Dear Best Friend | 김태형

Bởi dreamingmere

❝ It's me or Taehyung. Now's the time to decide, Y/N. ❞ Jungkook stared at you, irritation evident in his gaz... Xem Thêm

Introduction/Prologue // Chapter zero
Dodgeball || Chapter one
Opposites || Chapter two
Unit || Chapter three
Sweet || Chapter four
Snow Day || Chapter five
Boys || Chapter six
Play Talk || Chapter seven
Arguements || Chapter eight
Tag || Chapter ten
Avengers || Chapter eleven
Hopes || Chapter twelve
How Long? || Chapter thirteen
Make-up || Chapter fourteen
Changing Room || Chapter fifteen
Realise || Chapter sixteen
Goodbye, and hello || Chapter seventeen
Just think about it || Chapter eighteen
Skipper || Chapter nineteen
Over at Taes || Chapter twenty
No Pressure || Chapter twenty-one
Jug Drunk Chug || Chapter twenty-two
Ugly Truth || Chapter twenty-three
No Game || Chapter twenty-four
Drinks || Chapter twenty-five
Open the Door || Chapter twenty-six
Over my Head || Chapter twenty-seven
Kramped || Chapter twenty-eight
Home Time || Chapter twenty-nine
And The Cycle Begins Again || Chapter thirty
Miss Tattoo || Chapter thirty-one
02.06.18
Sick || Chapter thirty-two
K. || Chapter thirty-three
Tangle || Chapter thirty-four
Humour || Chapter thirty-five
Back in Time || Chapter thirty-six
Touched || Chapter thirty-seven
New Book!

You're My Only Girl || Chapter nine

102 8 1
Bởi dreamingmere

You decided not to stay up too late on Friday because you were going out early in the morning with Jungkook.
You agreed to meet at his house, as the snow had turned to slush and it wasn't too far of a walk for you to go.

"I think were going to see a movie later today," You answered as your mom was curious where you were going as you slid on your jacket that morning.

"You're spending the whole day round at his?" She asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically as you sighed, "Yeah, I think so Mom. You haven't met Jungkook, but he's nice."

Your mom let out a sigh of her own before getting up from her chair in the kitchen. "Y/N, I don't have a problem with you having guy friends, but I wish you'd tell me when you get a boyfriend... you know you can tell me, right? When am I going to meet him?"

You practically spat out your coffee in disbelief as you took a sip before leaving, and she looked genuinely concerned. "Mom! Jungkook isn't my boyfriend!"

Unbelievable... you couldn't have a male friend without your mom thinking you were dating. It was the same with Hoseok and Taehyung too when she ever saw you with them.

She shook her head disapprovingly, and you couldn't believe she genuinely thought you were lying to her. "Mom, I'm being honest, he's not my boyfriend." You defended, but she didn't seem too convinced.

"Well, have fun, okay? Also be careful!" She told you as you were rinsing out your cup and placing it in the sink before heading to the door. "Yeah, yeah."

It was still chilly outside, even though the snow was melting. There was a front due in a few days, and hopefully that would bring enough snow to close school again.

When you reached the end of your street - the opposite way from Taehyung's house - you would reach a junction. Taking a left, you keep going for a while before you reach a few shops and some empty houses. It was a quiet community, and the population wasn't that great. The only large thing about the town was the school - it had just over a thousand students that came from all over just to attend.

Yoongi, Namjoon And Jin all lived pretty far away, enough that they had to get a bus or train into school.

After passing the houses, you keep going down a road that gets narrower. It's quite a wealthy area, and very quiet down this street. Jungkook lived right at the end, but thankfully, not as far away as Hoseok lived.

As you neared Jungkook's house, your palms got sweaty as you felt nervous.
Why?

Because Jungkook said it was only him and his brother home, and he told you to just come in without knocking. You'd only ever been round to his once, maybe twice, so you weren't that comfortable just waltzing in.

You walked up to the front porch, and rang the doorbell. After a few moments, you heard footsteps and the door swung open.
"Hey!" It was Jungkook's brother, Jung-Hyun. "Hello," you replied, a little awkwardly as you weren't sure if he remembered you or not.

Judging by his reaction, he most likely did.

"Come in! Jungkook is just coming, he slept in a little so he's still showering."

His older brother was a nice guy, only a few years older than Jungkook, but he didn't have the baby face that his sibling had. He was a little taller, too, which made him seem intimidating, but he really isn't.

