Plot Ideas

Da PrincessUniKityyy

Plots and storylines I've thought of but might never do. Altro

If I Ever Lose My Lazinesss
Figure Me Out, I Dare You.
Not a plot idea
Not So Charming
Chess Player #28
My King Skater
Dancing Paintings
Foot Baby
Hank Simat Curse Beware!
Land of the Cleans
A Mother For All
Princess Assesment Project
Lucky I'm In Love With My Bestfriend?
The Story of Us
Most Painful Things
Regrets
A Lot-A Lance

In These Crazy Times I See You

8.4K 61 14
Da PrincessUniKityyy

"Originally In These Times"

After her mom committed suicide, due to a severe bipolar disorder. Kaley applied for a job at a psychiatric ward, hoping that no one has to suffer the pain she felt when her mom changed from the person she loved to a stranger.

During one of her shifts, she ran into Caleb Hudson, her old arrogant school bully who is now apparently crazy.

This is the weirdest story I ever thought of. I'm serious. As usual you can get story if you want to yada yada yada just tell me yada yada yada.

- XOXO Lauren

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
565K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...