Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

Por WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... Mais

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 5 - Why?
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18 - Dreams
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 21 - Betting
Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 24 - Slut
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 9 -Something Stupid

3.2K 89 25
Por WriterGirlE

"I won't marry who you choose," a familiar voice says. Jungkook says. "And I'm not your son. Not any more."

"Jungkook," you hear Tae's stepmother say softly.

"You remarried a month after Dad died," he replies. "And you think I'll still think if you as my mother after that. You may biologically be my mother but in my heart you're as good as the rest of this fucking family." His hand slams on the table. A hand wraps itself round my waist and pulls me up against a body. The body sits me up against the wall on top of them. I go to scream but they cover my mouth.

"You don't want to scream," the body tells me. "Trust me."

In the next second the door burst open and Jungkook comes storming out. He walks quickly down the road, a walk that soon turns into a run. The hand let's go of my mouth and I climb off of them.

"Sorry," a short boy with black hair says, scratching the back of his head.

"Jimin?" I say questioning whether or not it is actually him.

"Bingo," he says pointing at me. Both of our voices are still quiet. "Now come on. You probably want an explanation." He grabs my hand and we walk out of Tae's house's grounds.

***

We make it into a small cafe which is very out of the way. It is dark and shadowy only playing obscure music from a couple decades ago. He sits me down at a table and begins to talk.

"So you've probably work out by now that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are stepbrothers," he says. I nod. "Would you like to know the story?"

"Please," I answer. I've really wanted to know things about Jungkook ever since I met him. Why he smokes? Where he's from? Why he's always upset?

"In the beginning Tae and Jungkook were friends. Good friends actually. As you know Tae's mother died, and Jungkook was there to help him through it. But two months ago Jungkook's dad died and Tae wasn't there to help him. It got worse when a month after his father died, Jungkook's mother married Tae's father. However Jungkook had no idea. When he came back from America he found out what happened and resented his whole family and Tae's family too," Jimin explains.

"And where were you during this?" I ask him. "And how do you know about this?" He rubs his chin and leans into his hand.

"I was friend with the two when we were little," he says. "Just before Tae's mother died I moved to America. However I stayed in contact with both of them through email. So I knew exactly what was happening." It makes sense. "Come on let's do something stupid." He gets up and offers his hand, whilst smiling like am idiot. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean by stupid?" I ask. He places his elbow onto the table and leans into his hand.

"What do you think is stupid?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Like getting a tattoo or a piercing," I say trying to come with some idea.

"Then let's do that," he says taking my hand and pulling me out of the restaurant. I try to resist what he's suggesting.

I can't get a tattoo, is this man crazy?

We keep walking on the outside of the city until we reach a tattoo and piercing parlour. We walk in still hand in hand. There's a lady in thick black glasses sitting at a desk. She has tattoos coating her arms. Her hair has been dyed blonde and shaved at the side.

"Hello and welcome," she says without looking up. Her voice is high pitched and sweet, it doesn't suit her outward demeanour. Jimin smiles at her.

"Is that how you greet an old friend?" Jimin asks. She looks up. Her face fills with both anger and happiness. She stands up and runs towards him. He puts his hands out for a hug, but once she gets there she slap him on the face.

Yeah that was probably not happiness, at all.

"Park Jimin," she says through gritted teeth. "When did get back here?"

"About a week ago," he smiles.

"And you didn't think about telling me?" She asks raising both her eyebrows.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," he says putting his hand behind his head.

"You had no intention of telling me did you?" She asks. He smiles and looks of to the side. She slaps him again. As he's rubbing his cheek she says, "you know I hate you."

"No you don't," he answers cheekily before pointing to his lips.

"No you're right," she says before kissing him.

Okay what the fuck just happened?

"Who's she?" She asks finally noticing me. "Your girlfriend?"

You just kissed him now you're asking if he's my boyfriend?

Before I don't have time to answer before Jimin cuts in and answers for me.

"No," he says. "She's just my friend. She is Tae's girlfriend however. And Jungkook's..." he pauses for a second and start to think. "Jungkook's fuck buddy." Now it is my time to slap him.

"Fuck buddy huh?" She says distracting me from my hit. He steps out of the way causing me to stumble into the desk. "Never thought Jungkook was like that." She turns to look at me.

"I'm Kim Ai-yeon and I am Tae's girlfriend," I tell her, with Jimin still laughing at my fall. "And I'm not Jungkook's fuck buddy. We just lost our virginities to each other that's all."

"Yeah totally fuck buddies," she says looking at Jimin. "Anyway why are you here?" She sits down at her desk.

"Ai-yeon's here to get a tattoo and some piercings," Jimin replies. I go to complain.

"Cool," she says. "So what you looking for?".

"Um," I say having no idea. "Can I just ask how good you are at this, so I know what I'm sighing up to?" She nods then looks at Jimin. He untucks his top and lifts it up.

"She's pretty good right?" He smiles. His exposed top has some black words written on it, but more importantly he has abs. All I can see are the abs, they have me transfixed.
"Ai-yeon?" He says, snapping me out of my moment.

"Huh what?" I say blushing.

"Jimin you shouldn't flaunt yourself so much," the girl jokes.

"Shut up Sam-sun," he jokes.

"Just Sam, Jimin," she says. "Never Sam-sun."

"Yeah it's good," I say out of the blue. "The tattoo I mean." I say blushing

"Hey Ai-yeon, was it, do you want to go and look at some of my other stuff?" She says pointing to a wall with pictures. The pictures are of tattoos and piercing she's done before. I grasp my ears remembering I'm getting my ears pierced as well. The tattoos all look so pretty and wonderfully done. I wonder how old Sam is. She can't be much older than Jimin, can she?

