Pretty Boy || Niall Horan

JeanChanty

It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she move... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two || (1/2)
Chapter Twenty-Two || (2/2)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Afterword

Chapter Seventeen

1.9K 49 73
JeanChanty

Ashley

"Don't stop, doin' what you're doin'. Every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it." Niall's voice rang through my ears.

A lot of us decided to skip school today since we all slept pretty late because Nathaniel, Emily, Lizzy, and Ally picked us up around 1 AM and we all got back home at around 4 AM. Nathaniel was out with Ally ― Probably out on a date ― Louis was out with Emily ― Probably on a date, too ― Lizzy was hanging out with Dean, and I don't know where the rest were. Niall was over at my house and we were just messing around, we were the only ones home. He has been blaring 5 Seconds of Summer's new song, Don't Stop, in my iHome speakers ever since he got here, singing along and trying to memorize the lyrics.

"How long are you going to sing that song for?" I ask him for about the 10th time this day, though I wasn't complaining, I love his voice and the song is pretty catchy.

"Until I memorize the lyrics!" Niall answers with the same answer he has been telling me every time I asked.

"You have a problem." I giggle.

"Indeed, I do." Niall smirks.

I plop down on the couch and take my phone out of my pocket, texting the girls.

"Ashley," Niall whines, dragging out the word. "I'm hungry."

"Order pizza then." I say without looking at Niall.

"I don't have my money on me." Niall throws a pillow at me.

"I do."

"I won't let you pay." Niall frowns.

"Too bad, I'm hungry too anyways." I stick my tongue out at him.

"I won't let you." Niall says again, lunging for my phone. I pull it out of his grasp and stick my tongue out at him.

"What's the number for Pizza Hut?" I turn to Niall.

"999." Niall simply stated.

"That's the emergency hot line." I laugh, hitting him playfully.

"No, it's not. It's the Pizza Hut number." Niall shakes his head.

"Fine then, I'll look it up on Google." I huff, opening up the Google app.

"No, you're not." Snatching my phone out of my hands and bolting up the stairs into my room.

"Hey!" I shout, running after him. "Niall James Horan, come back here with my phone!"

I soon reached the door to my room and slam it open. I found Niall standing on the other side of my bed, in an attempt to distance himself from me. I run over to him and he just stares at me with a smirk on his face.

"Can I have my phone back?" I reach over and grip my phone tightly. Niall just stood there, his smirk growing bigger.

"Niall?"

He just continues to stare mischievously at me, gripping the other half of my phone. There was something incredibly wrong with this boy. And it's not just his 5 Seconds of Summer obsession.

"Nia-"

I was caught off by Niall pulling on my phone with so much strength I was pulled forward since I was holding it tightly, bumping into his chest. I let out a shriek and I looked up at Niall's blue eyes that stared right back at mine. Niall dips his head down and I stand on the tip of my toes, making our lips meet. I let go of my phone and wrap my hand around the back of his neck, tugging on the small trail of hair that goes down his neck as my lips worked with his. Niall throws my phone on my bed and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him and closing any gap between us.

And I have got to admit, he kisses way better than Zayn.

Soon, we broke the kiss before it got heated and caught our breaths.

"I have two questions." Niall says after he finished catching his breath and was breathing normally.

"Ask away." I nod, taking my phone and slipping it in my pocket.

"Can I take you on a cheap date?" Niall asks. "I mean, it doesn't have to be cheap. But cheap dates are much more fun than well prepared and expensive dates. Whichever one you want."

I laugh and nod. I've never been on a cheap date before, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

"Sure, I'll go on this cheap date." I say, making finger quotes.

"Pick you up tomorrow at 5 then?"

I nod. "Now, what's your second question?"

"Who gave this to you?" Niall asks, tucking my hair behind my ear and trailing his fingers on the fading hickey that sat on my neck.

"You did." I blush.

"No, I didn't." Niall furrows his eyebrows.

"You did it when you were drunk." I shuffle my feet, looking down at the ground trying to hide how hard I was blushing.

"You let me give you a hickey?" Niall asks shocked.

"And we sort of, may have, kinda, uh, made out?" I say, but it came out like a question.

"What?!" Niall exclaims.

I jump backwards at his little outburst and nod, giggling.

"You let me give you a hickey and make out with you?" Niall yells, completely shocked.

I shrug. "You were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing."

Niall grips my waist and pulls me close to him again. "What if I did?"

I laugh and put my hands on his chest, pushing him away.

"Obviously, you didn't. I mean, you don't even remember it ever happened." I laugh. "Now, about the Pizza."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I shove the meat lovers stuffed crust pizza into my mouth as I flipped through the channels on TV. Niall ended up giving up and letting me order pizza, but I had to make a deal with him and he was going to pay me back.

"Do you do any after school stuff?" Niall asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Like, after school stuff. For example, I do football."

"I used to do volleyball. Why'd you ask."

"I was just curious."

