Calm Me Down (girlxgirl)

Da beingunknownreader

Theia was the Queen of werewolves. Everyone in the kingdom feared the Queen of the North and everyone knew th... Altro

REPUBLISHED: Calm Me Down
chapter one: theia
chapter two: lamia
chapter three: mine
chapter five: euphoric
six: eyes
seven: not lonely
eight: lily
nine: winter war
ten: three rules
eleven: cold
twelve: her neck
thirteen: snow fall
fourteen: shell
fifteen: jealousy
sixteen: the forest
seventeen: my kingdom
eighteen: uh oh
nineteen: consequences
twenty: hers were on mine
twenty one: truth
twenty two: lost her
twenty three: hurt
twenty four: mine
twenty five: the end

chapter four: eleventh second

16.1K 568 42
Da beingunknownreader

The sound of my heels rang in the hallway after changing into my green silk dress that fell down softly on my figure. Coming across servants that would shiver in my presents, bowing almost to the point of them falling. I smirked wanting that fear of me to remain. That is what I am, a Queen, nothing less. I simply did not need anyone before nor do I need one now.

"Your Highness," the head chef greeted upon my arrival, "i'll have the supper prepared shortly." I merely gave him attention and went towards my seat. Looking into the long table that had nothing for purpose as I preferred to eat alone, sounds of laughter and talking annoyed me every time I tried eating before, so I may have killed one of the servant for talking too loud. Since then, I had my dinner alone and that didn't bother me. Atleast I didn't let it. Maximus quietly entered the room and bowed, I closed my eyes before slightly leaning back.

"Good evening my Queen, Sir Bailey of the South will soon arrive at the castle" The South was the vampire territory. He stood awkwardly for a few minutes and I let silence torture him and finally I moved my hands slightly. I heard him breathe a sigh he was holding before quickly leaving the room.

Before my mood worsened, Chef Antonio came out followed by servants, bowing slightly before placing the food in front of me. I nodded in approval before nodding my head to dismiss them.

I picked up my cutleries but not long before the doors opened again. I growled loudly making the servants near me jump back, some even whimpered, and that's when I heard her specifically. Her heart beat raised as if that thing wanted to leave her chest. "That's not the right door!" Another girl's voice rang but it was already too late. Lamia stood in front of me, wearing her white overside dress, and her eyes glistened in the light. it was my turn to sigh heavily, unable to breath properly. The other girl, Casie I presumed tried to pull her away but it was too harsh to my liking. My eyes focused on her grip on Lamia's arms to pull her back.

I no longer had control before I was on Casie's face, too near for her liking as she seemed to shake at the gap between us, my eyes were turning back and forth into it's werewolf form, though the human side of me screamed for me to stop caring yet the bond I had created with the other girl got stronger each day. I only snapped back when I heard Lamia hit the door, my attention now focused on her.

"Ah!" she exclaimed before gipping her back, I pulled her to me though not fully but I still had this feeling of euphoria, like the colour of pink so calming and soothing. there was ten seconds that passed yet it was dreading but time must moved on and on the eleventh second, I pulled back and faced both of them. "How dare you interrupt my dinner?!" I gripped Casie's chin between my hand making her look right into my eye, but this time I had control so I didn't care when I heard Lamia whimper.

"We're sorry Your Majesty, Lamia was suddenly hungry and we were trying to walk back into the servants place, and Lamia has taken a wrong direction" I was still seething in anger, not because of that, it was because I wanted to avoid the feeling of wanting to be near her, and losing control. Oh goddess I hated it. I shoved Casie away before turning to face Lamia. "Know your place" I voiced out before pushing her too, avoiding her eyes. Casie gently this time, held her in place before she feel like I was supposed to, until both of them were out of the door.

Now alone, I stood with my forehead on the door. My fist flew to punch the brick wall over and over until my hands bled yet after everything, I wouldn't allow tears to fall. I went back into my seat in front of the food and only stared in daze. My hands tingled when I touched her yet I pushed her.

"Antonio!" I called out and not pong before the chef came running, "I lost my appetite, throw these out" I stood up from my chair and took the wine instead, but before I left I looked back and sighed "on second thought, don't waste it. Give it to the servants as their meal"

"Please" I unconsciously add and it was too late to take it back and Antonio could only look st me with shock, but I glared at him and that seemed to snap him out of it.

