Beneath The Surface âś”

Od djwinn

Norman Patterson believes that the world is against him. Why wouldn't he, when his brother's demeaning and ab... VĂ­ce

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Prologue

1.8K 311 694
Od djwinn

"Hey Mac, I brought you some snacks" The young boy gave a broad smile revealing his two front teeth that were missing. He must've been so confident that he'd be getting on his brother's good side today - If there was anything at all like that.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?!" Came the thunderous voice from the boy who immediately got up from the bed. "I don't need you or your stupid snacks around here, don't you get that?!"

He was confused. "B-but..." This was supposed to work. His internet friends said it would. However, he wasn't going to have anytime to contemplate on that.

"Get out of my room! Leave me alone you worthless little bastard!" As though Mac's loud repelling voice was not damage enough, he yanked the boy by the collar and dragged him out of the room, releasing him to the floor with a crash. When he was done giving him one last death glare, he walked back into his room and shut the door firmly.

"I guess it was a bad idea," Norman said as unwanted tears streamed down his cheek. *Smile, Norman. Smile.* He thought to himself. Not the cold, nor the loneliness nor the heartbreak would make him lose his smile.

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

5.5K 155 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
177 6 22
Navigating Relationships seem to be one hell of an emotional ride. Fuck the fear of death, this thing called love is scarier I will tell you that. I...
4.1M 249K 92
After escaping a stalled elevator into a zombie apocalypse, Emily must learn how to trust people again or risk losing everything in this terrifying w...
43.3K 1.3K 40
Book One of Beneath the surface series. Marisela, born into royalty, heir to the Greemalian Throne. A siren who has lived a lie her entire existence...