can't continue my story. I don't know anything anymore!

Make sure you read my other books; Cheated and The Girl and the Raven. And of course my Tom Hiddleston fan fiction, Blood on the Red Carpet.

Vote.Comment.Share!

Make me happy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24K 484 14
Basically this is a story about Thranduils daughter who joined the campany of dwarves and hobbit. She follows them as there 14th member, Bilbo being...
72K 1.8K 26
Y/n was considered the perfect girl. Perfect grades, her parents let her do whatever she wants, she's a part of the track team, her family is rich...
8.8K 314 21
COMPLETED story with a SEQUEL; "A Permanent Lineage" *Over 34+ chapters overall! "...She had dreamt of what his lips would feel and taste like for...
71.7K 1.4K 24
When Y/N daughter of Elrond gets a letter from Gandalf, she goes for a quest to the shire. There she meets 13 dwarves and a hobbit. They become unexp...