"What's up with her?" Sam asks Jimin. He sighs.

"She's had a rough few days," Jimin explains. "She's been worried about Jungkook as he hasn't been coming to school and then the other day he said he hates her." Sam looks up to him with sadness in her eyes.

"Ouch," she says. "That's gotta hurt her. Especially as they..."

"Had sex," Jimin sighs. "Yeah I know."

"Poor girl," Sam says. I turn around and smile. I walk over to them and stand directly in front of Sam, who is slightly taller than me. They look at me with guilt realising I might have heard what they were talking about.

"I've made up my mind," I smile. They both breathe out a sigh of relief. "I'd like to get a butterfly surrounded my music notes." Jimin squints his eyes and stick his neck forward.

"How basic," he retorts.

"Shut up Jimin," Sam says elbowing him. He looks at her offended and in shock. She smiles. "What about piercings?"

"Just my helix," I say not wanting to risk much.

"How boring," Jimin laughs.

"Fine then," I say crossing my arms. "I'll get my helix doubled and my second lobe all on my right ear."

Shit what did I just say?

"Great," Sam says and she pulls out a piercing gun and swings her chair towards me.

No backing out now, I guess.

She pulls out a purple sharpie and places sits on where the piercings will go. She hands me a mirror.

"That good?" She asks. I nod. "What colour piercing do you want?" I point to a silver and a black bar for my helixes and a plain silver stud for my lobe. I close my eyes and wait. It feels like a small prick, nothing more. I'd forgotten what it was like to get your ears pierced as I got mine done when I was 12, it's been 8 years so how was I supposed to remember. She does the other two and i basically don't notice.

"Those look good Ai-yeon," Jimin smiles. "Good job Sunny." He rubs Sam's head. She places an earring in the gun and points it at him.

"If you call me Sunny again I will shoot you with this," she threatens. Jimin grabs her cheeks and smiles.

"But Sunny suits you so much," he smiles moving her cheeks in circles. She picks up the earring gun and pretend to look down it for aim. He backs away and I laugh.

"Moving on," she says. "Where do you want this tattoo?" I point to my wrist. "Nice choice. And how big do you want it?"

"Quite small if possible," I tell her. She nods and heads out to sketch up an idea. I sit on the sofa next to Jimin. We sit in silence for a few minutes.

"I never thought you'd actually agree to this," he smiles. "But it's nice to see you like this." I smile and put a strand of hair behind my head.

"Other than being terrified for what my friend's going to say when I get home," I say. "Its been surprisingly fun. Especially watching you and Sam's antics." He laughs.

"Yeah," he sighs.

"What is your relationship anyway?" I ask. I've been wondering that since the minute she kissed him.

"Oh she's to me what Jungkook is to you," he says. I look at him confused. "My fuck buddy." I roll my eyes. "You know she's gone through a similar experience to you. Actually it's almost identical."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. "She was my friend, Hoseok's girlfriend. She cheated on him with me. Since then we've just kind of been like this. Hoseok's still my friend though." I think about what he said. Sam's situation is similar to mine. "This happened back in high school though. And before you ask yes we did have sex in high school."

"I thought you were in America during high school," I question.

"I was," he says. "But so was she." That makes sense. "Anyway everything worked out fine for us, so I'm sure it will for you too."

"When did Sam get all of those tattoos?" I ask, wanting to know more about her.

"When she stopped being Sunny," he says vaguely. "When we were in school she went by Sunny. She was cute and sweet tended to stick with wearing white and pink and pale colours. She didn't even have her first piercings and never even dreamed of dying her hair. However after the thing with me and Hoseok she got sadder and this well, this happened." I sigh. "I don't know. I kinda like this version of her now, but at the same time there's something sad about it." Sam walks in with a piece of paper in her hand.

"You done bitching about me Jimin?" she says slamming the paper down on the table. His face fills with guilt. "Right, Ai-yeon this look good?" She asks I nod. It's very beautiful. It's a blue butterfly surrounded by plain black musical notes and sheet music. She sticks the paper to my arm to transfer the print.
"Let's get on now shall we?" She bring me over to a bed.

***

"Thank you," I say looking at my new and improved wrist. The tattoo looks really pretty.

"Now is when I usually get paid," she says. I freeze. I left all my money at home.
"Don't worry I'm not expecting you to pay for it Ai-yeon," she looks up at Jimin. He smiles nervously. "Come on then. You practically forced her to get one so you can pay." She hands over the payment system to him. He smiles and gets out his card reluctantly. He puts in and types in his pin.
"Thank you," she smirks. He takes his card out and slides it back into his pocket. "See you round Jimin, Ai-yeon." We both turn to leave, when she calls out for Jimin. "One last thing." She puts her finger on her lips. She leans in and whispers something in his ear before they kiss.

Jimin and I leave. I look at the time and it's 5pm. Ru-Ri is going to be so annoyed and worried. I make Jimin hurry as we walk home most of it without talking. We reach a corner he walks round first before. Suddenly he turns back and puts a hand over the top of my head.

"Kiss me," he says.

"What‽" I practically scream. Before I have a chance to say anything else he kisses me.

(A/N: this is my favourite chapter so far😂)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

930 65 14
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
819 12 35
I Just want to feel something. Warning ⚠️ Self harm Drugs Smoking Drinking Abuse Rape Eating disorders
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
21.2K 1.2K 37
"You're fucking spoilt, Taehyung. You think you can have whatever you want, just because you're loaded! You think you can just use me, but guess what...