You followed him to the kitchen where he gave you a glass of water, and you talked for a little while with him to catch up. It'd been a few months since you'd last seen him, and he was more than delighted to see you again.

"Our parents are away for the day. They took Geurumi to the beach for a walk, although I think it's a little cold to swim." He laughed, making you also.

You heard the tap of the shower upstairs turn off, and looked in the direction of the stairs.
"Jungkook should be finished now, you should go wait in his room." Jung-Hyun suggested. You smiled at him, and left towards the stairs.

As you ascended the stairs, you turned the corridor towards Jungkook's room. Thankfully, the door was open so you could distinguish his room from his brothers - you'd forgotten which one it was, until you saw the IU posters on his wall.

You sat down on his single bed, and glanced around the room. It was a little messy, but nothing too bad. Jungkook was quite a clean person, he likes to organise everything - unlike Taehyung who almost drove his parents insane with the state of his room.

You smiled thinking about the time he had to sneak out of the house because he'd rather spend time with you than do his parents bidding.
What a boy.

You heard the bathroom door open, and saw Jungkook make his way towards the room through the corridor. You pretended not to look, because he was shirtless, and you didn't want to seem intrusive.

"Oh, Hey y/n." Jungkook smiled as he closed the door behind him, his hair dripping onto the carpet and down his chest. You tried not to look - but you couldn't help sneak glances at his body.

He was so slim, a tiny waist yet bulging muscles in his arms, chest and abs.
He was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, thankfully, but no socks.

"You're gonna freeze," you scolded as he walked over, running a hand through his soaking hair. He frowned in response, making his way to his drawers and pulling out a white t-shirt with a large circular logo on the front. He slid it on, and instantly his shape disappeared. He did look good though, it's just you missed the body.

Ahem.

He put on a pair of socks, but you still worried he'd get sick from the cold as his hair was still damp. "Do you have a towel?" You asked, and he smiled, "Yeah, Let me get it."

A few moments later, he launched a clean towel at you and sat down next to you.
"C'mere," You motioned as he shuffled closer, and his expression drew confusion. He leaned his head down a moment after you dropped the towel on his head, and dried it for him, rubbing the towel into his locks to prevent any kind of sickness.

After you took the towel off, you had to refrain from laughing as his hair was spiked up in about 12 different directions. To add to the look of craziness, his eyes were wide and a frown was set on his face. It was just too funny, but you decided not to be cruel and just style his hair for him.

It took a good five minutes to set it perfectly the way he liked it. "Ahh, you're so picky Jeon Jungkook!" You groaned as he said it was sitting 'uncomfortably', Whatever that meant.

By the time you'd finished with his hair, you were standing in front of him and he was sitting contemptly on the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He suddenly asked, checking his watch. You shrugged, "A little. I haven't eaten this morning," you began, but regretted it instantly as you knew he'd nag you for it.

But he didn't. "Me too," he yawned, and you glanced at him. "Did you sleep well?" You asked, and he shook his head, "No, I was up all night."

You sighed, "You need to sleep."

"Did you sleep well?" He asked curiously, and you looked down to see his rounded-bunny eyes watching you. "Y-Yeah, I got to sleep quite early," You stuttered, distracted by his gaze. You swore his expression faltered for a moment.

"Let's get some breakfast." He offered, getting up and motioning for you to follow.

"Thanks for the food!" You appreciated his brother making you breakfast, because it was just so good. The three of you sat and talked for a while over some pancakes, and after you left to go back upstairs with Jungkook.

"What movie are we going to watch?" You asked him as you sat next to him again on his bed, and he closed the door behind him again.

"Hmm, not sure. There's a few on, but I was thinking it might be better to go when it's later, like 7?" He suggested, and you smiled, "Sure!"

You were pretty excited, even though Jungkook seemed a little tired, you still loved being in his presence. You noticed his leg was bouncing up and down, and you wondered what was on his mind that was bothering him.

"Do you want to play Hide and Seek?" He suddenly suggested, and all your thoughts flew out the huge window of his large room as you smiled, "definitely."

———

Hello dear readers ~~~~

As of now, updates will be weekly, on Tuesdays! This only applies for this book, unless I state otherwise in the others :)

Hope you're enjoying this thus far.

Peaceee
Mere xo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
895K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...