"Yes Your Majesty!" I left after hearing him order the servants around. I gulped down my wine and threw it on the floor, the sounds of glass breaking echoed in the room causing some servants to flinch, i attempted to calm down by massaging my forehead though a cough made me open my eyes and there Maximus stood, "Your Majesty, Sir Bailey has arrived"

This day could not possible get worse

"And it seems as though he brought more vampires than he informed the palace" I shook my head and rested my hands on my hips. I was shaking in anger for too many reasons but I was not about to take it out. When I looked at Maximus, his eyes were straight at the ground, I brought my hand behind my neck before looking up, "Where is he?"

"They are waiting in the meeting room, Your Highness"

I arrived in front of the meeting room and took a deep breathe, my hands behind my back while Maximus changed my crown from Gold to Black ones, they were taller and had shaped into vein like structure. The servants in front of me bowed before opening the doors loudly, the sound of creaking rang the hallway until I stepped forward and entered the room. I could feel my powerful aura radiate causing an obvious tention and fear in the air.  Sir Bailey along with his pets stood up and bowed, only sitting down after the Queen of the territory, me. I looked directly at him as he fixed his clothes and faced me.

"Proceed" I signaled, Sir Bailey cleared his throat. "As you may have been informed, we recently gained control of the East" I squinted my eyes at him, and sat back both my arms resting on the sit, "And now the Faries Realm is now in our posses-" i cut him off as i held my hand up.

"What the hell does that have to do with me?" I growled knowing his reputation. His eyes showed fear for a brief moment before attempting to act tough and leaning forward, "The Fairy Realm is the fourth most powerful Realm" i cut him off once again as i leaned forward.

"And?" i mocked and forced him to say the words i already knew.

"I plant to overthrow the Center " His eyes changed into their kinds, bright red filled with hunger for many things, power, money, control, "And joining forces with the North would make it easier to win the war an-" I stood up and got near his face but he wasn't bothered and only smiled devilishly.

I chuckled "Le me get this right, you want to create a war to overthrow the Center, get my kingdom mixed up in your mess only to have you rule above me at the end?" I gritted my teeth, showing the growing fangs but so did his.

"We all know what you are after and that is control over all the kingdom!" I thundered but this didn't seem to bother him as he let out no emotion nor expression and continued his speech.

"Don't forget, Fairies make the weapons your kingdom uses, after all, they are best known for their deadly weapons against all creatures" He cockily bragged and it didn't take long for me to have him choking in my hands, I lifted him above me as he struggled to get free.

"Well don't let your tiny little brain forget that, the Werewolves Realm of the North is the most powerful Realm there is" I threw him across the room before falling back into my seat. I could laugh at the faces of his fellow vampires but they knew they couldn't do anything. "We outnumber all your soldiers, your resources, we have more control over the food, housing, territory, mines, money. I don't want a mere idiot like you to be involved with my kingdom" I changes my gaze to his followers and they avoid their eyes, I smirk and tilt my head "atleast your servants know to mever cross the line with me" I stared at Bailey with my golden eyes and I was instantly up in his face to the poijt that my forehead could nearly touch his. He shook slightly as he stared at my eyes with his mouth gaped open. He blinked a few times and his eyes stretched wider as if it was possible for them to be wider "It's real?" He whispered looking into my eyes before I changed it back to my normal ones, I smirked at his frightened figure.

"What's real?" I whispered back with a devilish grin that he once wore earlier. After everything, he still wanted to show a brave performance in front if his pets and stood up , "It's either you are against me or with me" He thundered with his bright red eyes making me feel..absolutely nothing. I looked at him nonchalantly before answering "You can't physically be able to defeat me not are you worthy to be alongside the North"

He smirked before standing up slowly as well, leaning forward, "Somehow I knew what your answer was going to be so.." he said as if he had a plan made up. I looked around at his army which were all men. By looking at them i knew they were powerful. All 8 of his warriors turned into their full form, long fangs and bright red eyes. "I warned you.." I heard him chuckle behind me, I stretched my neck already tired to deal with more of this. "Yea you did, didn't you" I whispered under my breathe.