We fell silent, the door then burst open and I turn to look at the door. Ally and Nathaniel were having a heated make out session, probably not knowing we were there. I quickly turn off the TV and put my pizza down, standing up. Nathaniel pushes Ally against the wall as they continued making out. Niall and I just blankly stared at them, not knowing what to do or say.

"I guess Niall and I will be leaving!" I say really loudly, enough to get their attention.

Nathaniel and Ally immediately separated from each other. Turning to look at us, their cheeks crimson red. Nathaniel's hair sat messily on his head and his lips were a bit swollen, same goes for Ally. Ally's shirt was lifted up a little bit from Nathaniel rubbing his hands up and down her waist.

"I, uhm―" Nathaniel stammers.

"While you work on that sentence, Niall and I will be going." I pick up the pizza slice that I put down and started walking towards the front door. "Oh! and I bought pizza if you two get hungry while fucking."

"Highly doubt that," Niall scoffs. "They would be too busy eating each other."

Niall and I step out of the house and I slam the door shut. We looked at each other for a second and we burst out laughing like maniacs. I know I should be disturbed because it is my brother doing the dirty, but I was used to it. It happened so many times before I've lost count. And it is high school, it's bound that this would happen.

Niall and I hop into the car and we look at each other.

"So, what now?" I ask him.

"We can, um, check if my family's home." Niall says quietly. "If they're not there then we can chill there."

I shake my head no, Niall seemed scared with the thought of doing so.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Did something happen?"

Niall sighs and shakes his head.

"My sister.." He says so quietly it was almost inaudible.

Before Niall could utter another word I pulled him into a hug. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. Usually, I hated car hugs because they were always so awkward. But Niall seemed like he really needed a hug and I love his hugs.

"What happened?" I ask after a couple of seconds.

"She's blackmailing me into getting this one job." He mumbles into my neck.

"How is she blackmailing you?" I ask, bluntly.

Niall stiffens and pulls away. He shakes his head at me to let me know he didn't want to talk about it. I know Niall has told me a lot about himself, but I also know that he hasn't told me that much. I can see it in his eyes, how much he was hiding a lot from me. But, I can also tell he wanted to tell me. I feel like I haven't gotten his full trust, but I also feel like he trusts me more than anybody else.

"So, I hear there's a new spider-man movie?" I say.

__________________________

Louis

"Can we play Minecraft?" Emily asked as I, once again, beat her in a game of Injustice.

"Minecraft is boring." I groan.

"No, it's not!" Emily asks, looking at me as if I offended her. She stands up from her seat on the couch and stomped at the floor, I put my feet up on the couch so now I was laying down on it.

"I'm all about hardcore gaming, Em." I side smile and adjust my shirt. "I don't do Minecraft."

"You and Venus are just the same." She groans, throwing a pillow at me.

"Does Venus love you the way I do?" I smirk at her.

"I, erm, no?" She mumbles, her cheeks flushing. I watch as she nervously start to bite on her nails.

"You're so adorable." I say under my breath.

"I know right." Emily say sarcastically, winking at me.

I laugh and grab her wrist, pulling her back down onto the couch. I wrap my arms around her waist and grabbed my controller, Emily starts to squirm around in my grasp.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

"I've never been the smaller spoon." Emily mumbles. "I've always been the bigger spoon whenever I cuddle with someone."

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "You've cuddled with other people?"

I feel Emily's body tense against me and she frantically shakes her head.

"No!" She shouts. "I mean, yes, but like, with Ally and stuff."

"You spoon with Ally?" I laugh.

"Yeah like once in my whole life because she forced me." Emily giggles, she's so adorable. "She's obsessed with cuddling."

I subconsciously tuck her hair behind her ear, a habit of mine that developed since it really annoyed me when people's hair was in their eyes. I feel her scoot closer to me and I smile, attempting to wrap my arms tighter around her while gripping my controller.

"Try Harley Quinn," I tell her. "She's pretty bad-ass."

"Okay." She says as she we picked our characters. We started to play and, for once, she was actually beating me.

"Are you going easy on me?" Emily asks as she tried to rapidly press the fighting buttons.

"No." I mumble into her neck.

"Who is Harley Quinn even?" Emily asks.

"Joker's girl." I explain as I try to kill her.

"But, you're Joker right now." She giggles.

"I'm Joker for a reason."

"Because you're my boyfriend?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend."

"You're so sappy."

"I try, Em, I try."

After a couple more seconds of just screaming profanities at each other and combo attacks Emily finally won, for the first time.

"Ha! I beat you!" Emily shouts, standing up and pointing the controller at me as if it was a gun. "Suck it, Tommo!"

"Yeah, for the first time since―" I pause for a second to check. "Since 24 battles."

"Shut up, let me have my moment." Emily pouts for a second and then stuck her tongue at me, leaning down more towards me.

I laugh and sit up, leaning back on the couch.

