Ocean Eyes🖤*complete*

_txmhxlland_ tarafından

The beautiful bridge towering over the water in Queen was your safe spot until danger took its toll on your l... Daha Fazla

Part 1-10:43,Queens
Part 2-10:56,Queens Bridge
Part 3-11:02, Regaining breath
Part 4-11:04, Memory
Part 5, the past, what really happened that night?
Part 6, gaining and controlling powers
Part 7, a new home, hey Spidey
Part 8, 12:06, partners
Part 9-12:10, awkward but romantic
Part 10-9:56pm, sleepover
Part 11-10:15, sleepover (||)
Part 12-9:23am, the "i love you"
Part 13-10:54am, the "lovebird" aftermath
Part 14-10:03am, the "lovebird" aftermath (||)
Part 15-25/10, Assigning Opperation 'unnamed'
Part 16-The Mission
Part 17-The Mission (||)
Part 18-The Mission (|||)
Part 19-7:53pm, "I'm sorry"
Part 20-8:54am, the 'not so date' date
Part 21-9:23pm, breaking and entering
Part 22-your memory, your life-a realisation
Part 24-The Realisation (||)
Part 25-The Decision
And with that, the end.

Part 23-The Realisation

81 2 0
_txmhxlland_ tarafından

Tony's POV
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. Y/N felt like a daughter to me. She was family. I can't lose family. Not again. "Y/N? Is that really you?" "Tony? D-dad?" She said tears dropping from her eyes as she runs up to me and hugs me tight. "You remember me?" I let out in choking sobs. "I-I remember everything now. You, me and Peter...the mission and Harry. But I'm so happy to be back." She says also struggling to speak. I gesture Peter to join us and we all huddle together. "Y/N, are you happy that you remember us both? Are you happy you remember what we had?" Peter asks in a worry-some voice. "I've never been happier." She says while throwing her arms around Peter's neck and hugging him. "Let's head upstairs. All of The Avengers are in the meeting room now and I'm sure they'll be over the moon to see you!" I tell them both in excitement. "I would love that too. Can I just freshen up a bit?" She asks. "Of course! Me and Peter left your room exactly the same as before in case you ever...yeah. And half of your stuff is still in Peter's room because you basically shared it." He says while letting out a chuckle while wiping away some happy tears. I let them both go to Peters room and rush up to The Avengers' Conference Room. "Guys...I actually can't believe it." I say in a panting voice.  "Whats wring Stark?" "Whats going on?" Questioning mourners flood around the room. "Y/N. She's...she's here. And she...remembers." "What?? Oh my gosh where is she?" Steve asks. "Does Peter know?" Bucky asks excitedly. "Peter actually saved her from drowning. I haven't got full details yet but we will. Eventually. For now, let's stay happy and positive." I say confidently. "Very wise, dad Stark." Steve says while laughing. "Don't call be dad, blonde. Or I'll punch you in your perfect teeth." I say while smiling.

AN//I love this story so much but it's got to come to an end soon😪💗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

280K 9.3K 94
Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known person at Midtown high school thanks to her...
238K 6.5K 63
"A-are you neighborhood" he stays still shaking still shaking your hand. He noticed he said it wrong. "I-I mean are you new to the neighbor?" He says...
23K 724 37
You are a 16 year old girl and your fairly popular at your school....that's only because your a Stark. Yes the famous Tony Stark is your father. Aft...
86.9K 3.1K 11
in which a boy left his best friend without explanation and came back with a lot of secrets. ( peter parker x male!oc ) ( set in homecoming )