A Whole New Century... (Black...

De Blink-7

•☆~☆• You, an Otaku named (Y/N) (L/N) was in her living room watching Black Butler until... For no reasons go... Mai multe

|❤Chapter 2❤|

|❤Chapter 1❤|

835 28 5
De Blink-7

(Sorry if it's bad, I haven't written in a while and WARNING; there will be strong words. You have been warned)

- No One -

   The (H/C) haired female woke up in an (F/C) Bed yawning stretching her arms as (Y/N) sat up from her bed as she got out and cleaned her bed she got her phone from the cabinet besides her bed and grabbed clothes as (Y/N) neatly placed it in her bed and got a towel as she took a morning shower

      After a while the (H/C) haired girl got out from the bathroom and took her towel off and changed into tomboyish like clothes

    (Y/N) brushed her hair with a comb as she finished and got the phone from the cabinet and went out from the bedroom and went downstairs, as she was finally there (Y/N) sat down in the couch and opened up Netflix and screeched for Black Butler when she did find it, (Y/N) started the Anime she already knew everything but wanted to watch it again since it was her first anime. after a while or hours there was a scene that Sebastian was in a Basement as he was facing the screen which look like he was looking at (Y/N)

- (Y/N) -

   Huh? This seems new.... Well screw that I might gave forgotten this part. I looked at the T. V screen waiting for something to happen until Sebastian held out a hand and his fingers were getting out the T. V wait... What the Fucking hell is happening!?!!
Then his fingers were grabbing me and sucked me inside the screen.. Letting me inside, my final thoughts were..

Is this a dream or something!?!? Wait what am I even thinking!? It might be just my imagination or... Something!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...