"I'm better than you!" She says, getting even closer to me so her face was right in front of mine. She had an, what I assumed, intimidating glare; though it wasn't working on me. I was focusing on her blue eyes that were staring back at me and her small pink lips.

"You make me want to kiss you in an angry manner." I mutter. Whoops, I wasn't supposed to say that.

"W-What." Emily stammers, her eyebrows raising and her eyes widening.

Sometimes, I feel I'm seeing a 5-year-old. Emily is so clueless and innocent when it comes to relationships, it's actually quite adorable.

"You heard me, Emily Olivia Williams." I smirk, making our lips meet.

At first, Emily was taken back but, then immediately started kissing me back. I stand up from my seat and grip her hips, pulling her closer to me, she wraps her arms around my neck and stands on the tip of her toes. After about a minute we pull away from each other to catch our breaths.

"What was that about?" Emily asks once we finally caught our breaths. Her cheeks were extremely red that it seemed unhealthy.

"You're blushing." I chuckle.

"Shut up," Emily rolls her eyes.

"Be my guest." I say, smirking.

"What do you mean?" Emily asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Kiss me, you fool." I say in a overly dramatic girl voice.

Emily laughs before connecting her lips with mine once again. Our lips working together perfectly, making me forget about the world.

__________________________

Elizabeth

"I can't believe I'm letting you make me drive you to get Taco Bell." I whine. I was being forced to hang out with Dean today, since my parents were nagging me about staying home all day and all of my other friends were busy. Dean was my friend and all, but he is not the first person in my list that I would want to hang out with. Wait no, scratch that, the first top 50 in my list that I would want to hang out with.

"I'll pay." Dean says, putting up his wallet.

"Whatever." I laugh. "I wonder how we're going to find Venus."

"Same here." Dean sighs, slumping back into his seat.

We soon got our food and was back at Dean's apartment. We sat down on the floor in the living room. We finished our food quietly. I start to look through the bookshelf of video games as I saw there was nothing is better to do, I pulled out Skyrim and grinned at Dean.

"You have Skyrim!" I exclaim, holding it up in the air.

"Yeah, Venus bought me that awhile back." Dean laughs nervously.

I insert the game into his PS3 and grabbed the controller, plopping down on the couch. Dean blankly stared at the screen from his seat on the floor. I pat the space on the couch beside me loudly to get his attention.

"Sit on the couch, stupid." I mutter.

Dean takes a seat next to me and watch me play Skyrim for a couple of minutes.

"I'm bored." Dean whined. "Let's see if there's a good movie on Netflix."

I glared at him and he pouted back at me.

"You know your pouts don't work on me." I scoff.

"I know," Dean laughs "But, please."

"Fine!" I groan.

"Yay!" Dean cheered out and I laugh at how silly he's being. "I'll go get something really quick." He says before leaving and walking down the hallway to his bedroom.

I jump as Dean let out a loud bloodcurdling scream from his room. I quickly got up from my seat and run over, throwing the door open to find Dean just staring at his closet in horror.

"What are you screaming at?" I ask, completely annoyed by the fact that I got up from the comfortable couch just to see him stare at his closet. "Is there a spider in there or something?"

Dean shakes his head no, gulping.

"I had a box full of.. unpleasant stuff in it and it's gone." Dean says, shaking his head. "If Venus took it with her, I swear to God."

"What is these 'unpleasant' stuff?" I make finger quotes.

"Demented pieces of metal Venus was obsessed with a couple years back."

"Razors?" I say quietly. Venus had went through a time in her life where she self-harmed, but eventually stopped.

Dean nodded, punching the wall.

"Where is she god damn it?!"

__________________________

Author's Note[5/19/14]: My friends say sometimes I subconsciously type. Like, apparently one time I was working on this chapter while just staring at my friend. Wat. That's kinda creepy oh my god I scare myself.

I decided to put some Louly(Louis and Emily) fluff bc the chapter was way too short for my liking aND IT STILL FUCKING IS ASDFGHJKL;' OH AND DID I MENTION I HAD TO RE WRITE THE LOULY FLUFF AND A COUPLE MORE OTHER STUFF. FREAKING WATTPAD, DELETING MY WORK AND SHIT.

I'm starting another fan fic again soon, it's going to be called Sunburns Over Frostbites and it's a 5SOS one. Some other people will help me write it too so yah. And I know what you're thinking, another story? seriously? Well it's almost summer and I'm getting a lot of ideas so I figured why not? but ya, you guys should read it if you like 5 Seconds of Summer.

I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED AND IT WAS SHORT.

Jean Chanty xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.3K 86 10
Sophie Hall had never really given much thought about the popular Louis Tomlinson, who she guessed, didn't even know her name, until one fateful day...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...
703K 30.2K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...
18.6K 260 18
All the girls-and maybe perhaps a few boys- think fellow student Harry Styles is a hottie, but Louis Tomlinson thinks his ego is out of control. So w...