My Life With A Hawk {Mihawk X...

Da SupernoveQueen

Left to die in a rickety old boat, you drift to a island you think is uninhabited, but you soon find out how... Altro

Who Are You
The Strongest Swordsman
Promises
Reoccurring Nightmares
The Importance Of A Smile
Moving Forward
The Yonko
More Then Words
While The Hawk Is Away
Only You
Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You
Love Is A Beautiful Thing
My Heart! My Soul! My Love!

Can't Get Enough

7K 178 82
Da SupernoveQueen

You sit and enjoy breakfast with your sweet Hawk. Oh how you missed him while he was gone. You tell him about the last three days and your nightmares.

Mihawk tucks a stray hair behind your ear "I'm sorry you had a hard time mi belleza, but I'm here now."

He pulls you in and kisses you tenderly. "Mmm, your kisses are addicting" you say with desire and gently bite his bottom lip.

"Your so adorable how shy you are around everyone except me, mi belleza."

"You've seen me at my worst and fully exposed. I have no reason to be shy around you anymore."

After your done eating you go to the library to relax. Mihawk sits in his chair, but this time he pulls you into his lap. You curl up and get comfortable as he opens his book and reads to you. You get lost in his smooth voice and his warmth, causing you to drift off.

You wake to him placing butterfly kisses all over your face. You giggle as you become aware of what's going on.

"Mmm, how long was I asleep"

Mihawk caresses your cheek "not long" he leans down capturing your lips in a sweet lingering kiss.

"I love you (y/n)"

You smile real big "And I love you Mihawk"

You hear a knock at the door. "Come in Red Hair"

Shanks walks in and you stand to give him a hug. "Thank you Shanks for everything." You kiss his cheek and return to Mihawks lap.

"I'll be on my way Hawk-Eyes. Call me if you ever need me again."

Mihawk only nods and you wave. "Soooo when is the doctor coming to remove my stitches?" You say with excitement.

"He will be here in an hour. I called him while you were sleeping."

You smile and rub your fingers along the scar on your thigh. You stand and go to leave the room. When you get to the door Mihawks voice stops you.

"Where are you going (y/n)?"

"To take a bath... Wanna join me?"

You start to strip your clothes off and leave a trail back to your room. Mihawk groans and follows, stripping his own clothes off.

--------------------

After your heated bath with Mihawk you put on a short dress and some flats.

You hear banging on the front door and get excited knowing it's the doctor. You sat on the sofa in the large living area waiting. Mihawk returns with the doctor in tow.

"How are you feeling today Miss?"

"(Y/n), my name is (y/n)."

"It's nice to finally meet you Miss (y/n)."

"Just (y/n) is fine"

You smile at Mihawk as he sits beside you and takes your hand in his. The doctor asks you to pull your dress up so he can inspect the wound.

"Well the wound is healed and looks great. Are you in any pain?"

"Nope" you smile

"That's great, now let's get these stitches out." He digs in his doctor bag and pulls out the necessary equipment and sets it aside.

"Okay (y/n) I need you to turn to the left and hold still."

"C-Can I sit in Mihawks lap for this?"

"Sure... If he doesn't mind."

You look Mihawk in the eyes and he nods. You slide into his lap and cling to him as he holds your leg steady with one hand and your hip with the other.

"This might hurt (y/n)."

You clamp your eyes shut in anticipation of the pain. You burry your head in the crook of his neck as the doctor removes the stitches. Mihawk kisses the top of your head a few times and rubs your back to calm you.

"There all done"

You look at your leg and smile. The doctor stands up and Mihawk hands him some coins. "Thank you doctor"

"Anytime Mihawk." Then he leaves.

"Are you okay mi belleza." Mihawk caresses your thigh where your scar is.

"Ya, it's just that...

"I know what your thinking, but I want you to think about it like this." He cups your cheek and looks you in your eye. "This scar brought you to me, and I love you with all of my heart and soul."

You start to tear up and you run your fingers down his jaw line and over his lips. "I love you with all my heart and with every fiber of my being. I love you more then I have ever loved anyone in my entire life."

You lean in and capture his lips in a slow and passionate kiss as he slides his hand to the back of your head to deepen the kiss. You moan into his mouth and he uses this opportunity to push his tounge in and explore your wet cavern.

His hand slides up your thigh to in between your legs and he rubs your clit through your panties. "Ahh~ Mihawk~"

He breaks the kiss and removes his hand. You pout at the lost contact.

Mihawk chuckles "I can't seem to keep my hands off of you mi belleza." He pecks your lips a few times.

"Then don't" you say breathlessly.

"Later mi belleza." He says caressing your cheek. "I have a surprise for you."

"You know you don't have to give me anything to stay with you! You are all I need!"

Mihawk chuckles "I'm fully aware of this." He tucks your hair behind your ear, and kisses your neck. "I want to spoil the women I love, please let me."

You let out a small moan as his lips travel across your sensitive skin. "If that is what you wish my sweet Hawk."

