WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

بواسطة SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... المزيد

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Sabotage

844 40 28
بواسطة SinnaMonnBun

NOMINATIONS-

Triple H entered the living room where the 28 players patiently awaited him.

"Hey guys. Welcome to your second nomination. As you know, Shinsuke and Bayley won the last challenge so today theyre going to be voting in 1 guy and 1 one girl to face off in the Elimination Chamber against the pair who draws the X card. So, without further ado, Shinsuke, which guy are you going to be voting in and why?"

"Well, Hunter, it has been brought to my attention that this guy has a problem with self conduct and can be quite harrassing. He seems to be causing problems and we dont want any of that in this house."

Murmurs spread across the room as everyone's eyes went side to side looking to see if they found any guilty looking persons.

"In my opinion, we shouldnt have a person like that in this house. So my vote is for Randy." Shinsuke said in his struggling American accent.

" Bayley, what about you?" Hunter asked.

"I choose Randy too."

"And which girl do you nominate to go in?"

"Well, Bayley and I talked and we've decided on.......Paige." Shinsuke said.

VC-Paige- Wait....come again?

Everyone was shocked.

"Paige, the victim of the last challenge? Whats your reason for this?" Hunter asked.

"Well Trips, I heard from someone that she cant be trusted. Shes going around trying to sabotage people's game and I could fall victim to her too. Its better to take her out before she gets to me." Bayley said.

"Woah woah woah who told you I cant be trusted?" Paige asked from across the room.

Charlotte sat back with a smirk on her face observing everything that was going on.

"Thats all I have to say Hunter. Those are our picks." Bayley said.

VC-Nikki- Woah, shots fired.

VC-Heath- I think I speak for everyone when I say I thought little miss sunshine wouldve thrown in Alexa for her scummy move last challenge. No one was expecting Paige.

VC-Alexa- Thank you thank you thank you god! I know you're looking down on me.

"Wow. Alright, Paige and Randy, i'll be seeing you in the Elimination Chamber." Hunter said before he left.

Just as everyone departed from the living room, Paige confronted Bayley.

She pulled her by her shoulder, "Can you please tell me who told you those things about me?"

"Listen, I would love too but thats putting my alliance at risk. Why would I do that for a person like you?" Bayley walked away.

VC-Paige- It hurts knowing that theres people who think im out to sabotage them. Ive barely made any friends in this house so far but yet theres gossip. I just need to know who and why! Who the hell is sayin these nasty things about me!

Paige saw Charlotte and Becky and walked over to them.

"Guys, can you believe that-" midway during her sentence the both girls turned and walked away from her.

"Are you fucking serious." Paige threw her hands up.

VC-Paige- Now no one trusts me! The girls I was closest too in the house dont even want to see me. I swear to god when I find this person im gonna shove my foot down their throat.

*************************************************************************

VC-Alicia- So after the last challenge, my weave got really messed up. There was sand and mustard and tomatoes everywhere. No amount of washing could ever get it back to normal. So, it was a hard decision to come to but...ive decided it was time to retire Maggie. Ive had her for years, we've been through thick and thin together but today was her calling.

During the evening of the day, Alicia gathered outside the mansion with Rosa, Summer, Nikki and Naomi to give Maggie (her weave) a proper send off to weave heaven.

They all dressed in long black outfits and even got Heath to be the priest. No one knew where he got a bible from but he had one in hand.

Maggie was on the ground and everyone was gathered around it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're here today to celebrate the life of the beloved Margerie." Heath said.

"Its Maggie." Alicia reminded.

"Right. She was wonderful black, curly, horse haired thing. She lived a life that many would be jealous off..." Heath led on a 5 minute speech about the weave he never knew off until this very moment as the girls fake cried (except for Alicia) "So with that being said, do you, Alicia Fox promise to take Maggie as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for bet-"

"What are you saying?" Summer asked Heath.

"Why are you marrying her to her dead ass weave at its funeral?" Naomi asked.

"Listen I got licsensed online to do this okay I know what im doing. Anyway, light the torch."

Nikki handed Heath a lit torch and he slowly caught the weave ablaze.

Rosa and Summer had to keep an emotionally unstable Alicia from falling to her knees.

"May Margerie rest, in, piece."

BACK AT THE HOUSE:

"Hey Paige." Emma approached Paige who was sitting out on the upper deck of the house.

"Hey."

"Did you find out who told Bayley to say your name?"

