Written in Ink| Zelink, Moder...

נכתב על ידי Zelda_in_disguise

Kinstones are no stranger to Hyrule but as life moved on Hylia wanted their legacy to live on. By infusing al... עוד

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

1K 26 104
נכתב על ידי Zelda_in_disguise

Hello everyone!!!

I give to you my first ever Zelink book!!! This book has been in the making since, actually, about last month (this is the cause of those delayed chapters in Smash High). It really wasn't supposed to be ready for about another 3 to 4 months but I decided that today is a great day to publish it, and you'll read why in a bit. Before any of my readers from Smash High point it out for me, I changed my writing style a bit because I wanted to write it in a Princess-Zel and Sheikahzen - ish kind of way because their stories are AMAZING!

So yeah, that's all for my explanation and background info of the book.

Let's go straight to the dedications, shall we?

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely LegendOfZellie !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELLIE, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE GREATEST DAY EVER AND EVERYTHING GOES PERFECT!!! I wish I would've known way before today but its fine. Thank the goddesses that I already had this chapter prewritten though, because what else would I have been able to give you, actually I could've written you a poem. THAT'S ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE??? Anyways, I'll go do that in a bit, but, I just wanted to get this published first.

So happy birthday Zellie, and happy reading to everyone else.

-Sheik

------------------------------------------

Today, just as any day, was pretty normal for Zelda, except for the unusual writing on her arm that started appearing on her arm. To everyone else, this would be normal, but to her, it was the greatest thing to happen that day. Everyone in Hyrule was obsessed with finding their soulmate, that's just how it was. There wasn't a single soul that didn't know about how whatever you would write on your arm would also appear on that arm of your soulmate.

It was a normal day, everything seemed the same as the day before. She had the same classes, the same uniform as ever, she even woke up feeling the same, but little did she know that during math, her least favorite subject, things would change.

She walked into class to be greeted by the voice of Mr. Ghirahim, one of the most demanding teachers in the school.

Out of all teachers, why'd I have to get him? Oh wait, it's my father's fault. Why'd I have to be put in these stupid advanced classes?

The moment she walked in the door she caught his attention. "Ah Zelda, darling, do try and pay attention, alright. You always seem to be a little, sidetracked, while in my class."

Ah, same old Mr. Ghirahim. He says the same thing every day.

After giving him a curt nod she walks over to her desk, pausing for a moment to stare out at the scenery. The blue sky, the rows, and rows of houses, each surrounded by their own fences. Those were the things that she would've wanted to be surrounded by.

She sat down, still in a daze from the scenery outside. To be anywhere but cramped up into this classroom would be where she wanted to be. Her mind slowly drifted to fields. Fields and fields of flowers, each blowing in a gentle breeze while releasing their own sweet smell.

Living in the city did have its benefits but, the large open fields definitely weren't one of them.

Without even thinking, she began taking out all her colored pens, doodling flowers on her right arm.

In the middle of drawing flowers randomly along the length of her left arm, she felt a tingling sensation on her right arm. Now to any other person, this would be normal, but Zelda was immediately intrigued by the feeling and the sight of words slowly taking form on her wrist.

Hey! I really like your art! It's always been the highlight of my day to see a new drawing appear on my arm. Thanks!

Gasping at the sight of the words on her arm she quickly fumbled with her pen, trying to think of what to write back.

Up until now, she had thought she didn't have a soulmate, she had never seen not even a single word appear on her arm her whole life, and now this?

She began thinking of what to write, scribbling replies on her classwork and scratching them out when they didn't sound right to her.

Dang, why hadn't they said anything before? I wouldn't have even written anything on my arm if I knew they were even there. This would've been easier if they would've at least written 'Hi' or something and we started writing to each other a long time ago...

Zelda scribbled down a few more replies, before violently scratching those out too, frustrated.

Ugh, why is this so hard, everywhere I go, there's always someone talking about how they're so in 'sync' with their soulmate that they always know what they're going to write before they do it.

"Zelda, dear, are you having trouble with your classwork?"

She looked up to see Mr. Ghirahim standing over her, looking at her messy paper.

Covering her arm so he wouldn't realize what she was doing, she shook her head. "No Mr. Ghirahim, I was just trying to... see if I could find a new way to solve the equations," she said, gesturing towards the unreadable words all over her paper as if they were algebraic formulas.

"Ah, it's nice to finally see you take notice in how important math truly is. Sadly, do save that for later, darling, it would be quite a shame to see your brain go to waste. Remember, I may be teaching you now but, soon you could be the one teaching me if you learn to correctly check your equations," he said, giving her a curt nod before walking back to the front of the classroom.

After Mr. Ghirahim returned to the front of the classroom, Zelda's friend Saria looked over in her direction from her seat in the next row over.

A few moments later Zelda's phone buzzed in her pocket.

Taking it out and unlocking is she read the message in her head, still giving a few glances to the front of the classroom to make sure Mr. Ghirahim wasn't watching her.

Saria- What was that all about, Zel?

Zelda excitedly, but casually, showed Saria her wrist, and started typing out her reply.

Zelda- MY WRIST!!! THERE'S WRITING ON IT!!!

After reading the message Zelda sent Saria tried to hold back a chuckle.

Saria- Lol, what about your wrist???!!! There's always writing on it so that's nothing new to me, you're always drawing or writing something on yourself. XD

Zelda- No, Saria, you don't understand!!! The writing is on my RIGHT arm!!! You already know I can't write with my left hand lol.

Saria- WAIT, WHAT???!!! YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Zelda- Lol, how was I supposed to say anything, we're in class, that would be counted as misbehaving if I spoke to you. :P

Saria is typing...

Zelda took this as a chance to make sure that Mr. Ghirahim wasn't watching her, and he wasn't.

It's a good thing that he's always occupied with those students that always yell out the answers and copy off of others.

Just as she finished her thought her phone buzzed in her lap.

After looking around quickly to make sure no one heard it she checked Saria's message.

Saria- Wow, look who's little miss rule follower now lol. Did you forget that we're not supposed to be using our phones in class??? I'm pretty sure that's counted as misbehaving. XD

Zelda- Haha, very funny Saria. I'm not little lol, you are. I told ya to stop drinking all that coffee! :P Anyways, did you forget that you're the one that texted me first lol?

Saria- Ah, but did you forget that you're still texting me back, 'darling'??? XD

Zelda- Touché...

Saria- Exactly Zel. :P You're so bad for texting me while we're in class Zelda. You never focus on your work, I feel bad for your soulmate for getting stuck with such a bad person. XD

Zelda- Actually Saria, they like my art, it says so on my arm so ha. Why would they complain about me not focusing if me drawing if the reason I'm not focusing? :P

Saria- Well played Zel lol, anyways, we should probably focus on the class before we get in trouble. After class tell me EVERYTHING!!!

Zelda- Kk, talk to you then! ^^

Saria- Alrighty! :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

248K 10.3K 36
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
918K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
120K 4.4K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
118K 3.1K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...