He stands with you in his arms and carries you to your bedroom.

Once there he sets you down. "Close your eyes mi belleza."

You giggle and close your eyes.

He moves from behind you and cups both of your cheeks, pulling you into a lingering sweet kiss before fully pulling away.

"Mihawk before I open my eyes I want to tell you that I love you very much and I have never been so happy. Thank you for healing my shattered heart."

He pecks your lips "open your eyes mi belleza."

You open them and laying on the bed is a sexy little (f/c) dress with matching heels.

He kisses your temple "Get dressed were leaving the island tonight for a special evening."

As you undress you can feel him staring at you. His eyes travel your body as he takes in every curve of your perfect figure, as you stand there in your underwear.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that we will never make it out of this room!"

He pulls his coat and hat on. "Okay then I'll wait for you in the living area."

You giggle "I'll be down in a few." You slip the dress and shoes on, then go into the bathroom to brush your hair. You leave it down and put a little curl into it. Of course you have on the necklace he gave you.

You take one last look in the mirror before leaving your room to go meet Mihawk.

When you walk into the room his jaw drops. "Wow...your gorgeous (y/n)."

You blush "Thank you."

He walks over to you and picks you up bridal style. "I'll carry you to the boat since your in heels." He pecks your lips and then heads out.

---------------------

When you reach the other island Mihawk takes you to a very nice restaurant for a wonderful dinner. Then you go to a large hotel where your room is on the top floor.

When you go in the room a pair of flats waits for you. You change shoes and he removes Yoru from his back.

"So what's next?" You ask, taking his hat off and placing it on your head. He caresses your cheek and pulls you close. "Lets go see". You toss his hat on the bed and leave the room.

He takes you up to the roof where there is a pool and a outside lounging area. The sun is starting to set, painting the sky with purples and pinks.

Mihawk holds you close from behind and places soft kisses on your neck.

"It's beautiful up here. Did we come up here to watch the sun set?"

"That and other things! I have this reserved for just the two of us, so you don't have to worrie about anyone else coming up here."

He unzips your dress and pulls the straps down your arms as he kisses your neck down to your shoulder and back up. "Ahh~" you moan and he pushes your dress down your body to rest at your feet. You can feel him getting hard against your ass.

His hands travel over your body, one hand rests on your throat and the other slips into your panties. "If I could I would spend all day making love to you over and over."

"Ahh~" his fingers are rubbing up and down through your wetfolds and over your clit. "Ahh~ M-Mihawk that feels s-so good!" He sits down on the large couch and leans back with you in between his legs.

He bites down as he finds your sweet spot and slips two fingers into your entrance "Ahhh~" you instantly cum, but he doesn't stop. He pulls out only long enough to remove your panties and spreads your legs wide. He enters his fingers once again and pumps at a fast pace. He covers your mouth with his other hand and sucks hard on the side of your neck as you cum over and over at the amazing sensations he's placing on your body.

After he feels you've had enough and your body won't stop shaking he pulls out and licks your sweet juices from his fingers.

You roll off of him and lay on your stomach as he strips off his clothes and positions himself behind you.

He grips your hips, pulling your ass up in the air. You rest your weight on your forearms and look over your shoulder at him. He rubs his hard member through your wetfolds a few times.

"Are you ready for this mi belleza."

You bite your lip and nod. "AHH~" You both moan loudly as he enters you and starts to thrust in and out, stretching your walls.

"Oh my god you feel so good inside me!" He picks up the pace and you feel another orgasm approaching. "Ahh~ Mihawk ~ I'm gonna cum"

"Ahh~ fuck" he grunts "Yes baby cum for me!"

He grips your hips and slams into you as hard as he can, making your walls clamp down on his member as your orgasm hits "Ahhh~"

He rides out your orgasm and leans back, pulling you up into a sitting position with your back to him. You place your hands on his chest and lean back slightly and start to bounce.

"Ahh~ yes baby, just like that!" He moans and holds your hips as he starts to buck into you. "Ahh~" you both moan.

"Mihawk I'm gonna cum again" "Me too, go ahead and let go."

He bucks into you as he slams you into him. "Fuuck~" Mihawk groans as he shoots his seed deep into you. Your walls clamp down as a orgasmic wave washes over you making you scream "MIHAWK~~"

He rides out your orgasm before he lifts you off of him and lays you down, pulling you into his arms. "Wow... that.. was.. amazing" you say in between breaths.

He kisses your temple and you just lay there for about an hour, watching the stars and talking.

"So... You wanna get in the water mi belleza, and go for round two?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

256K 3.6K 200
I will do any One-Shot; I have not watched every anime. I own nothing except for my characters!
193 17 4
where you can't seem to find a place in the world for yourself and he's ready to do everything to show you fit perfectly in his life.
221 6 6
This story is based on One Piece Characters x Readers. I've only made it so far within the series so there isn't going to be many stories based on ne...
105K 3K 20
Whole Cake Island Arc I do not own One Piece or any of the pictures/fanart throughout the story.