"No." Paige scoffed, "Everyone in this house are pussies if they wont own up to their word. I just dont care anymore. I have to go in no matter what."

"Well, if it helps, when Bayley and Shinsuke were at their dinner table, I saw Sasha and Charlotte join them."

"Wait, together?"

"No separately. But I did see them go to Bayley and Shin. So maybe its one of them."

Paige stared blankly into space trying to process this information. If it was Sasha, why would she say that? She didnt know a damn thing about Paige. And no way in hell could it have been Charlotte. That was her roomie.

Paige knew what she had to do. She wasnt going to let this pass her this easy. Maybe she didnt seem like a threat in this house so far but those girls didnt know what Paige was capable off.

VC-Paige- There is no way im going to let some little girl that I dont know take advantage of me like that, nuh uh, strap up your boots Sasha, im coming for your ass.

"Thanks for telling me Emma. Trust me, Im going to do something about it."  Paige got up and made her way to find Sasha.

"Sasha!" Paige yelled while walking around the house looking for her. She wasnt in her room, she wasnt in the pool, she wasnt at the bar, she wasnt in the gym.

VC-Paige- This was really pissing me off because like, im innocent! I literally have never talked to this girl but shes saying shit about me! Trust me, you dont want to get on my bad side.

Finally, Paige found her coming out of the bathroom.

"There you are!" Paige confronted her.

"Um..hey." Sasha dried her hair with a towel.

"Hey? Bitch please! Dont try to act like you dont know anything! Bitch, you dont even know me but your trying to throw me under the bus!" Paige yelled.

"Woah woah woah back up. What the hell are you even talking about?"

"You went to Bayley and Shinsuke and vouched for me to go in! You dont trust me? No one can trust me? Tell me, what the hell do you know about me!" Paige got in her face.

"You need to get your shit together sweetie! Get ya facts straight I aint say shit. You're right I dont know a damn thing about you so why would I even care about you?" Sasha pushed her fingers up in her face.

VC-Dean- Here I am trying to enjoy the sounds of nature and out of nowhere I swore I started hearing cats singing. Turned out it was Sasha and Paige lashing out on each other.

VC-Roman- Jeez ladies, we just got here. Stop trying to fight each other.

VC-Finn- Why cant we all get along?

"You listen to me when I win that elimination round and I come back im coming for your ass!"

"You listen to me Wednesday Addams, I wasnt the one who said they cant trust you!"

"Dont talk that crap! I saw you go to her table! What else could you have gone for?"

"So through your thick skull youre thinking if anyone goes to the winners table theyre automatically going to complain about you? I dont know If you know but you're not really a big deal!"

"Yea right like im suppose to believe you!"

"Okay im serious girl. I didnt go to the winners table to complain about you. I went for Randy. You can even ask Bayley. Your name never came out of my mouth once."

"Wait...really?"

"Yes. The next tjme you want to get up in my face, get your facts straight before you do so okay? Fuck."Sasha said as she stormed off.

VC-Paige- So I just totally went and humiliated myself in front of Sasha. What a good first impression huh? So, if she didnt say it then, did Charlotte say it? Why would she-i mean,how could she? I just dont freakin know anymore!

Paige burst through the doors of her room. There was Charlotte sitting on her bed.

"How could you do that!" Paige yelled at her.

Charlotte sat up, "Do what?"

"Dont play dumb with me! You told Bayley not to trust me? What the hell did I do to you? What the hell did I sabotage." she yelled with air quotes.

Charlotte stood up, "Oh you didnt think I would catch on huh? You tried to hook me up with John to throw me off my game. You're trying to sabotage me you bitch thats why Im trying to get rid of you!"

VC-Paige- She cant be serious. I tried to do something nice and she takes it out of context.

"What? I wasnt trying to sabotage you I was just trying to do something nice! I knew you liked him thats why I hooked you up!"

"Yea right. I wasnt gonna play your game Paige. Im smarter than you!"

Paige walked right up to Charlotte, now they were standing face to face, chest to chest.

"Listen you dumb fuck you think youre smart but youre much more than dumb than you look-"said Paige.

"You better back the hell up before you get bitch slapped hun-"

"You BETTER watch out im going to make sure you dont finish this competition. Im gonna make your life a living hell sweetheart-"

At the same time, Enzo came between the two women and separated them.

"Ladies ladies now is not the time." he said.

Paige packed up her belongings and stormed out of the room leaving a vengeful Charlotte behind.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...
91.5K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)