Upon hearing the threats, Maximus came rushing in with guards ready to attack as they waited for my signal.

"Maximus" I called out, I saw him nod though I kept my eyes on the eight men and smiled and I knew, that it terrified them. "Leave" I ordered which took them by surprise and I could feel Maximus look at me in confusion but he knew better than to question me. They left one by one before Maximus turned to Bailey and bowed his head towards him and me, Maximus knew.

I took a deep breath, my hands rasing up to my crown and carefully took it off my head before placing it onto the table all the while still looking at Mich who was one of the vampires, smiling slightly which triggered him further. All they were waiting for was Bailey's order and so was I.

"Give me her head!" He thundered in the room as his voice shook slightly, i smirked and released a knowing sigh before closing my eyes. being more present in the room and in slow motion, I raised my head with golden eyes.

*

Once i opened my eyes, i heard nothing in the room except for the low painful groans and saw the men on the floor, I turned back to Bailey, my green dress turned bright red and my face covered in blood though I smiled at him. His mouth wide open, eyes full of regret, "You really think that you can come to my castle and try to kill me" Before I took a step forward, more of his guards thundered in the room and circled around him in protection.

"Mark my words, you will regret this more than you know" He chuckled as if he knew something I didn't, and prepared to take his guard down but before I had the chance he said something that made me freeze. I watched as he walked away laughing, my hands dripped of blood both from the men and my own from clutching my hands tight. I turned back when I heard a low groan from the men, in an instant I was near him looking down.

"Wh-who are you?" He barely questioned, I leaned down and went on my knees before going near his ear "The Queen of the North" His hand limped and not long after he stopped breathing.

I stumbled outside the doors and Maximus was beside me with a towel ready but I no longer had the strength to stand. I let myself fall into his arm and my vision darkened but Bailey's voice rang in my ears.

"Hurt me and she will die" He echoed "Did you really think I came unprepared?" His laugh hunted itself into my ears.

---

'Well you really had to waste our energy too much' I spoke to Athen and i saw her roll her eyes before resting her head on her paws. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed before stretching on my bed.

Don't talk. I'm tired I rolled my eyes but confused as she was always up for bickering, "What's up with you?"

I know, you're going to reject her Even the word made the useless thing in my chest hurt but I ignored it "Did you not hear Bailey, she is already being used against me and I'm letting anything like that happen again" I tell her.

I know that's why I agree so just don't talk anymore

I closed my eyes calming myself but finding it a little too hard to. I groaned and sat up, I have to do reject her soon before it gets messy. But I felt for Athena, she has already been heartbroken and now this. Only because we were cursed into a high position with a higher responsibility for the Kingdom.

I knew Sir Bailey attacked the East to force Sir Adam of the Fairies into submission, after all Fairies and Vampires are a good alliance when weapons are involved. There is still Queen Melia of the West Witches who was the third most powerful Realm. And there the North ranked first as the most powerful Realm. The Center however, cannot be ranked because their power couldn't be measured. They were Hybrids to put it simply. Creatures can only be hybrid of Werewolf and Vampire and that is where they rule and if werewolves were the first most powerful creatures and vampires were the second most powerful creatures , then it could mean that as a hybrid, you would be unstoppable. They unepectedly overthrew the Tribrids into extinction. Only because Tribrids had the biggest ego and took advantage of the fact that everyone feared them but Hybrids were getting smarter and multiplying at the time and now Tribrids are stories of the past, myths, and no longer existing in history.

Suddenly I felt Athena bolt up in a stance making me sit up, "What is it?" I asked frantically. She looked down before shaking her head and laying once again.

Nevermind I thought I felt something

"Must be tiredness" I shrugged it off before letting sleep take over.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Titania Da Eri M.

Lupi mannari

8.4K 851 33
Stars, they are light, they are warmth, they are unlimited. . . All her life, young Titania has wanted nothing more than to be something other than...
34.7K 1.8K 21
A monster child. That was what they all called Forsythia. It was just because she was found in the woods at age ten with no memories. She had a traum...
308K 15.4K 101
Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homework, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down a...
51.3K 2.3K 50
❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞ Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrio...